#31 2016-01-02 23:04:00

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Re: unban

So he is going to record base-camping and spawn killing for what?  Who wants to watch his gameplay...10 minutes of base camping is enough for me.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#32 2016-01-02 23:23:17

Red Scorpion
Administrator
Scotland
iOS Safari 9.0

What if he is on all night for a week who is going to sit through 10hrs of video you tuia?

Positive reputation 7   Negative reputation 0

#33 2016-01-03 00:51:44

George
Player
Croatia
Website
Android Chrome 47.0

Guys, they have an arangement. Moon knows a few "players""" that can hit the server with packets,and he s in good terms with them, so tuia only wants to have no problems by alowing him to play.
However this huge cock sucking action will drive away good players,that reminds me of losing musen and a few other respected players at the time,with such behaviour, but it is his server,so ....
This is for you tuia :

http://www.shalomlife.com/culture/27224 … orn-stars/

you can thank me later. Dont forget to wash your hands.i recommend nr.8

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#34 2016-01-03 01:02:56

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 47.0

PitViper wrote:

So he is going to record base-camping and spawn killing for what?  Who wants to watch his gameplay...10 minutes of base camping is enough for me.

@karmabot lol ur just mad that ur idiotic bots spawn outside the base on berlin and i shoot them from half the map xdxd

@george i dont know what you are talking about, could you explain

@ monkey i dont have to record everything , just when its suspicious?? i dont know really, i didnt ask for any further explaination for the terms and conditions only for unban..

@serebro, why are u all mad at me on berlin i was just being nice and u tell me u dont talk to me anymore?

anyways i just got around 6 people call me a hacker again on berlin, the funniest is that 4 were clanplayers big_smile:D people need to learn how to aim lol the unban is great

Last edited by moon' (2016-01-03 01:05:56)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 5

#35 2016-01-03 01:15:45

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

I'm not mad dickhead...there is nothing you can do with your pathetic online persona that affects me in any way, shape or form.  Get real asshat. You wish you had my life...I only speak for the good honest players that enjoy themselves on our servers.  Don't confuse my direction or words to mean anything else.

You are cum bait...whats worse...you could be a good guy...but you like to suck your own dick too much. To me that means you are sub human...no real integrity or honor... so don't choke on your own jizz homo.

You may be un-banned for cheating on the France server...but on the USA side you are still banned for the activities I listed and will be every time you evade and are caught.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#36 2016-01-03 01:24:32

George
Player
Croatia
Website
Android Chrome 47.0

Pitviper ,when did you startcplaying this game?
do you play under your forum nickname,i am interested

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#37 2016-01-03 01:31:21

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Check your PM I do not like hi-jacking threads.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#38 2016-01-03 01:39:50

Red Scorpion
Administrator
Scotland
iOS Safari 9.0

Oh that makes sense record when suspicious that will give you time to turn your cheats of then.makes it even more of a joke

Last edited by Red Scorpion (2016-01-03 01:40:10)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#39 2016-01-03 03:19:00

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 43.0

What a bunch of crap, Scorpion is right, who is going to watch 10 hrs of video to verify Moon isn’t cheating? This has to be the stupidest thing that anyone can contrive.

Moon himself has invalidated his unban agreement:

”@ monkey i dont have to record everything , just when its suspicious?? i dont know really, i didnt ask for any further explaination for the terms and conditions only for unban..”

So what are you going to do? He has already admitted he will not honor your agreement Tuia?

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2016-01-03 03:20:05)

#40 2016-01-03 03:59:22

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Android Chrome 38.0

Let the time judge,  all what we can do  is to spectate him

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#41 2016-01-03 04:11:36

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Hello Hook,

There is no point in speculating him, he is a proven, and admitted hacker. What is the point in speculating him?

Even George whom I used to respect but now found him supporting the hacker and cheat Moon. He to was banned from Simple for the same thing and has no credibility.

I believe the unbanning of Moon is a deathblow to the integrity of the game and will be the demise of Simple.

Go look at what a troublemaker Moon is for yourselves. Here is my speculation of him based on the AX forums. It is quit long and tedious but you will get the idea.

”Search these results:
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
Re: When is my ban expiring?
... noob Infantry: what a noob pilot Infantry: lucky noob Infantry: !noob kill Infantry: noob DDer Wee Infantry: wow noob Infantry: noob keith moon Infantry: noobs hiding inthe bulidig Infantry: noobs Infantry: noob Infantry: noob monkey Infantry: tank was mine you noobs

by s[sk]
    Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:43 am

Forum: Unban Requests
    Topic: When is my ban expiring?
    Replies: 32
    Views: 1880

Jump to post

Re: Ban by a troll.

Nateos | George wrote:
    Moon , everywhere you go, trouble follows, what does that tell about you in general ?

So this is a reason to ban me for hacking? lol

by moon'
    Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:04 pm

Topic: Ban by a troll.
    Replies: 11
    Views: 450

Jump to post

Moon , everywhere you go, trouble follows, what does that tell about you in general ?

by Nateos | George
    Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:58 pm

Topic: Ban by a troll.
    Replies: 11
    Views: 450

Here is some more:

”Post a reply
12 posts • Page 1 of 2 • 12
Ban by a troll.

Postby moon' » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:49 pm
Hey, I got banned by Jazavac on BFLeague.SK server with no reason. lol
I was playing 2 x 2 tank arena [Me and 1986 vs Lachesis, Butcher] We were winning, and out of nowhere Futurama.Fry comes and writes !Baan .0, after that !Ban .0. :roll: [With the reason 'map exploits'
Now he tells everyone I am a hacker and he tries to get me banned on all servers [Bihnet, BFLeague, other servers he got admin on] Because ofc I am a hacker, that's why I played on a PB server when he banned me. wink
Remove the ban please and remove the troll's admin rights on server, thanks in advance. smile
The nickname I used was: ' -=TL=-JüdasS '

Edit: Time was around 21:00, if i'm right.

moon'

Postby *####*|Ldr.|1614 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:12 pm
I this is moon from simple I say leave the ban and ban from forum......

*####*|Ldr.|1614

Postby moon' » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:37 pm

*####*|Ldr.|1614 wrote:
    I this is moon from simple I say leave the ban and ban from forum......

I just want my unban, btw are you admin who can unban me? If not gtfo of my topic please, no trolls allowed. :roll:
You don't play on that server (because you are not a clan-player] so no sh*t about keeping me banned, when you got no reason to(?). wink
Ban me after that on this forum, I don't really care about that.
I just the unban for CW and for fun-matches with [tamplier] clan. smile
And I don't like it when some troll keeps interfering when I'm having a good 2 x 2. smile
môžete mi unban? s[sk]? (Googled tongue)

moon'

Postby Nateos | George » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:58 pm

Nateos | George

Postby moon' » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:04 pm

Nateos | George wrote:

So this is a reason to ban me for hacking? lol

moon'

Postby Jazavac » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:17 pm
u will be banned for your flaming, insulting, spamming, bugging, glitching, lieing, using clan tag although u arent clan player anymore, u are already on blacklist, u lost all your reputation because of insulting all community and flaming people who gave most of time for our community, there are few more things we are working on, thank you

Jazavac

Postby moon' » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:51 pm

Jazavac wrote:
    u will be banned for your flaming, insulting, spamming, bugging, glitching, lieing, using clan tag although u arent clan player anymore, u are already on blacklist, u lost all your reputation because of insulting all community and flaming people who gave most of time for our community, there are few more things we are working on, thank you

Rofl, learn to grow up, I flamed (you can call it that way, if I call you a skilless bugger) you because you bugged and nadespammed (on another server totally nothing to do with this sh*t) the beach on Iwo Jima, if you can't handle it you need to grow up. Gj troll. Didn't Stuka also glitch, which I did once 10 seconds and so many months ago? Yes he did and he isn't banned, every player bugs sometimes and they get ban? No they don't, did I bug on this server? No I didnt, bugging on Tank-Arena Jazavac? Explain me how to do that. If you think I bug on war servers, rofl get skill and learn how to play the game. lol You use pas42 tag, and you aren't in a clan, and I am in a clan, if I wouldn't be like a few days ago (with the reason 'I leave for some time because of ping problems) I wouldn't use it (and I didn't). wink You are only making useless excuses for banning me because you don't like me, troll. :roll:
Try banning me haha, you will have a hard time doing that with 0 reasons. smile Little kid, coming in server with another nick, while I am playing a good match of tanking, and bans me, it's just like if I took away his lolipop, bb. wink I'll repeat what I said before, NO TROLLS ALLOWED IN MY UNBAN POST! Just play the damn game and stop crying for things you do yourself. (Bugging, flaming, insulting, spamming, lieing, using clan tag while you aren't a clan player)

moon'

Postby Player » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:56 pm
Lol moonbread finally u got fked up hahahhaha
U can try ur hacks with coop servers to get high score, rofl
See ya later ass maggot smile

Player

Postby s[sk] » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:20 pm

moon' wrote:
    Remove the ban please and remove the troll's admin rights on server, thanks in advance. smile

if TL will use that neutral for the war in the future and you will be playing for them, tell fear to contact me and i'll remove the ban
until then, to prevent further dramas, i'm not removing that ban

s[sk]

Postby Player » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:02 pm
you made my day SSK <3 Ki$$

Player

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2016-01-03 04:22:12)

#42 2016-01-03 06:09:29

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 8.1 Chrome 47.0

moon' wrote:
PitViper wrote:

@karmabot lol ur just mad that ur idiotic bots spawn outside the base on berlin and i shoot them from half the map xdxd

@george i dont know what you are talking about, could you explain

@ monkey i dont have to record everything , just when its suspicious?? i dont know really, i didnt ask for any further explaination for the terms and conditions only for unban..

@serebro, why are u all mad at me on berlin i was just being nice and u tell me u dont talk to me anymore?

anyways i just got around 6 people call me a hacker again on berlin, the funniest is that 4 were clanplayers big_smile:D people need to learn how to aim lol the unban is great

go fuckyourself, delete this game and jump from window

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#43 2016-01-03 07:40:54

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 13.10586

HoOK wrote:

Let the time judge,  all what we can do  is to spectate him

Why the hell should we spend time doing this, in fact what is the point of spectating anyone?

#44 2016-01-03 08:04:04

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Everyone needs to pay attention to what has been written, There is an inconsistency in what has transpired:

Tuia stated:

”moon, the legend, is allowed to play again. He promised to record his gameplay, in case any suspicions arise.”

According to Tuia, Moon has to record all of his play so someone has to review hours of video, which no one has time to do.

Moon stated:

”@ monkey i dont have to record everything , just when its suspicious?? i dont know really, i didnt ask for any further explaination for the terms and conditions only for unban..”

Moon states he only has to record ”just when its suspicious?? he chooses what video he will record according to his own admission.

This is an effrontery to all of the admins who try to keep the server clean.

Tuia, do you realize how stupid you look?

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2016-01-03 08:06:07)

#45 2016-01-03 08:56:31

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

There have been a number of servers in the past that have openly allowed hacking and cheats, some have even advertised the fact that they are hack servers.  The question I would ask is where are they now?
It seems very simple to me, allow the players that can't play and need to use hacks to gain an edge to take over the server and you will loose the players that can play, they will go elsewhere or to other games as has happened in the past.  You then end up with a server populated by cheats and hackers who will quickly loose interest because they will all be up against the same hacks that they will all be using, it will be a couple of months before the dumbasses realise this and then the numbers will fall very dramatically as they all go in search of the "edge" again.
It will leave an empty and dead server in it's Wake (did you see what I did there) and that my friends will be that.  I thank all of the players for making this game a blast and to all the hackers and cheats when you do eventually get lives ....enjoy them because someone will be along to fuck it up for you real soon, if like me you believe in karma.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#46 2016-01-03 10:56:21

Maasika
Finland
Windows 10 Chrome 47.0

moon' wrote:

anyways i just got around 6 people call me a hacker again on berlin, the funniest is that 4 were clanplayers big_smile:D

Yoy really dont get it. do you??  YOU ARE  A HACKER, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE  A HACKER, live with it.

" i did it only once" Yeah,sure... BTW for a comparison does that mean that  you´re still a virgin if you fuck just once, or is there a waiting period to reseal?

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#47 2016-01-03 12:46:06

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 47.0

i dont know thats why i put a question mark, i honestly didnt ask for terms and conditions for recording, i thoought it to be that when admin ask me to record i start recording.

@jenet reno, i dunno who u are u fukken racist bastard but i would appreciate if u could gtfo of my topic for once, ur only bringing up useless shit like the old aX forum topic which was a ban on a punkbuster server by an admin becus he couldnt handle my tankin skills, not for cheatin u country ass hillbilly. dont interfere if u dont know shit

Last edited by moon' (2016-01-03 12:46:35)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 4

#48 2016-01-03 13:18:46

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 42.0

Record everything!

#49 2016-01-03 14:12:15

LL22
Windows 10 Firefox 43.0

moon you're a hacker and it can be disabled in game, so there is no interest to ask him to record his gameplay because he can disable that just before his recording.

Last edited by LL22 (2016-01-03 14:13:14)

Positive reputation 8   Negative reputation 0

#50 2016-01-03 14:27:34

-=TL=-FearofthedarkHU
Hungary
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

LL22 wrote:

moon you're a hacker and it can be disabled in game, so there is no interest to ask him to record his gameplay because he can disable that just before his recording.

Although I stated that moon could get a chance, well:

This is correct. And who wouldn't use it while recording a video? Well..there might be some, but that's another thing.

And nobody will watch 24 hour of his gameplay day by day. It is even a perfect opportunity to troll the community instead.

It's like saying and concluding to someone that "we are idiots totally".

At least if some people really want to unban him, I would suggest asking the whole Simple community about that first with a vote at least.

If the majority wants him back for one more time, then let him play. Think it's fair for both sides.

edit: just seen the video of kobra, bye and good luck moon, sad you took this way, you had the chance, even you throw that away.

Last edited by -=TL=-FearofthedarkHU (2016-01-03 16:34:50)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#51 2016-01-03 14:53:08

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 47.0

LL22 wrote:

no u cant u need to restart game before you can use it

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 4

#52 2016-01-03 15:03:57

Flettnerman
average dödelcopter pilot
Russia
Website
Windows 7 Opera 34.0

Nice reputation moon, keep posting and you will get -1000 soon.

#53 2016-01-03 15:27:42

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Android Chrome 38.0

Instead of recording 
He can broadcast  his gameplay online   
So we watch him  on anytime

#54 2016-01-03 15:33:31

-=TL=-FearofthedarkHU
Hungary
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

I highly suggest forgeting this immediately for your interest (It is a painful work, and useless cause of many things):

Any type of broadcasting and recording of anyone done by himself / herself related to prooving clean gameplay.

Last edited by -=TL=-FearofthedarkHU (2016-01-03 15:53:37)

#55 2016-01-03 17:17:33

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 47.0

what video, show moon

Last edited by moon' (2016-01-03 17:17:39)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#56 2016-01-03 17:28:59

George
Player
Croatia
Website
Windows 8.1 Firefox 43.0

lol moon, you just got busted again....
what a gnome

#57 2016-01-03 17:31:11

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

moon' wrote:
LL22 wrote:

no u cant u need to restart game before you can use it

This is of course complete BS hacks can be turned on and off by using hotkeys and they are not picked up by PB anymore since the last update is years out of date.  Just watch the very latest moon hack video and I have only one word to describe it ...Noob .

#58 2016-01-03 18:09:36

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

everyone is claiming that moon is a hacker but I cant see any proof here...ok I know, again and again it's hidden inside LL22 or TOOKIE's pants which is too embrassed to the public

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#59 2016-01-03 18:25:59

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 47.0

lol i am thinking about what was suspicious when i play today, i bombed 2 people in the water on guadalcanal, one of which literally told me he was in the water after he bailed and said something like 'i am stuck in the water' or ' i cant get out' while he poked his little green hat up (american engineer) and the other was being attacked by a plane and was near a boat .. if i could see my video i would be happy

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 5

#60 2016-01-03 18:26:59

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

Who is this guy  "tiger" and why does he feel he needs to see the proof?

Last edited by (BB)DinkW (2016-01-03 18:27:43)

Board footer