#61 2015-12-04 13:19:19

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
Reputation: 63
Registered: 2015-07-01
Posts: 199
OS X Firefox 42.0

Re: Sweden

bud - what do you make of this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw


For in much wisdom is much vexation; and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#62 2015-12-04 18:45:41

bud
Member
Reputation: 441
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 2,260
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Re: Sweden

I like him, you can see he is backing up his claims with articles from the real world, and he express what the "ordinary" guy is thinking but cannot say.

He cant be a racist because he is an immigrant (swede logic) so he is somewhat "shielded" but he is also careful and wont record a video where you can trace where he live.

Last edited by bud (2015-12-04 18:50:32)

Online

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#63 2015-12-04 18:53:42

Sonic
Serebro
Reputation: 576
Location: Rep. of Moldova
Registered: 2014-03-28
Posts: 2,071
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Re: Sweden

What would have happened if he shot this video in his home?


Mr Regular doesn't redline, he brownlines.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#64 2015-12-04 19:09:02

bud
Member
Reputation: 441
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 2,260
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Re: Sweden

he does shot vids from home, but just so you cant see anything outside.

Some house, a street-sign or something that can be recognised and then its easy to trace where he lives. there is networks doing this kind of shit. Some are hackers that hack and trace people on the net, being it facebook or a forum or mail and such.

There are examples of politicians that expressed something negative about immigrants on a forum using a nickname that got traced and had to resign his post, doctors to but dont remember if he had to quit.

I dont know what they would do to the "angry foreign" guy, but most likely he would get beaten to a pulp a guess.

Last edited by bud (2015-12-04 19:10:14)

Online

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#65 2015-12-04 19:19:06

Sonic
Serebro
Reputation: 576
Location: Rep. of Moldova
Registered: 2014-03-28
Posts: 2,071
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Re: Sweden

Beaten up you mean literally or losing a job and etc?


Mr Regular doesn't redline, he brownlines.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#66 2015-12-04 19:35:35

Zody
Kosher
Christmas Island
Reputation: 155
Location: Honolulu
Registered: 2012-03-04
Posts: 1,445
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Re: Sweden

Wow you have my condolence bud! I thought the level of political correctness is already absurd in Germany, but Sweden is just on a whole new level. If it is all true he is talking about then this video blew my mind. The outcome of the court case about the muslim, who refused to shake hands with his boss, is hilarious and sad at the same time.

We have absurd cases of political correctness in Germany too. For example, a week or two ago Müller Milch(huge dairy in Germany) introduced a milkshake to the market which design showed women in flirty christmas dresses. It was called hostile towards women and racist(the chocolate taste showed a black girl), which is just ridiculous if compared to other designs or commercials you see nowadays.

Pretty much at the same time, KaDeWe (Kaufhaus des Westens in Berlin) took wines out of their range of goods which were produced in areas in Palestine occupied by Israeli. They were forced to because of a law newly introduced by the EU forbidding goods from such areas. Jewish council complained because KaDeWe had Jewish owners during 2. World War which were disowned. End of the story was that the current owners introduced those wines back into the range of goods. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

Political correctness is honestly the worst invention of the 20th century. It's so annoying and completely redundant. If you are a normal person you don't need a general guideline on how to behave in such situations.

Last edited by Zody (2015-12-04 19:35:44)


"There's nothing wrong with a religion whose laws say a man's got to wear a beard or cover his head or wear a collar. It's when violation of these laws become a crime against the State and not your parents that we're talking about lack of choice."

Aaron Sorkin

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#67 2015-12-04 20:03:42

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Reputation: 310
Location: Pyongyang
Registered: 2014-03-06
Posts: 1,022
Ubuntu Firefox 42.0

Re: Sweden

Zody wrote:

Political correctness is honestly the worst invention of the 20th century.

I agree and in my opinion people should stop being offended by everything so quickly. There are certain lines that shouldn't be crossed but some things are just ridiculous.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#68 2015-12-04 20:16:39

bud
Member
Reputation: 441
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 2,260
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Re: Sweden

serebro2064 wrote:

Beaten up you mean literally or losing a job and etc?

First of all, when i read what i have written earlier i realize it paint a rather dystopic picture. So to be clear its not like everyone is here is going around affraid all the time, its more like a layer of carefullness.

I myself as an example, is considered low in the "social" ranking scale (ordinary worker class) and as such im bound to have less IQ smile and thus i can be forgiven some utterances because i dont know any better and are being mislead by the evil racists.

But for the "angry foreigner" its a different matter, he has made himself a voice and has a bunch of followers, and he doesnt favour any one group or the other, but just takes up whatever he think is wrong with society. I dont know where he is on the "society" ladder.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a strong urge to paint a big swedish flag on my car, but i wont do it, either i could get beaten up or my car could get wrecked. (might do it anyway, well see)

Online

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#69 2015-12-04 20:23:10

bud
Member
Reputation: 441
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 2,260
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Re: Sweden

Zody wrote:

Wow you have my condolence bud! I thought the level of political correctness is already absurd in Germany, but Sweden is just on a whole new level. If it is all true he is talking about then this video blew my mind. The outcome of the court case about the muslim, who refused to shake hands with his boss, is hilarious and sad at the same time.

I believe that was one of the first cases i saw, (special edit: the man that granted him the money before any trial or what so ever, is practicing the same religion, its spreading) but there is so much idiotic things its hard to believe, a doctor was to examine a woman but he wasnt allowed to touch here for the womans husband because of religion, after a while the doctor said he couldnt help her and that they had to find another doctor. The doctor was dragged to court and found guilty.

He was sentenced to pay something like 50.000:- and the costs for the trial like 60.000:-

edit: no more shoolfinishing in church, no more "Lucia" tradition because the gingerbread boys is racist to the negros (sorry i dont know the right word, it used to be negros)
i could go on forever.

edit2: i must mention the best one, the sticking plaster for small wounds, there was this big outrage because the ones labeled "skincolored", there wasnt any that was dark enough for some so there was official appologies and efforts was made to find factorys that could deliver in all different shades.

all this when people gets killed and molested in other countries.

hm i guess i sound whiny again, sry.

Last edited by bud (2015-12-04 20:46:58)

Online

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#70 2015-12-04 21:18:32

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
Reputation: 63
Registered: 2015-07-01
Posts: 199
OS X Firefox 42.0

Re: Sweden

bud wrote:

I have a strong urge to paint a big swedish flag on my car, but i wont do it, either i could get beaten up or my car could get wrecked. (might do it anyway, well see)

bud - my eyes just cannot believe that which they see/read.  You are describing a 2015 version of GDR Stasi, only with anti-nationalism as it's goal.  I fear that the 1st Amendment of my own country is under threat like never before.  This is precisely why we have the 2nd Amendment - to protect the 1st.


For in much wisdom is much vexation; and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Offline

    +4   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#71 2015-12-04 21:48:54

bud
Member
Reputation: 441
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 2,260
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Re: Sweden

Wanna hear something fun? There is especially one party in government that has been pushing for the open boarder strategy, but the situation now being as it is, those leaders have more or less been forced to face the reality of the situation. And so they had no choice but to cave in and sharpen boarder controls, so now those leaders are being called racists by there own people, and so as a consequence many members has left that party and things are uncertain about the power balance in the government.

Interesting times ahead smile

Last edited by bud (2015-12-04 21:50:46)

Online

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#72 2015-12-04 23:13:05

koolkat84
Troll
United States
Reputation: 0
Registered: 2015-11-19
Posts: 2
OS X Chrome 47.0

Re: Sweden

bud wrote:

Wanna hear something fun? There is especially one party in government that has been pushing for the open boarder strategy, but the situation now being as it is, those leaders have more or less been forced to face the reality of the situation. And so they had no choice but to cave in and sharpen boarder controls, so now those leaders are being called racists by there own people, and so as a consequence many members has left that party and things are uncertain about the power balance in the government.

Interesting times ahead smile

what tip do you have for the rest of the world to avoid making same mistakes as Sweden's?

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#73 2015-12-05 00:26:14

bud
Member
Reputation: 441
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 2,260
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Re: Sweden

koolkat84 wrote:
bud wrote:

Wanna hear something fun? There is especially one party in government that has been pushing for the open boarder strategy, but the situation now being as it is, those leaders have more or less been forced to face the reality of the situation. And so they had no choice but to cave in and sharpen boarder controls, so now those leaders are being called racists by there own people, and so as a consequence many members has left that party and things are uncertain about the power balance in the government.

Interesting times ahead smile

what tip do you have for the rest of the world to avoid making same mistakes as Sweden's?

Sweden is a special case, i cant really explain it, its like if a religious person says the earth is flat, end of discussion.

Online

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#74 2015-12-05 01:33:04

Sonic
Serebro
Reputation: 576
Location: Rep. of Moldova
Registered: 2014-03-28
Posts: 2,071
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Re: Sweden

I still can't figure out how there are still "tolerant" idiots who call own people racists and vote for open borders and want to let in a lot of uneducated, unfit (religiously) and completely unknown people. It will destabilise the system and screw everything up...how can't they understand..


Mr Regular doesn't redline, he brownlines.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#75 2015-12-05 02:59:13

bud
Member
Reputation: 441
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 2,260
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Re: Sweden

There is a lot of different factors not so visible in this, "from a politicians view", in every developed country the population is declining, we have a really large bunch of people that is about to get pension of old age. So the politicians need more taxpayers, and workers that can take care of the aging population, simple mathematics really.

I think they know fully well what they are doing because no one can be this stupid as they seem to be, a bit of chaos is to be expected of course, but they did sneak in this change in the "ground law" so they can use military forces on civilians if needed.

The thing is that they dont really help the immigrants, everything is full and sometimes they have to sleep outside the immigration centers. They have transfered large amount of money from help organisations elsewhere, witch means that because everything is so expensive here they can help for example 1 person here instead of 10 or more in a "cheaper" country.

Last edited by bud (2015-12-05 03:00:02)

Online

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#76 2015-12-05 03:11:25

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
Reputation: 63
Registered: 2015-07-01
Posts: 199
OS X Firefox 42.0

Re: Sweden

serebro2064 wrote:

I still can't figure out how there are still "tolerant" idiots who call own people racists and vote for open borders and want to let in a lot of uneducated, unfit (religiously) and completely unknown people. It will destabilise the system and screw everything up...how can't they understand..

Easy to explain, harder to fight (by our own choice).  Politikal Korrectness is an extremely infectious and highly deadly form of societal cancer.  There you have the problem, explained in one sentence.

In the current manifestation, we (the West) don't want to admit that the very root of the problem - 3rd world Muslim male savagery which we have willingly imported into our otherwise (relatively) peaceful countries.  Understandable, it's a difficult concept for us to grasp given our enlightened 21st century worldview. 

Therefore, in a sad attempt to trip over ourselves being PC, we desperately reach for ANY other scapegoats - Racism, diversity, Global warming, Global cooling, tolerance, multi-culti-ism, Jews, Gypsies, Blacks, Hispanics, Tall people, Short people, Skinny ppl, Fat ppl - really anything that will save our sorry selves from dealing with the ACTUAL problem, the importing of MORE 3rd world Muslim male savagery. 

We have CNN reporters out in CA interviewing the widow of one of the victims of the latest atrocious Islamic violence and murder.  This CNN reporter asks the grieving widow, "Do you think your murdered-in-cold-blood Christian husband may have said something to provoke this Muslim into attacking them?" 

REALLY?!?!  Are you frick insane? You want to blame the victims?? 

The reality is that we are in a bad state now.  We are sad.  We are pathetic.  We have no pride in our own cultures and traditions.  We self-censor ourselves, the media do likewise, all in an attempt to please the enemy and it doesn't work.  They laugh at how weak we are and how easy we are making the takeover for them.  We must change this PC crap and stop creating false-scapegoats.  This shit has gotten way too many people killed/hurt, way too many children abused, way too many women raped - ENOUGH. 

If we continue to ignore the cancer that is PC, we all end up like Sweden before too long - first Europe, then the Americas.

I wish the facts were otherwise but that's the thing about facts, they are often stubborn and inconvenient.

Last edited by Aqualung (2015-12-05 03:16:46)


For in much wisdom is much vexation; and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#77 2015-12-05 20:00:13

bud
Member
Reputation: 441
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 2,260
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Re: Sweden

bud wrote:

The thing is that they dont really help the immigrants, everything is full and sometimes they have to sleep outside the immigration centers. They have transfered large amount of money from help organisations elsewhere, witch means that because everything is so expensive here they can help for example 1 person here instead of 10 or more in a "cheaper" country.

There is also the corruption factor, money rules the world.

Karlsson : 17 billion to politicians related welfare Annual
Published October 12, 2015 at 16.15 pm

Ekonomi.I Nässjö cost unaccompanied 6,000 per child and night , because of bureaucracy asserts Bert Karlsson . Asylum baron now hangs out several politicians behind the biggest welfare companies.
" There is a common link . The companies often have old politicians at the top - and underestimate abroad ," wrote Bert Karlsson of the companies in the top of the Swedish welfare oligarchy .

Together they manage four politicians affiliates feast on 17 billion a year , directly from the Swedish taxpayers , according to Karlsson.

http://www.friatider.se/karlsson-17-mil … f-rdsbolag

Last edited by bud (2015-12-05 20:01:12)

Online

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#78 2015-12-08 01:20:58

tuia
Born again
Portugal
Reputation: 339
Location: Lisbon
Registered: 2012-02-20
Posts: 5,554
Website
Windows 7 Pale Moon 25.8

Re: Sweden

Aqualung wrote:

And once again, you've opened your mouth and removed all doubt as to who is the real fool.  Riddle me this... if Jews indeed "control the news", why is the overwhelming majority of the "news" cycles spent bashing Jews? 

Tula logic FTW.

What news do you watch? There is any criticism of jews in mainstream media, and is the most harshly punished of political correctness heresies. Your logic baffles me.

1209152jewsdocontrolmedia.jpg

2468866jewishcorps.jpg

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#79 2015-12-08 01:35:33

tuia
Born again
Portugal
Reputation: 339
Location: Lisbon
Registered: 2012-02-20
Posts: 5,554
Website
Windows 7 Pale Moon 25.8

Re: Sweden

Aqualung wrote:

Tula - does your white-supremacist, neo-Nazi bullshit make you feel powerful?  Because to me it just makes you come across as a hateful nutjob. 

You seem to have some misplaced notions as to the racial/religious attitudes of Americans, allow me to clear this up for you. 

There are haters in every country/group but, for the majority of red-blooded Americans, the rules of thumb are as follows:

1. Protect yourself and your family
2. Live and let live 
3. Don't be a frick arsehole

Don't mistake our kindness for weakness though.  We are kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to us, weakness is NOT what they will remember about us.

You fail to see the racial realities even in your own country. You should review some crime statistics in USA.

1231119minority.jpg

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#80 2015-12-08 02:08:45

tuia
Born again
Portugal
Reputation: 339
Location: Lisbon
Registered: 2012-02-20
Posts: 5,554
Website
Windows 7 Pale Moon 25.8

Re: Sweden

Aqualung wrote:
tuia wrote:
Count ComBat wrote:

about a lil girl which had to bear this genital cutting (made mainly in Africa afaik) with a rosty razor blade, man unbearable..

What about rabbis sucking blood from babies' penis?

You are grasping at straws now Tula...

A quick google search will reveal:

1. There are very few Rabbis that perform this ritual.

2. The ritual was performed to MINIMIZE bleeding/pain/discomfort for the baby.

Baby gets herpes from bizarre Jewish penis sucking ritual

6262292circumsision.png

5694624Jewish_Rabbi_Kills_Baby_Boy_Sucking_Penis_Circumcision.jpg

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#81 2015-12-08 02:11:54

tuia
Born again
Portugal
Reputation: 339
Location: Lisbon
Registered: 2012-02-20
Posts: 5,554
Website
Windows 7 Pale Moon 25.8

Re: Sweden

koolkat84 wrote:

what tip do you have for the rest of the world to avoid making same mistakes as Sweden's?

Hey Aqualung,

Why do you create another forum account? Want to get your points across?

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#82 2015-12-08 02:38:16

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
USA Admin
United States
Reputation: 365
Registered: 2012-08-26
Posts: 1,947
Windows 10 Chrome 46.0

Re: Sweden

I guess there is now a growing market for mail order brides from EU countries? hummada hummada...Sweden!!!


Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#83 2015-12-08 04:28:22

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
Reputation: 63
Registered: 2015-07-01
Posts: 199
Android Chrome 47.0

Re: Sweden

tuia wrote:
koolkat84 wrote:

what tip do you have for the rest of the world to avoid making same mistakes as Sweden's?

Hey Aqualung,

Why do you create another forum account? Want to get your points across?

Hey Tula,

koolkat is my roomate.  I'm trying to get her into BF.


For in much wisdom is much vexation; and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#84 2015-12-08 04:32:26

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
Reputation: 63
Registered: 2015-07-01
Posts: 199
Android Chrome 47.0

Re: Sweden

tuia wrote:
Aqualung wrote:
tuia wrote:

What about rabbis sucking blood from babies' penis?

You are grasping at straws now Tula...

A quick google search will reveal:

1. There are very few Rabbis that perform this ritual.

2. The ritual was performed to MINIMIZE bleeding/pain/discomfort for the baby.

Baby gets herpes from bizarre Jewish penis sucking ritual

http://s1.bild.me/bilder/030315/6262292circumsision.png

http://s1.bild.me/bilder/030315/5694624 … cision.jpg

Lmao you want to quote me some irrelevant bullshit from a website called 'destroyzionism.com'?  At least TRY to show some integriyy.  Even if your racist propaganda were true, it doesn't change my point one bit.

Last edited by Aqualung (2015-12-08 04:33:38)


For in much wisdom is much vexation; and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#85 2015-12-08 04:41:38

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
Reputation: 63
Registered: 2015-07-01
Posts: 199
Android Chrome 47.0

Re: Sweden

tuia wrote:
Aqualung wrote:

And once again, you've opened your mouth and removed all doubt as to who is the real fool.  Riddle me this... if Jews indeed "control the news", why is the overwhelming majority of the "news" cycles spent bashing Jews? 

Tula logic FTW.

What news do you watch? There is any criticism of jews in mainstream media, and is the most harshly punished of political correctness heresies. Your logic baffles me.

http://s1.bild.me/bilder/030315/1209152 … lmedia.jpg

http://s1.bild.me/bilder/030315/2468866jewishcorps.jpg

Put down the Nazi propaganda pipe for a moment and try to understand reason and logic.  Here is a Palestinian Arab, no friend of Israel, telling it like it is.  He must be a "pawn" though, right Tula?  Grow up, your hateful conspiracy theories are no longer fashionable.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/respec … as-israel/

Last edited by Aqualung (2015-12-08 04:43:17)


For in much wisdom is much vexation; and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#86 2015-12-08 04:46:43

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
Reputation: 63
Registered: 2015-07-01
Posts: 199
Android Chrome 47.0

Re: Sweden

tuia wrote:
Aqualung wrote:

Tula - does your white-supremacist, neo-Nazi bullshit make you feel powerful?  Because to me it just makes you come across as a hateful nutjob. 

You seem to have some misplaced notions as to the racial/religious attitudes of Americans, allow me to clear this up for you. 

There are haters in every country/group but, for the majority of red-blooded Americans, the rules of thumb are as follows:

1. Protect yourself and your family
2. Live and let live 
3. Don't be a frick arsehole

Don't mistake our kindness for weakness though.  We are kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to us, weakness is NOT what they will remember about us.

You fail to see the racial realities even in your own country. You should review some crime statistics in USA.

http://s1.bild.me/bilder/030315/1231119minority.jpg

I'm well aware of the crime statistics, here and abroad - what is your point?  Are you calling for extermination of minorities? You might want to check with some (now) elderly German folks on how that abominable inhumanity turned out for them.


For in much wisdom is much vexation; and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#87 2015-12-08 06:27:15

bud
Member
Reputation: 441
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 2,260
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Re: Sweden

ATF_SurrenderMonkey wrote:

I guess there is now a growing market for mail order brides from EU countries? hummada hummada...Sweden!!!

Lol, there are now many more men than women here because of the immigration. For some reason its mostly young men that coming.

bilden.jpg

You can see how helpful they are to the barefoot woman carrying two small children with a third hanging in her skirts. Real heroes.

Online

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#88 2015-12-08 16:01:09

joint
Суперохуенный нагибатор
Ukraine
Reputation: 261
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 4,059
Windows XP Firefox 8.0

Re: Sweden

why so negative? maybe they place children with women in center and surround them to protect them against local fauna

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#89 2015-12-08 18:28:33

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
USA Admin
United States
Reputation: 365
Registered: 2012-08-26
Posts: 1,947
Windows 10 Chrome 46.0

Re: Sweden

joint wrote:

why so negative? maybe they place children with women in center and surround them to protect them against local fauna

or to keep themselves warm.  the guys need to have hands free to warm them in their pockets...


Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#90 2015-12-09 17:15:52

joint
Суперохуенный нагибатор
Ukraine
Reputation: 261
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 4,059
Windows XP Firefox 8.0

Re: Sweden

now i see, they keep their hands free and warm to be able defend with these hands their children! you're right, that people are allright
next picture, please!

Last edited by joint (2015-12-09 17:20:42)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer