#1 2015-10-14 17:58:41

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 45.0

unban moon

Hi all, I want to ask to the people who are in a position of unbanning me, to unban me.
I have been playing on punkbuster servers/DC servers, on Moongamers and some CS:GO (which I've played for 6+ years) for the past week and I am feeling bored of dogfighting and sniping people who even after I became banned, still wanted to play with me, which is mostly the same small group of players I've usually been playing with.
So I would like an unban, anyone can spectate me if you don't trust me!
Also, I have been talking to someone and got him to atleast play clean for some time, this is for the sake of the server, so I still care for it!
Please let me stay a member of this community and to be, even though noone trusts me, a fair player.
And after all, hereby I appologize to the lop players which were online at Bulge.

I have been told by multiple people that I should request an unban instead of just quitting the game, so here I am. :P

Decision

1. Second chance
  2. Fuck off
Total votes: 70

Poll is closed

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 7

#61 2015-10-15 16:39:44

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9.0

Re: unban moon

Moon confessed to hacking, as an admin on RtR he has violated his trust. Now it appears he has collaborated with the “hacker mafia”. Why is leniency is being discussed?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#62 2015-10-15 16:42:26

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 45.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Moon confessed to hacking, as an admin on RtR he has violated his trust. Now it appears he has collaborated with the “hacker mafia”. Why is leniency is being discussed?

the 'southern hospitality' is showing in this post
i did not collaborate with anyone.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#63 2015-10-15 17:00:50

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

moon' wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

That is a bit rich isn't it you banning a player for cheating?  Pot Kettle Black big_smile
Well anyway it will be easy for an admin on the RTR server to check because all of these bans will still be there wont they so hashkeys and IP addresses will all be listed.

they be using vpn and proxies.. they even told me that, so no , you wont be able to check wink

Regardless of using VPN's the bans will still be there wont they and with your name attached to them with a reason for the ban?

#64 2015-10-15 17:07:08

Syndrum²
Swaggy
Netherlands
Website
Android Chrome 45.0

Btw, where is timmos? big_smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#65 2015-10-15 17:30:10

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

Although, as some of u guys know im just a part-time-admin, i want to express my opinion in this matter.. since the forum was down i dont even have access to the admin-section, so i dont know whats goin on there in this matter.. what i wanna say thou is 1. for sure its just poor n crappy to cheat at all, this just kills the fun for all others n therefore it kills the game itself. 2. Although there is a big temptation to use such stuff for the purpose to annoy the cheaters (and in worst case these poor server-crashers) and to disrupt their poor activities its a no-go to do the same crap as these pieces of crap are doing.. 3. I support Fear of the Dark´s first post, a ban is appropiate, although i think the time of 1-2 years is a bit to much, whats about a ban of 3-6 month, also for a caught cheating admin (premised he did it primarily to get rid of these suckin game spoilers), i think everybody does deserve a 2nd chance, Moon did something wrong, was caught, all this is not ok for sure, on the other hand tho a 2nd chance would perhaps help him to grow up a bit faster.. Gotta say im also thaaaat frustrated by some game spoiling tards occassionally, that i i was also thinkin about to use some haxes as these pricks r doing just to beat the shit out of their shit-heads in game, but i never did so, will never do so, too, as its just poor and unfair on all the other guys out there playing fair. Ive got no idea what was goin on in game chat before, ive never seen Moon being arrogant or abusive there, obviously he def. has overdone it tho, but its the same there - hopefully this issue makes him to think about himself and his behaviour, perhaps this all helps him to realize that its not about to be the best or the most skill-ed player or the hottest mf out there, but always trying to be a cool n nice mate - this is what should be respected, may it be in online-gaming or also irl. To keep it short, what i wanna say is: a ban is appropiated for sure, a 2nd chance maybe after a break of 3-6 month tho, too, although its the same irl, the 2nd chance is the very last1, after this theres nothing else but a perm-ban appropiate. Thats it, best regards ^cc^

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#66 2015-10-15 17:44:47

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 8.1 Chrome 46.0

#67 2015-10-15 17:58:35

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

Hi Count  Long time no see.
I am afraid I can't agree that using hacks to get rid of game spoilers is justified or warranted, I also do not believe this is the case.  Surely having one hacker on a server is bad enough but when an admin jumps in and starts doing the same you are just making the problem twice as bad.
There is absolutely no reason to use hacks or cheats and the only person you are cheating is yourself, it turns out without them you are not as good as you thought you were.  The thing I find hard to swallow is the amount of comments from Moon to other about learning to play the game when in fact ......... I will park that there.
I will own up to having a large number of cheats and hacks for this game but the only reason I have them is to combat against them, knowing what to look for and how a server reacts to them being used is extremely useful to beating the losers that think they need them. 
Ban for cheating should be perma ban and this should only be lifted in extreme circumstances, I do not believe this meets that criteria.

Good to see your still about though big_smile

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#68 2015-10-15 18:06:12

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 46.0

This video was just promotion for this event... it is fake. smile

Last edited by dary (2015-10-15 18:06:51)

#69 2015-10-15 19:48:42

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 45.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

There is absolutely no reason to use hacks or cheats and the only person you are cheating is yourself,it turns out without them you are not as good as you thought you were.  The thing I find hard to swallow is the amount of comments from Moon to other about learning to play the game when in fact ......... I will park that there.
I will own up to having a large number of cheats and hacks for this game but the only reason I have them is to combat against them, knowing what to look for and how a server reacts to them being used is extremely useful to beating the losers that think they need them.

man ur funny commenting on a topic u dont know anything about )))))))))))))) let me tell you where this topic is about, i cheated for less than half a map of a game killing only lop|, exept for the ones who were shooting me and which i shot back, u think i am bad without them becus i always play without and thn i used it for 5 minutes or something? )))))

haha@ 'i will own up to having a large number of cheats and hacks' sure, you use hacks to counter hackers? that makes sense..

by the way i agree with countcombat and fear about banning me for a long time but not perm..

Last edited by moon' (2015-10-15 19:49:27)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#70 2015-10-16 01:00:33

Syndrum²
Swaggy
Netherlands
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 45.0

What is your goal for this topic to remove your ban? That chance is very small.
Youre lying, your cheating in game, and offended people. Stop hoping man people laugh at you.

#71 2015-10-16 04:15:35

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

nämeless wrote:
PitViper wrote:
nämeless wrote:

I personally think to give him a chance. Sounds stupid but as is.

Really?

Seems so. I feel sorry for such people like Yoda or Moonlight. They are maybe stupid and unstable in some extent but their intents aren't malicious because the majority doesn't treat them in some tolerant manner. There are a few of us who spent the whole year telling Moonlight day by day that he's nothing but a piece of shite. I don't agree with it, I just think he's a stupid teenager and the superiority complex is a kind of weird protective reflex.

I understand and can see that...however, if he is a teenager then it's very important a real life lesson be learned here. An admin??
Well....there are consequences for your actions, and like Dink said...it's double trouble. NO matter why you decide to cheat in any game...the one thing you lose right away is the respect of those that have real integrity.  Especially if you are part of that group that polices the server.. you can't talk or apologize your way out of it.  He can do what the rest of the malfeasance do...change his IP, hash and name and hope that no one notices their game play.  After all...if you will cheat...you will evade too.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#72 2015-10-16 08:28:33

George
Player
Croatia
Website
Windows 8.1 Firefox 41.0

Syndrum² wrote:

Youre lying, your cheating in game, and offended people. Stop hoping man people laugh at you.

How things change !
I still remember that i banned you for being a troll, evading bans, etc, but you have changed, syndrum, or what was your nick name back then, i cant recall.
see,
people can change, you changed, because you like this group of silly people, and you did let your charming character aside, when you decided to calm down.
i also agree with nameless, ofc, he will never play in liga again, but it s quite the same to let him play, since you have at least 20% of regulars that use hacks.

#73 2015-10-16 08:43:16

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

moon' wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

There is absolutely no reason to use hacks or cheats and the only person you are cheating is yourself,it turns out without them you are not as good as you thought you were.  The thing I find hard to swallow is the amount of comments from Moon to other about learning to play the game when in fact ......... I will park that there.

man ur funny commenting on a topic u dont know anything about )))))))))))))) let me tell you where this topic is about, i cheated for less than half a map of a game killing only lop|, exept for the ones who were shooting me and which i shot back, u think i am bad without them becus i always play without and thn i used it for 5 minutes or something? )))))

haha@ 'i will own up to having a large number of cheats and hacks' sure, you use hacks to counter hackers? that makes sense..

by the way i agree with countcombat and fear about banning me for a long time but not perm..

I'm funny! lol no I think the joke is on you.  I am very aware what the thread is about you got caught cheating and it does not matter if it was for half a map or five minutes you were still caught and you seem to forget that I was on the RTR server that day so I know what was going on.  You may remember me and one other player leaving because we would not play with hackers, that's when I was informed that the hacker was not actually playing only sat on the side of the server and you and he were having a nice little chat.  I am also fairly convinced that the guy you were talking to was one of the server crashers when he said "it ok Dink I am not even playing" exactly the same thing he said to me just before he crashed my server a few months ago. 

I am not sure why you think its funny that I use knowledge of your hacks to combat hackers many server admins do the same thing, you may think your a pro player but I am a pro admin live with it.

#74 2015-10-16 11:20:05

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 46.0

Syndrum² wrote:

If chances are small, there are still chances.

#75 2015-10-16 16:06:50

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 45.0

dary wrote:
Syndrum² wrote:

yeah, but i wont be unbanned, so thats why i said atleast make it a ban for 1 year or something.. tongue

@syndrum ik herinner me nog wel dat jij 1 van de grootste trolls/teamkillers was toen je net begon met dit spel, je kan zo veel posts van je deleten, maar het blijft nog steeds de waarheid. Ik speel dit spel in tegenstelling tot jou al een hele tijd en ben nog nooit verbannen, behalve op ax.  En jij speelt dit spel toch niet, waarom reageer je dan nog op zo'n topic?

Last edited by moon' (2015-10-16 16:07:27)

#76 2015-10-16 17:21:54

SleveN
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 45.0

One year ban in a 13 years old game... What did you think of moon when you decided to put on the hacks, especially when you use them against very experienced players?

Well, it's pretty much infinity ways to get back playing and atleast Moon is being honest with his identity unlike other hackers out there.
Besides even in Moon's POV it shouldn't be rocket science to find out how to deal with this. We are not speaking about any advanced system here, the game is an open source, free and its not bounded to any other software where you have to pay for a new game. Give him a second chance here on simple and regarding BF league it's a hopeless case besides it's no fun playing the game when your packets are going on a virtual trip and it wont be hard for the admin team to approve it's you playing if we find a new guy with an ip in Holland. We are a small community!

Last edited by SleveN (2015-10-16 17:29:19)

#77 2015-10-16 17:26:20

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows Phone Internet Explorer 11.0

Sleven is too kind to Moon today. He might be drunk again but whatever... I agree and I think the same.

#78 2015-10-16 17:35:40

SleveN
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 45.0

nämeless wrote:

Sleven is too kind to Moon today. He might be drunk again but whatever... I agree and I think the same.

I will be in a few hours.
Maybe, but I'm stating the obvious. Maybe he will actually come back with hacks if we punish him. Sometimes it's better to obivate the problems than just cause impact on them.  He will be put on probation of course, for those who bothers.

#79 2015-10-16 17:56:45

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 45.0

even tho doing that would be the last thing i would do sleven, or would know how to do, still respect ..

#80 2015-10-16 18:24:57

bidji91
France
Android Chrome 46.0

Admin+hack =byebye

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#81 2015-10-16 21:05:20

Syndrum²
Swaggy
Netherlands
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 46.0

moon' wrote:
dary wrote:
Syndrum² wrote:

yeah, but i wont be unbanned, so thats why i said atleast make it a ban for 1 year or something.. tongue

@syndrum ik herinner me nog wel dat jij 1 van de grootste trolls/teamkillers was toen je net begon met dit spel, je kan zo veel posts van je deleten, maar het blijft nog steeds de waarheid. Ik speel dit spel in tegenstelling tot jou al een hele tijd en ben nog nooit verbannen, behalve op ax.  En jij speelt dit spel toch niet, waarom reageer je dan nog op zo'n topic?

why you're talking Dutch? And you're lying again, you do not even know me when they have banned me for sfv, so stop talking. big_smile
it was at that time when Musen/Nathan/Ticket2death still were playing, you were not even there lol.
And all topics about me at that time are still here, i have removed nothing.

and im free to post a comment anywhere, even if i no longer play this game. (i'll be back tongue)

#82 2015-10-16 21:16:28

Syndrum²
Swaggy
Netherlands
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 46.0

George wrote:
Syndrum² wrote:

How things change !
I still remember that i banned you for being a troll, evading bans, etc, but you have changed, syndrum, or what was your nick name back then, i cant recall.
see,
people can change, you changed, because you like this group of silly people, and you did let your charming character aside, when you decided to calm down.
i also agree with nameless, ofc, he will never play in liga again, but it s quite the same to let him play, since you have at least 20% of regulars that use hacks.

You cant forgive cheaters. they should be banned forever otherwise it is unfair for others if you unban 1 cheater (moonlight), then you should do the same for others.

But tuia takes the decision, its his server.

#83 2015-10-17 14:48:23

Hemnes
Player
Russia
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

huehuehue

#84 2015-10-17 14:53:07

uraw
Denmark
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

moon' wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

You are known to be lying before, so why should we trust you only did this once and for a half map? Let me tell you, I dont believe one bit of what your saying. And u know, its all your own fault because you betrayed the communitys trust in you. You were an admin here, if I should give a real life example its like cops turning criminals. Ofc this is only an online game, but I think you get the picture.

#85 2015-10-17 18:00:16

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 46.0

thats why i said to everyone in admin sec to make a video of me, but they couldnt cus i didnt use it before

#86 2015-10-17 18:09:51

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Ubuntu Chromium 45.0

Just keep the ban, I think there has been enough talk.

#87 2015-10-17 19:33:02

Nosferatu
Netherlands
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

seventy wrote:

Just keep the ban, I think there has been enough talk.

Hell yeah!

Once a cheater always a cheater.

I rest my case.

#88 2015-10-17 19:41:41

Ninja
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

What kind of cheat did this guy used?

#89 2015-10-17 20:05:18

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Android Chrome 38.0

Ninja wrote:

What kind of cheat did this guy used?

Mini map hack

#90 2015-10-18 22:16:16

-=LoZ=- Sunneke
Netherlands
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 46.0

give him a chance pls, no one should get permantly banned from this server. a ban from this server means a ban from battlefield 1942. everyone does studpit things once in a wile. like me writing englinsh evenhouw i cannot...

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

Board footer