#1 2015-10-14 18:58:41

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 45.0

unban moon

Hi all, I want to ask to the people who are in a position of unbanning me, to unban me.
I have been playing on punkbuster servers/DC servers, on Moongamers and some CS:GO (which I've played for 6+ years) for the past week and I am feeling bored of dogfighting and sniping people who even after I became banned, still wanted to play with me, which is mostly the same small group of players I've usually been playing with.
So I would like an unban, anyone can spectate me if you don't trust me!
Also, I have been talking to someone and got him to atleast play clean for some time, this is for the sake of the server, so I still care for it!
Please let me stay a member of this community and to be, even though noone trusts me, a fair player.
And after all, hereby I appologize to the lop players which were online at Bulge.

I have been told by multiple people that I should request an unban instead of just quitting the game, so here I am. :P

Decision

1. Second chance
  2. Fuck off
Total votes: 70

Poll is closed

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 7

#31 2015-10-14 22:12:14

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 45.0

Re: unban moon

lol dary, im not a fucking emo, im the most cheerfull person out there..

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 4

#32 2015-10-14 22:16:53

uraw
Denmark
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

moon' wrote:
uraw wrote:
nämeless wrote:

I personally think to give him a chance. Sounds stupid but as is.

You got to be kidding nämeless? He is disruptive, dishonest and a cheater. Caught cheater with SOLID evidence.

This shouldnt be a poll wheter he should get back or not. Just make the decision and say no, otherwise the admin team will look like fools. "Caught cheater", lets unban him after 1 week.. Come on!!

bandi.. is a caught cheater, reken is a caught cheater, blueboy is a caught cheater (he fucked his chance tho and got banned again), RMK is a caught cheater, I wouldn't doubt some of you are caught cheaters, but still playing?
but its not like this topic will have any use because there are too many people who dislike me personally big_smile

This isnt about caught cheaters or not, its about YOU being a cheater. Dont try to take focus away from yourself. The ban for cheating is permanent, that means its not for 1day, 3 days, 1 week or so. We dont want you back, its pretty simple. We have seen how much you trying to lie, why should we trust you that its only this one time?

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#33 2015-10-14 22:17:19

-=TL=-FearofthedarkHU
Hungary
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

You cannot unban him simply because all other caught cheaters will start to apologize here as well etc. and you will have nice chaos here.

What i would say:

What you can do exclusively for moon: Make moon's ban as a timed ban > if some people want to give him a 2nd chance, and some want to make him banned, here is the balance:

Make a timed ban of 1-2 years or whatever time you want. It is long enough.

If he still has the same approach. (behaviour) change it to permanent.

I would consider that since moon's job @ catching other cheaters.

Although i wouldnt want to mess up server rules here, just an opinion.

Last edited by -=TL=-FearofthedarkHU (2015-10-14 22:18:12)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#34 2015-10-14 22:48:33

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows XP Firefox 41.0

Moon though I have nothing personal against you, I actually like you, besides that really really silly pro talk of yours, there´s one thing I hate the most in this and any game, HACKERS! I can´t open the precedent of giving 2nd chances to anyone that chose to go that route. I will not trust that person ever again.

So I wont say F*Off cuz its too rush but Ill gently say It was nice to meet you.

#35 2015-10-14 22:52:40

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 41.0

uraw wrote:
nämeless wrote:

You got to be kidding nämeless? He is disruptive, dishonest and a cheater. Caught cheater with SOLID evidence.

This shouldnt be a poll wheter he should get back or not. Just make the decision and say no, otherwise the admin team will look like fools. "Caught cheater", lets unban him after 1 week.. Come on!!

I know, it's against the common sense but it's my opinion. You are welcome to your own opinion, of course, but I am going to be of the same mind until the other incident with Moonlight. I think of the second chance, even thought I would never provide myself the same privileges if I was caught.

dary wrote:
moon' wrote:

But you are the reason I hated lops in the first place, sleven

Like i said before, you have an excuse for everything. Now sleven is the one to blame for your cheating actions right? A serious question: Do you have the Munchausen syndrome?

moon' wrote:

lol dary, im not a fucking emo, im the most cheerfull person out there..

Munchausen wasn't an emo.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#36 2015-10-14 23:07:10

George
Player
Croatia
Website
Android Chrome 45.0

I feel for him even though he is an immature adolescent.
He just wants to be accepted among you ,the few of you chosen ones,godlike computer game players,and perhaps this acceptance is the key for him to grow up.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#37 2015-10-15 00:18:58

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 12.10240

I also have nothing against you personally Moon, you were caught cheating which as you already knew was an instant ban but you did it anyway.  You were well aware of what would happen did you not think that you would get caught or did you think you could get away with it and no one would notice?
Another question, were/are you an admin on RTR server?

#38 2015-10-15 00:35:15

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 41.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

I also have nothing against you personally Moon, you were caught cheating which as you already knew was an instant ban but you did it anyway.  You were well aware of what would happen did you not think that you would get caught or did you think you could get away with it and no one would notice?

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 564#p73564

#39 2015-10-15 08:33:36

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

nämeless wrote:

Really?

#40 2015-10-15 09:01:25

red_dragon
Player
Germany
iOS Safari 9.0

I still don't get it. How deep must your hate towards lop players be, that you get the spontaneous idea to turn on a maphack?! Even instead of real regreting it, you still show your antipathy towards sleven after a single post of him that "he was the one, why you hated lop" [...] and turned on a maphack... really guilty. Did those lop guys bully you in the past, or what happened? I personally like them.

But still the step to unban and giving you a second chance would be the wrong one in my opinion. We cannot be sure that you won't continue with hacking after a few weeks, since you are in personal contact with simon/deeko as it seems. You also don't have much players behind your back because of your 24/7 nonsense "pro-talking" I think. Seems that your credit is gone...

#41 2015-10-15 09:23:53

Serebro
Android Chrome 45.0

Hm, I always concidered moon's pro-talk as part of his jokes\humour or whatever. Don't know why there is so much fuss about it.

Last edited by Serebro (2015-10-15 09:24:22)

#42 2015-10-15 09:47:56

SleveN
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 46.0

moon' wrote:

bandi.. is a caught cheater, reken is a caught cheater, blueboy is a caught cheater (he fucked his chance tho and got banned again), RMK is a caught cheater, I wouldn't doubt some of you are caught cheaters, but still playing?

Man up! Accept the fact that you have to carry on the consequences, be responsible for what you did and here is the two extra cents for my tip: Don't use other people as a stereotype for what you have commited to. Take advantage of these advices and you will be respected one day. We all do mistakes but sometimes you got to pay the bills!   

but its not like this topic will have any use because there are too many people who dislike me personally big_smile

This has nothing to do with your interaction with people, it couldn't be more irrelevant. Most of them choose to ignore your so called ownage talk anyway.

You could always steal Timmos identity but before doing that you need to drop down five levels in skill.

#43 2015-10-15 11:20:55

Jazavac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

Sleven u re my reason for watching me Swedish action movies <3

#44 2015-10-15 14:20:05

-=TL=-FearofthedarkHU
Hungary
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

I agree with red dragon, as long as moon's behaviour doesn't change...
Nothing to talk about.

I was told that this kind of action / behaviour is not a new story. (e.g Mystel)

From the league, he will be banned forever primarily because he was already semi-statused for a not-allowed action.

(+ not to mention AX server. Repetitive rule-against stuff will have serious consequencs)

But for SiMPLE server, its up to tuia and nameless or i dk who is having a final decision here.

And again there is a reason why moon provoked the lop guys to "bully" him. It's his behaviour.

Signing off.

Last edited by -=TL=-FearofthedarkHU (2015-10-15 14:22:29)

#45 2015-10-15 14:50:33

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

nämeless wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

Thanks Nameless smile

In that case it is the same Moon that was talking to and allowing known hackers to be playing on the RTR server.  He was telling the player that he really should not hack and there is no need to but the player was saying that he thought it was fun to do so and would continue, Moon made no attempt to ban this player.  The player informed me that it was ok because he was not actually playing at that time.  So to be clear Moon was allowing a known hacker to be on the server but not playing so that was ok not even questioning what this player was actually doing at the time.  Could he have been searching for a way to crash the server, maybe but it was certainly not the sort of actions I would expect of a server admin.

I would have to say that for an admin to be caught hacking and cheating is ten times worse than for a normal player as admins are placed into a position of trust, he has taken that position and took a dump all over it and still shows little remorse for his actions.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#46 2015-10-15 14:52:01

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

PitViper wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Really?

Seems so. I feel sorry for such people like Yoda or Moonlight. They are maybe stupid and unstable in some extent but their intents aren't malicious because the majority doesn't treat them in some tolerant manner. There are a few of us who spent the whole year telling Moonlight day by day that he's nothing but a piece of shite. I don't agree with it, I just think he's a stupid teenager and the superiority complex is a kind of weird protective reflex.

#47 2015-10-15 15:11:12

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:
nämeless wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

Thanks Nameless smile

In that case it is the same Moon that was talking to and allowing known hackers to be playing on the RTR server.  He was telling the player that he really should not hack and there is no need to but the player was saying that he thought it was fun to do so and would continue, Moon made no attempt to ban this player.  The player informed me that it was ok because he was not actually playing at that time.  So to be clear Moon was allowing a known hacker to be on the server but not playing so that was ok not even questioning what this player was actually doing at the time.  Could he have been searching for a way to crash the server, maybe but it was certainly not the sort of actions I would expect of a server admin.

I would have to say that for an admin to be caught hacking and cheating is ten times worse than for a normal player as admins are placed into a position of trust, he has taken that position and took a dump all over it and still shows little remorse for his actions.

Just try to think of what only one of the twelve did in 12 Angry Men. I mean the film. Of course, it's not a good example and the issue is not about to pass a verdict of guilty. It's obvious enough already. I think we have to think more about the consequences and responsibility. He was a community member for a long time and we got used to know him as a member, despite the fact he's pretty weird to be a decent member of the community. One day everything turns out like he's an outcast now but what was the past for? Just to get rid of someone who did a stupid thing? We all do stupid and bad things sometimes and it doesn't even mean that we're bad or stupid all the time. I think we shouldn't do such exceptions to those who like to cheat or to crash the server just because it's their only purpose here, but in this case the exception is applicable to Moonlight. It's my opinion.

#48 2015-10-15 15:36:25

M1ke
Finland
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

Moon, from my side I never any problems with you in-game, I actually found it a bit hilarious how you were bragging about your skills. Whatever Nämeless says, I can't feel even smallest god damn pity, and I want to point out few facts for everyone.

Around two years ago when Moon became active here, he played with nick Moonbread. He got kicked/banned because of tk, sfv, trolling on server etc. He came up with **LIE that it was his little brother, which i doubt even exist. Anyway, no one believed that back then.

A while ago, you even got admin rights and got caught of cheating, which is unacceptable for an admin. Your reaction was the same that was a couple of years ago, first you denied it, and then tried to get away with bunch of **LIES.

You had your change, and there is no reason why you would deserve to get unbanned. You have proven that you have cheating/lying mentality. In real life that mentality won't take you far. Maybe in real life you can get away with your little lies, but this time you gotta learn your lesson you little lying prick. So from me, fuck off, bye.

Positive reputation 8   Negative reputation 0

#49 2015-10-15 16:11:34

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 46.0

I don't have the feeling that he really regret what he did and that he understands that it was wrong what he did. Instead he find some excuses why he did this and that nobody likes him. I had also no problems with his childish behavior until he started to insult me for no reason like "Fuck your mother" etc... to me it seems like something went wrong in his education. He wants to be accepted and thinks the only way to be accepted is to brag with his "skill". You can see clearly that he is a child. I understand nameless' point but maybe it is time to teach him a lesson. I voted for "fuck off" just cause i don't like cheater. If you want to unban him i would understand it too. He is just a kid but still you should only let him go on probation, that mean no insults etc...

#50 2015-10-15 16:30:14

Jazavac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

Dary i totally agree with you, since he joined two years ago i didnt have problems till moment when he started with insults for no reason. I understand you nameless but there should be border for some things and i would point for fact that he lost all his credibility. Here are some other things that i know about this dude:
+ he is big friend with simon (well known cheater player responsible for crashing servers during league matches)
+ that thing flyingDutch bread or whatever
+ insulting most of the old school guys here and well known players who are heart of bf community during trains, ofc matches, public for no reason
+ his suspicious things that he did on ex Slovakian bf-league server with his friend simon
+ his tries to troll ax community
+ (im not sure, but i think that he is friend with some other proven cheaters as far as i heard)
+ he is CHEATER

Last edited by Jazavac (2015-10-15 16:41:00)

#51 2015-10-15 16:59:01

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 45.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Thanks Nameless smile

you were online on the server at that time and if you looked at any logs at all, which i told people to do in the admin section, is that they fucking crashed the server 4 times before that because of me banning them, so i decided to let them spectate me instead of letting them crash the server and emptying it smile

- mike i never got banned here, only for chatspam by ssk..

- dary i never insulted you, i actually liked your way of playing on some maps

Last edited by moon' (2015-10-15 17:01:40)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#52 2015-10-15 17:00:15

Syndrum²
Swaggy
Netherlands
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

You could use your brothers keyhash Flying Dutch BREAD xD

Last edited by Syndrum² (2015-10-15 17:05:08)

#53 2015-10-15 17:04:50

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 45.0

Jazavac wrote:

+ he is big friend with simon (well known cheater player responsible for crashing servers during league matches)
+ insulting most of the old school guys here and well known players who are heart of bf community during trains, ofc matches, public for no reason
+ his suspicious things that he did on ex Slovakian bf-league server with his friend simon
+ his tries to troll ax community
+ (im not sure, but i think that he is friend with some other proven cheaters as far as i heard)
+ he is CHEATER

when did i try to troll ax community, i havent played there in 2 years
you tried to troll me tho by banning me in a friendly tanking 2x2 with 1986, butcher and lachesis on slovakian server

- i never played with simon on slovakian server

- give me a name of another proven cheater i am a friend with

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#54 2015-10-15 17:06:45

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

i vote yes because you are funny clown and i want see you playing without cheat because you sucks with or without hacks big_smile

#55 2015-10-15 17:07:19

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 45.0

Alvarez-Latino wrote:

i vote yes because you are funny clown and i want see you playing without cheat because you sucks with or without hacks big_smile

1 vs 1 light tanks latino ;P

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#56 2015-10-15 17:08:25

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

any time smile

#57 2015-10-15 17:13:42

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

moon' wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

Thanks Nameless smile

you were online on the server at that time and if you looked at any logs at all, which i told people to do in the admin section, is that they fucking crashed the server 4 times before that because of me banning them, so i decided to let them spectate me instead of letting them crash the server and emptying it smile

- mike i never got banned here, only for chatspam by ssk..

That is a bit rich isn't it you banning a player for cheating?  Pot Kettle Black big_smile
Well anyway it will be easy for an admin on the RTR server to check because all of these bans will still be there wont they so hashkeys and IP addresses will all be listed.

#58 2015-10-15 17:28:23

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 46.0

moon' wrote:

Some maps? ^^

I didn't take i personally and i was faking. It doesn't matter if you insulted me or someone else. It is not ok. I don't want to point out how "bad-ass" you are. I only think you should learn from it and not insult others anymore if they unban you. You also don't want to be insulted.

#59 2015-10-15 17:30:50

Maasika
Finland
Windows 8.1 Chrome 46.0

BTW now when Moon got caught  and tried to use fake screenshot as a  proof, it raises question: some time ago why he used to upload partial screenshots? ( minimap excluded , chat deleted etc.) He said it was because some technical issue yet he was perfectly fine uploading fullscreen videos and scoreboards...

#60 2015-10-15 17:32:00

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 45.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

That is a bit rich isn't it you banning a player for cheating?  Pot Kettle Black big_smile
Well anyway it will be easy for an admin on the RTR server to check because all of these bans will still be there wont they so hashkeys and IP addresses will all be listed.

they be using vpn and proxies.. they even told me that, so no , you wont be able to check wink

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

Board footer