#1 2015-09-09 02:16:48

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

Tookie Once Again!

Look here, Tookie, this is like the 317th time you've fucked with me for no legitimate reason.  God damn, dude, you are a mother fucking cock sucking little faggot - FOR REAL!   OOOH, HOW I WISH I COULD MEET YOU IN REAL LIFE.  I'd love to punch you in your fucking throat and then stand over your punk body and pummel your already ugly face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sick of getting fucked around by you with your puerile tyrannical abuse.  You are a low-life miserable bag of shit with the sick compulsion to rule over others, and you have NO business being the admin on ANY server.

No more tolerating you.  From here out, I see you, I fuck with you.  You fuck with me, I go to war with the entire server ...all because you just can't stop yourself from being a petty little hall monitor with a chip on his shoulder who looks for anything that can be used as a pretext to carry out his punk ass faggot passive-aggressive bully compulsion.  FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by icebags (2015-09-09 02:44:29)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 4

#2 2015-09-09 02:33:55

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 45.0

Re: Tookie Once Again!

:DD These threats though. Play nice icebags, no one likes a bully.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#3 2015-09-09 02:39:23

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

twigs wrote:

:DD These threats though. Play nice icebags, no one likes a bully.

Don't even start dipping into this.  This has not a fucking thing to do with your cheating punk ass.  Butt out, bitch!

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 3

#4 2015-09-09 03:04:31

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9.0

Hello Icebags,

I knew it was just a matter of time before you showed up here appealing a ban for your impulsive behavior. We have had long discussions about your abhorrent behavior in the past. I though we made progress when you admitted you are mentally deficiency.  I think this time you are the smart one, you appeal your ban by threatening to crash the server:

”Un fucking ban me,m you miserable cock sucker or I will begin Operation Server Freeze and then           everyone can blame YOU for their server going down.’

What a cunning plan only one problem, you just told everyone you will be responsible for any server crashes for now own. That is a brilliant strategy, threaten to cause server crashes cause you get a one-day ban:

”I go to war with the entire server ...all because you just can't stop yourself from being a petty little cum guzzling bitch boy hall monitor. FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I wouldn’t be surprised you get a permanent ban for threatening to attack the server over a one-day ban. Dude, are you off your medication again? You need to get out of Mom’s basement and get to the pharmacy before you get suicidal. 

Good Luck with your compelling appeal, this is another example of your keen intellect. Your appeal has brought a tear to my eyes.

Your Buddy,

Reno

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2015-09-09 03:14:38)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 2

#5 2015-09-09 03:08:30

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 45.0

Butt out? C'mon Icebags, this is gonna be the new drama post.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#6 2015-09-09 03:09:54

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Hello Icebags

I won't bother to read what you wrote on this issue, and this is the only post you get from me.  Find some other source to feed your need for drama.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 3

#7 2015-09-09 03:16:43

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

That is ok Ice, everyone else will read it. Can fight the all seeing and knowing "hall monitor".

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2015-09-09 03:18:19)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 2

#8 2015-09-09 05:11:48

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Hello Icebags,

That is real sweet, you edited out your threats to the server. My buddy twigs seen them. You are truly desperate to edit out your threats. You know you are busted.

Good luck, you and Kongo can play solitaire with each other?

Icebags needs a permanent ban for multipule reasons. Threatening the server with the crach monkey is one?

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2015-09-09 05:13:14)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#9 2015-09-09 05:22:14

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Getting tired of proving my point but I think you have already been banned for evading you ban?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#10 2015-09-09 05:51:33

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Icebags,

I try to talk to you on TS and you give me the “lonewolf” treatment. You talk some really big profanity then run away and hide. Good luck with your appeal?

Your Buddy,

Reno

#11 2015-09-09 05:59:10

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

Rather than have your butt buddy fight your battles, TOOKIE,

Wake Island, I'm on Allied (after being auto switched) and I fight and kill a bunch of guys to re-take the Airfield ...that I had just fought for and taken when still on Axis.  A half-dead, smoking jeep is nearby, so I jump in it, thinking I'll head to North Base and re-take that base.  As I round the corner, I notice an empty SBD-B kinda off to the side of its normal spawn spot with no team mate near it.  I immediately changed my plan, jumped out of the jeep and grabbed the SBD so I could be most effective in the team's effort.

Then, without warning, without anything, I get BANNED for 24 hours for "taxiing to plane" ...and some wonder why I get so angry.

This is simply yet another incident wherein I had done not a fucking thing to you, TOOKIE, and you just pull outta' your ass a completely made-up accusation (and a fucking petty one at that!!) and then use it as an excuse not merely to kick me but to ban me.

At this point I am so fed up with TOOKIE's abuse, I have given up hope to simply be left alone so I can play the game and have fun while treating other players with respect and helping them to have fun as well.  I am done writing long posts that only idiots and trolls comment on while others do nothing to correct the injustice.

My threat to wage war against the server should not be taken lightly.  I understand that such a course of action would have negative effects to all players on the server, but I feel there is simply no other path that has not already been earnestly tried.  I was denied Admin that I sought almost entirely just to be better ensured that what happened today as countless other days in the past would stop happening.  That request was met not with honest consideration but with political stupidity driven mostly by idiots like Reno and others.  Alternatives are gone.  I prefer to ply my skills on playing the game, but my skills extend far beyond my ability to fly a plane or operate a tank in Battlefield 1942.

Rather than dismissing my threat out of pocket and thereby mindlessly racketing up the ante, perhaps it will behoove the adults in the room (if there are any) to consider the core of the problem that set this whole miserable ball of hate into motion: TOOKIE abusing his Admin privileges on the SiMPLE USA BF1942 game server.

All I want to do is play the game, have fun, and not be fucked with by a spiteful individual who not but a few minutes prior to the so-called "taxiing to plane" 'violation' called me "gay" and to which my response was "so are you" and so he finally got his chance to 'get me,' or in the language of a clinical psychologist, he likes to play "NIGYSOB," or "Now I Got You, Son Of a Bitch."

A spiteful individual with a passive-aggressive streak is the last one who should have Admin privileges on an server.

Last edited by icebags (2015-09-09 06:08:42)

#12 2015-09-09 06:24:43

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Deear Icegags,

You are an unmitigated ass. You threaten every one on this server with retribution:

”My threat to wage war against the server should not be taken lightly. I understand that such a course of action would have negative effects to all players on the server, but I feel there is simply no other path that has not already been earnestly tried.

So you have another way to respond that punish every one on the server?

Your Buddy’

Reno

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2015-09-09 06:40:54)

#13 2015-09-09 06:55:30

Czar_Alek
Serbia
iOS Safari 8.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Hello Icebags,

I though we made progress when you admitted you are mentally deficiency.

Is this a joke or did he actually?

Because if he actually shared something like that in private, it would be too far to share it in public.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#14 2015-09-09 07:15:57

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Shit man just read the Jazzy twig thread, you will find out poor old Icebags mental illness.

#15 2015-09-09 07:29:30

Czar_Alek
Serbia
iOS Safari 8.0

Oh yeah I totall don't doubt it. I was just saying it would be a bit too far if he said something in private and then someone took it public.

Now I see that isn't the case so please disregard.

#16 2015-09-09 09:42:01

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

Ding ding!!!!

That was the bell people back to your corners please!
Lets all just chill out here a moment and inject some common sense in here:

Icebags - You are a great player and without a doubt my nemesis when you are up flying and I am chasing you around the map with an AA gun but you do have an over enthusiastic attitude to the game and your fellow players to the point of being quiet rude and offensive.  It is very clear that you are passionate about the game but rather than abuse your fellow players why not try and help them and teach them the error of their ways in a helpful way, calling them a brainless fuckwit or whatever is never conducive to game play especially this kind of game.

By the time this thread has died your ban would have been long gone so really no need to start making threats against the server is there?  You may have skills that go beyond the basic playing of BF but please think about this for a moment, something I have based my life upon, "no matter how much you think you know there will always be someone who knows a little more so don't piss them off".  That little saying has caught me and held me back many times in my life and I am so pleased it has, think about what you are saying and the implications.

Lets just all calm down and get back to the game now - ta muchly smile

DinkW

#17 2015-09-09 13:08:05

MrLe0
Vietnam
Windows XP Chrome 45.0

TOOKIE: I Kicked you, I banned you!
Icebag: I Fuck you!

CIVIL WAR ...

#18 2015-09-09 16:25:37

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Ding ding!!!!

Dink, seriously, FUCK YOU and your pile-on bullshit.  This has absolutely NOTHING to do with you, so butt the FUCK OUT.  Don't come around to give me your juvenile so-called advice on anything.

The fact of the matter is that I am an aggressive player who also very much respects other players and who also plays like a team player FAR MORE than nearly all others, so take your false accusations that really are based on nothing but your own spite toward me for reasons one doesn't have to work too hard to imagine.

This is the last post I will address to you.

#19 2015-09-09 16:30:21

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

In true TOOKIE fashion, he does nothing to defend his wrongful actions yesterday ...and nor has anyone else in a position to correct this problem addressed it.

It is looking like this more likely is going to end up as full on war between me and more than just TOOKIE.  One way or the other, justice will be delivered.  If I have to deliver it, no one will have any right to complain - you have all been duly warned.

Silence speaks volumes, and I am listening.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#20 2015-09-09 17:47:11

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

icebags wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

Ding ding!!!!

Dink, seriously, FUCK YOU and your pile-on bullshit.  This has absolutely NOTHING to do with you, so butt the FUCK OUT.  Don't come around to give me your juvenile so-called advice on anything.

The fact of the matter is that I am an aggressive player who also very much respects other players and who also plays like a team player FAR MORE than nearly all others, so take your false accusations that really are based on nothing but your own spite toward me for reasons one doesn't have to work too hard to imagine.

Ok lets look at this a moment.................... I think everyone here has seen your outbursts on chat so that is a fact and not "false accusation" .  Only last night you were having a go at me because you had TKed me twice and somehow that was my fault, in fairness you were driving the jeep that mowed me down so I think you must accept some responsibility for your actions.  This is the point you don't ever it is always some other "retard" that caused the problem.

My post was meant to diffuse this situation in a light hearted and jovial manner but you seem hell bent in looking for a fight so I will reply to your eloquently worded post in words that you will understand.

FUCK YOU SIR !
You now have a new enemy and I hope you are fucking pleased with yourself?

Butting the fuck out now byeee smile

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#21 2015-09-09 17:55:22

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

Operation Server Freeze is underway.  I have begun to organize my tool library and resources while educating myself on the technical parameters that govern network operations of BF1942 servers.  At first glance it seems that BF1942 has many vulnerabilities, so finding one that I can effectively and reliably exploit is only a matter of time.  It's actually quite interesting, and I am getting excited about learning all the ins and outs that will make me an even bigger asshole to those who disrespect and abuse me without just cause.

Over several months (and even years) I have tried the legit route in game, on TeamSpeak and on Forums.  All attempts to be left alone by the likes of an abusive Admin named TOOKIE have failed.  And since no one in a position to make this right is even bothering to lift a finger, I am relieving myself from any obligation I might have had to keep this limited to me and TOOKIE.  In short, no one is doing anything to correct the problem, so no longer am I obligated to respect those connected to the operation of the SiMPLE USA game server.

I am done being abused.  Now I intend to be the biggest asshole any of you have ever known.  The only hope for you haters is that my mission to disrupt and ceaselessly crash the SiMPLE USA server using all resources and tools at my disposal will take more effort and/or time than I am willing to invest.  I honestly do not know the odds, but I can honestly assure you all that I will give it my best effort ...and in case anyone wonders, my best is pretty good, so we shall see.

I have contacted two colleagues already with detailed specifications, and I have also contacted a developer who has an existing tool that I suspect can be modified to achieve my goal and that I shall be glad to pay him for his services.

In life just as in game, I ply my skills with great effort and intensity.  I also believe in fairness and respect far more than the idiots that typically post here can begin to understand or appreciate.  I accept this situation as a personal challenge on several levels and thus am rising to the occasion.

Talk whatever shit you trolls wish; you have ALL been warned.  It is sad that things must digress to the level of server attacks and major disruption of the game just to get mother fuckers to pay attention, but THAT was not my decision.

To those players with whom I have no beef whatsoever, I regret that you will be inconvenienced if I am successful in my efforts to exact justice from individuals who are either abusive toward me or allow such abuse to continue and continue and continue.  No more.

To the operators of SiMPLE USA who stand by idly while one of their own gets away with abuse after abuse after abuse, you have been given multiple chances to address and resolve this situation between me and TOOKIE, and you have ALL failed time and time again.  Now my respect for the whole regime is rapidly deteriorating as it appears that you all are more interested in ignoring the problem rather than addressing it.  At the end of the day, TOOKIE is the petty tyrant douche bag that he is and that is not going to change, but you all allow him to continue with such abuse, and that simply is no longer acceptable.  No longer are you all allowed to do nothing without consequences.  If you admins choose to support TOOKIE, then you choose me as your enemy.

If you, the reader, feel that I am being unfair here, then kindly go fuck yourself, because I have been more than fair for YEARS and I have never asked for anything other than to not be disrespected by players or abused by disrespectful admins.

#22 2015-09-09 18:22:27

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 45.0

lol u crazy

Last edited by moon' (2015-09-09 18:22:57)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#23 2015-09-09 18:48:29

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Only last night you were having a go at me because you had TKed me twice and somehow that was my fault, in fairness you were driving the jeep that mowed me down so I think you must accept some responsibility for your actions.

So much transference and convolution in this thread, it's difficult to stay on topic.  If it's not the loser Reno having to fill his apparently insatiable appetite for drama, it's the cheater Twigs adding his two cents of hate or others adding their own unrelated nonsense.  Your original post is hardly any different, but not until now did I understand the actual impulse that motivated it: you are upset for my saying something to you in game earlier after you unwittingly ran in front of my moving vehicle, causing me to TK you, and then later you ran ahead after I had already tossed a grenade at the enemy some distance from you and me but then you decided to run out in front AFTER I tossed a second grenade.  This thread has not a god damned thing to do with any of that ...but you made it about that apparently, or at least it was that that prompted you to post something that now you color as "meant to diffuse this situation in a light hearted and jovial manner."  Let me tell you, there was nothing light-hearted or jovial about your post.

In fairness, I will briefly address those TKs yesterday.  First, I do not blame you 100.00% for either of those TKs; we all know that in the heat of battle we all at least occasionally do stupid things, myself included - I have done some pretty stupid things, somethings several times in a row.  For the record, the first time was almost totally you; I was well aware of your presence and had taken steps to avoid you, but there was nothing I could do when you suddenly decided to do a tron turn into the direct path of my vehicle.  The second time I TK-d you was far less your fault and far more just bad luck, but I got the TK, and that was after I had already been auto kicked once for having TK-d 3 times earlier, a feet only too easy for an aggressive player to do at some point during 30 minutes of intense fighting.  As for my fault in the two TKs on you, there is none to own in terms of the actual TKs, but I will admit that perhaps it would have been less controversial had I said nothing.

It is annoying as fuck to be kicked for TK-ing when some noob or idiot veteran A) runs over one my well-placed mine despite the HUD icon; B) mindlessly runs in front of a vehicle under my control; C) mindlessly runs into my line of fire; or D) mindlessly runs into a place where I have just tossed a grenade.  Now, I am sure of one thing: you were doing your best.  The fact is, however, that 'best' cost ME, so I said something about it, you did not like that, and so you then put that little package of resentment into your pocket only to pull it out minutes later and spending it here in this thread to pile on with a subject that has not a damn thing to do with you.

(BB)DinkW wrote:

You now have a new enemy and I hope you are fucking pleased with yourself?

Excuse me, but you had already established yourself as no friend of mine in my one and only other thread on this Forum.  Unlike you (and many others), I prefer to spend my time playing the game rather than posting in threads that have nothing to do with me.  You can save your "I was your friend until now" lie for someone who'll buy that shit.

And next time, before lecturing someone, perhaps you should take some of your own advice: "No matter how much you think you know, there will always be someone who knows a little more, so don't piss them off."

Last edited by icebags (2015-09-09 18:55:53)

#24 2015-09-09 19:02:21

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

moon' wrote:

lol u crazy

Crazy like a fox.

#25 2015-09-09 20:05:57

GamerCat
Player
Sweden
Linux Chrome 44.0

icebags wrote:

Operation Server Freeze is underway.

Good luck with that on Windows 2k.

icebags wrote:

I have contacted two colleagues already with detailed specifications, and I have also contacted a developer who has an existing tool that I suspect can be modified to achieve my goal and that I shall be glad to pay him for his services.

Sounds like a skiddie.

icebags wrote:

So much transference and convolution in this thread, it's difficult to stay on topic...

icebags wrote:

Liear.

#26 2015-09-09 20:06:06

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Dear Icefags,

I guess your appeal is not working out well. You have a great strategy, show everyone how mentally disturbed you are. In order to assist the readers I have the definition of your mental condition right here:

”Megalomania - is a psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of power, relevance, omnipotence, and by inflated self-esteem.”

Your problem is you have an Alligator mouth with a hummingbird’s ass. Delusional fantasy fits you to a tee, inflated self-esteem well the only thing bigger than your ego is that swollen pumpkin head of yours.

You're not taking this well, Ax, and Moongamers banned you, are you going to crash their servers too? Good luck on your appeal.

Your buddy,

Reno

Z0h223J.jpg

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2015-09-09 20:08:48)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#27 2015-09-09 20:36:27

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Firefox 40.0

I red the first post, but aint wasting my time on the rest. Like I told you a couple of months ago when you had a shit fit because I kicked you for taxi'in, "the next time will be a 1 day ban". You jumped in a in place spawn jeep and drove it to a in place spawn plane. Got in, drove about 20' then got out and wrenched on it and got back in and took off.

You came back about 5 minutes later & TK'ed me under the name "Jarhead" and immediately left. You returned about another 10 minutes later as "Gello" and got !ban'ed for evading your ban.

All I said said "wah" after your complaint about getting team switched and "yes you are" after you said it was ghey.

Adois Amigo.

#28 2015-09-09 21:09:22

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

TOOKIE GOODNITE wrote:

"the next time will be a 1 day ban"

The Truth is, TOOKIE, you're a fucking punk ass little bitch and you know it.  No Real Man does the shit you do, only passive-aggressive petty tyrants on power trips who in real life are complete losers, empty and powerless meat sacks that stand for nothing, pathetic excuses for human beings with the sick compulsion to rule over others.  No matter the abuse you dish out to me, it changes nothing of the fact that you, sir, remain all of that.

Whether or not I am successful in devising or contracting with another developer to create a tool that will allow me to turn the tables on the use of force, you will always be the petty tyrant you are, mistreating anyone who dares challenge your unfair and highly passive-aggressive nature.

That other admins stand idly by while you abuse me only certifies the already perfect justification I have for the course of action now actively underway.

No more will I waste my time explaining my side of whatever abuse has occurred ...ALWAYS 100.000% from Y-O-U and NO ONE ELSE.  Now it's time for action.

Revenge is sweet, and I like to return it 10-fold and for a prolonged period, so buckle up if I am successful.  When/if the crashes and disruptions begin, rest assured that there will be no doubt as to their cause for it will be made abundantly obvious.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#29 2015-09-09 21:30:14

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Icefags,

Looks like your threat ban appeal strategy didn’t work so well. That is too bad, for a guy that has 23 key hashes and no place to play. Ban evade, that is so funny. Well psychopath have fun with solitaire at least you can play with all your friends.

#30 2015-09-09 21:51:29

GamerCat
Player
Sweden
Linux Chrome 44.0

icebags wrote:
TOOKIE GOODNITE wrote:

"the next time will be a 1 day ban"

The Truth is, TOOKIE, you're a fucking punk ass little bitch and you know it.  No Real Man does the shit you do, only passive-aggressive petty tyrants on power trips who in real life are complete losers, empty and powerless meat sacks that stand for nothing, pathetic excuses for human beings with the sick compulsion to rule over others.  No matter the abuse you dish out to me, it changes nothing of the fact that you, sir, remain all of that.

Whether or not I am successful in devising or contracting with another developer to create a tool that will allow me to turn the tables on the use of force, you will always be the petty tyrant you are, mistreating anyone who dares challenge your unfair and highly passive-aggressive nature.

That other admins stand idly by while you abuse me only certifies the already perfect justification I have for the course of action now actively underway.

No more will I waste my time explaining my side of whatever abuse has occurred ...ALWAYS 100.000% from Y-O-U and NO ONE ELSE.  Now it's time for action.

Revenge is sweet, and I like to return it 10-fold and for a prolonged period, so buckle up if I am successful.  When/if the crashes and disruptions begin, rest assured that there will be no doubt as to their cause for it will be made abundantly obvious.

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3123

Board footer