#31 2015-09-08 16:12:11

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 40.0

Re: Europe crumbles under the devastating impact of Mass Immigration

I would like to say that I hope that those who lost everything can find better life, but I also heard of some EU regulations by which the refugees should ask for political asylum in the first country they happen to visit. Of course, it's better for them to move forward straight to Germany for better dole cause Hungary or Greece could not provide them such welfare. I just think in case they really escape from war, they have to be pretty thankful for each place to feel safe. You can say it's not actually my business because I don't see them around and it's true, but I must say we also have a lot of migrants and hence a lot of incoming problems like ethnic banditism, drugs trafficking etc. It's not critical now yet because Europe as a part of continent is not that monocultural and monotheistic like it was a couple of centuries ago, people can find common ground and already almost got used to live together, but on top of that like a huge snowball this uncontrolled mass migration will take its negative effect. Maybe in a year or two I guess. Time will tell.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2015-09-08 16:40:22

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 44.0

s[sk] wrote:
dary wrote:

Germany is the only country which wasn't involved in a war with an Islamic country.

what are the criteria for this claim?
how do the other countries that those migrants use as their path to germany fail them? (hungary, austria, slovakia, czech republic, ...)

i suppose this doesn't count as being involved

http://www.spiegel.de/international/ger … 10439.html

They politicians talked about it. In Afghanistan they only made war against Taliban. But didn't know about this story in your link.

Last edited by dary (2015-09-08 16:44:29)

#33 2015-09-08 17:52:16

Kobra
Germany
Windows 8.1 Chrome 45.0

It surely will make its effect and I'm afraid that it appears to be negative and not positive one. Some people seem to think that once the refugees arrive all problems are solved but winter is coming soon and i would like to see what ideas they come up with next.

@dary germany is/was involved in every war that took place lately

Last edited by Kobra (2015-09-08 17:53:42)

#34 2015-09-08 19:08:07

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 44.0

#35 2015-09-08 21:33:29

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 40.0

nämeless wrote:

but I also heard of some EU regulations by which the refugees should ask for political asylum in the first country they happen to visit.

Yes, the IKEA murderer already had asylum in Italy, when they told him he couldnt stay because of that he went out and knifed some random people.

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/regionalt/vas … r-har-hant

Another incident there is (or was sunday) 300 immigrants in Denmark, that come from Germany but they wont stay in Denmark, they want to go to Sweden, they refuse to identify themself and Denmark are seemingly a bit fed up with the situation so they dont let them pass the border. Denmark and Sweden is very similiar money and lifestyle but they give a bit less welfare money to immigrants then Sweden does.

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/utrikes/flykt … l-tyskland

edit: spelling

edit2: to explain a bit better, there is hardly any punishment as long as its immigrants involved, instead they get threatment and care.

bud wrote:
dary wrote:

Where is the NSA when you need them.

Our Government has set up hot-lines telephone, any returning (to sweden) IS fighter is to get counselling housing and a job.

references : http://www.svt.se/nyheter/regionalt/sto … -avhoppare

http://www.svd.se/sahlin-stottar-forsla … adisthjalp

Last edited by bud (2015-09-08 21:48:58)

#36 2015-09-08 22:32:43

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 40.0

bud wrote:
nämeless wrote:

but I also heard of some EU regulations by which the refugees should ask for political asylum in the first country they happen to visit.

Yes, the IKEA murderer already had asylum in Italy, when they told him he couldnt stay because of that he went out and knifed some random people.

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/regionalt/vas … r-har-hant

Another incident there is (or was sunday) 300 immigrants in Denmark, that come from Germany but they wont stay in Denmark, they want to go to Sweden, they refuse to identify themself and Denmark are seemingly a bit fed up with the situation so they dont let them pass the border. Denmark and Sweden is very similiar money and lifestyle but they give a bit less welfare money to immigrants then Sweden does.

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/utrikes/flykt … l-tyskland

edit: spelling

edit2: to explain a bit better, there is hardly any punishment as long as its immigrants involved, instead they get threatment and care.

bud wrote:
dary wrote:

Where is the NSA when you need them.

Our Government has set up hot-lines telephone, any returning (to sweden) IS fighter is to get counselling housing and a job.

references : http://www.svt.se/nyheter/regionalt/sto … -avhoppare

http://www.svd.se/sahlin-stottar-forsla … adisthjalp

What you are telling about are just single instances. When it's about a million of migrants, just watch its dependences: 90% of them are men and they are young.

P. S. Google translate is much better when it comes to translate from Swedish to English, unlike translation from Russian to English. smile

#37 2015-09-08 23:21:27

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 40.0

nämeless wrote:

What you are telling about are just single instances.

Nah man its every day, i just sampled some to try and explain the situation. This has been the bloodiest summer anyone here can remember.

Last edited by bud (2015-09-08 23:24:43)

#38 2015-09-08 23:23:24

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 40.0

I have got a question to Germans. Here is a good reporting to discuss the pros and cons of the problem in Germany. To what extent it's sounds impartial in your opinion and what you think about those who like to welcome or stop the migrants?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TeCCQbFM98

#39 2015-09-08 23:32:26

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 40.0

bud wrote:
nämeless wrote:

What you are telling about are just single instances.

Nah man its every day, i just sampled some to try and explain the situation. This has been the bloodiest summer anyone here can remember.

The bloodiest summer by Swedish standards and just an ordinary week or even a day in some countries I don't even want to pronounce the names of to avoid further conflicts. I hope you know what I mean.

#40 2015-09-09 00:37:58

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 40.0

Yeah i know, we have  those countries here to, its called no go zones.

bud wrote:

The general consensus here in sweden is to help those who flee from war and destruction. The problem is that the welfare system has become so gravely corrupted.

One of the problem with this corrupted system is that a apartment that normally costs four to six thousand now can cost up to sixty thousand, and in other cases there is sixty people registered at the same adress, thats some other rules that regulates that.

#41 2015-09-09 11:00:37

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 45.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwheIAtODQA

Hungary... country full of right-wing assholes.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#42 2015-09-09 12:04:55

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

nämeless wrote:

I have got a question to Germans. Here is a good reporting to discuss the pros and cons of the problem in Germany. To what extent it's sounds impartial in your opinion and what you think about those who like to welcome or stop the migrants?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TeCCQbFM98

Yea, I don't know where to start. They are really sneaky about the direction their news report goes.
In the beginning, they try to keep a neutral face but fail pretty fast when they say Germany is divided about the refugee crisis. It sounds like the number of demonstrators on both sides is equal which is simply incorrect. Normally, the far-right radicals are heavily outnumbered by the pro refugees demonstrators. Calling Germany divided is therefore a bold statement. By not comparing the number of demonstrators with each other, it really shows that they are not interested in reporting neutrally about the events in Germany but rather have their anti refugee opinion be presented in the report.

I had to laugh a little when I saw that nicely made graphic which showed the proposed budget Germany calculated for refugee before this whole mess started. Showing white human models being replaced by red human models is a pretty drastic image which exactly fits into the fear far-rights have, that is, the extinction of white culture in Europe. Absolute bullshit if you ask me but that is for another topic.

We clearly have to be solidary and accept as many as is bearable for the society. I don't see any problems when it comes to provide housing, food, medical care and everything else for refugees. Money is not a problem here. People who say different are often using it as excuse. The only problem I see, which gets me to the far-right, is that the society itself is not ready yet to accept and fulfill such a tremendous task. The change for the society will be huge but it happened before in the 90s and it also happened after WW2 and that is why I am positive that Germany will be able to comply with the task and make the best out of it.

One thing which far-rights also like to bring up is the danger of IS fighters getting easy access to our country. I am not denying that and I am sure that IS members will have it easy to get to Germany but it wasn't hard before the crisis either. wink Sometimes I have the feeling that the masses easily forget the last crisis before they started to moan about the current one. NSA spying on us, was frankly speaking a shock for most. For many a thing that has to stop immediately but it had its advantages. I think, Germany being one of the fewest countries which never suffered from any terrorist bombing can be connected to the US spying their friends. You are still assholes my American friends. To make a long story shot, I am certain due to the fact that it is really hard to even buy materials for a bomb or even get a gun that Germany is safe. (bold statement)

It is also always exaggerating when far-rights talk about all those criminals coming to our country. If someone had to randomly chose 800,000 Germans that have to migrant to whatever country I am pretty sure you will find all sorts of people. Academics, workers, doctors, soldiers and of course criminals. Saying only the lower class is coming to us is complete bullshit. Bombs don't hit rich people, right? Yea right ...

The sad part about this crisis is that it was predictable. It was predictable when the Syrian civil war started and it was predictable when IS rose. But what did our beloved chancellor do? Fucking nothing. That woman is giving me cancer.

My 2 cents. Love or hate them I don't care. Must be my longest post in this forum so far.

Last edited by Zody (2015-09-09 12:11:06)

#43 2015-09-09 14:02:14

Kisiel
Player
Liechtenstein
Windows 8.1 Chrome 42.0

"Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups. Genocide is directed against the national group as an entity, and the actions involved are directed against individuals, not in their individual capacity, but as members of the national group."

-Rafał Lemking, Polish-Jewish man who created the term 'genocide'.

This is genocide.

#44 2015-09-09 14:03:24

Kisiel
Player
Liechtenstein
Windows 8.1 Chrome 42.0

They say we need immigrants because of a shrinking population, but it is racist to find ways to raise the birth rate.
They say we need immigrants for the economy, but Poland has a population that is dropping yet one of the fastest growing economies in Europe.

This is genocide.

#45 2015-09-09 15:30:56

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 40.0

Zody wrote:

It is also always exaggerating when far-rights talk about all those criminals coming to our country. If someone had to randomly chose 800,000 Germans that have to migrant to whatever country I am pretty sure you will find all sorts of people. Academics, workers, doctors, soldiers and of course criminals.

Depends on the ratio. I am pretty sure it's possible to find good people even among the Gypsies. Maybe about a couple for each hundred...

#46 2015-09-09 16:12:53

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 40.0

nämeless wrote:
Zody wrote:

It is also always exaggerating when far-rights talk about all those criminals coming to our country. If someone had to randomly chose 800,000 Germans that have to migrant to whatever country I am pretty sure you will find all sorts of people. Academics, workers, doctors, soldiers and of course criminals.

Depends on the ratio. I am pretty sure it's possible to find good people even among the Gypsies. Maybe about a couple for each hundred...

Explain please.

#47 2015-09-09 17:27:04

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 40.0

tuia wrote:

It is quite obvious the 3rd world immigrants want to go to Germany, as they will find there free housing and they can live comfortably on welfare, paid by Germans taxpayers. It is not only Germany, but also Sweden, England, France suffering the most.

Wherever did you get that idea?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C9m9c14vU0

#48 2015-09-09 19:09:52

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 40.0

bud wrote:
nämeless wrote:
Zody wrote:

Explain please.

Well, I don't know about Sweden but Gypsies here are well-known for drugs trafficking, theft, fraud etc. They are not to be trusted.

#49 2015-09-09 23:07:08

Czar_Alek
Serbia
iOS Safari 8.0

Ok just passed by the main bus station in Belgrade about an hour ago. There is a HUGE crowd of migrants there.

All are well dressed. They are buying food from the shops and stalls around the station and they made a GIGANTIC mess and they don't care at all about the litter.

This just shows how much respect they have for the countries they want to use.

Shameful.

#50 2015-09-10 00:03:36

GamerCat
Player
Sweden
Linux Chrome 44.0

nämeless wrote:
bud wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Explain please.

Well, I don't know about Sweden but Gypsies here are well-known for drugs trafficking, theft, fraud etc. They are not to be trusted.

Nobody is to be trusted, really. And in Sweden I see a lot of migrants but it is very quiet, even in more-or-less big towns. And in Germany there are even MORE of them. Like really, they are everywhere. I don't have anything against them tho, as long as they don't touch me.

Last edited by GamerCat (2015-09-10 00:05:40)

#51 2015-09-10 08:24:07

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 40.0

moon' wrote:
tuia wrote:

These "Syrian refugees" is another lie perpetrated by jewish mass media and jewish political facilitators to invade all European countries and displace the native white europeans. These 3rd world immigrants are mostly young low-IQ males not from Syria. They are from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sudan, etc.. All over the place.

http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/20 … ro4523.jpg

Exactly, WTF is this ignorant pile of shit indeed?

Last edited by Aqualung (2015-09-10 08:24:34)

#52 2015-09-10 10:36:21

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 40.0

I tend to forget that most here are not aware of the jewish problem, they are not jew-wise. The jews, as always, have been behind these immigration policies to race-replace the white europeans, be it in Europe, North America or Oceania. Since they control the mass media, they can easily shift public opinion towards their agenda.
Europe is being invaded by hordes of third world savages, most are young aggressive males in their twenties, thirties.  It does not take much effort to predict what will happen when these subhumans run loose. There are clear examples in Europe: Malmo, Birmingham, Paris, and recently, Lesvos, Budapest, etc.
My advice to you, first turn off TV, stop reading newspapers and then try to educate yourself about the jewish question.

#53 2015-09-10 10:44:36

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 40.0

nämeless wrote:
bud wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Explain please.

nämeless is being optimistic, you won't find one. They never work, they are human parasites. Gypsies are the poor cousin of the jews.

#54 2015-09-10 10:51:32

Czar_Alek
Serbia
iOS Safari 8.0

Anyone whom doesn't have negative opinions about gypsies has never spent any time around them.

In Socialist Yugoslavia the government spent HUGE efforts and resources to try to reform them. Despite all of this affirmative action, absolutely nothing has been achieved and they still live the crooked, dishonest, and dirty lives as they did 50 years ago.

Just a few days ago I observed one as he stole copper wires from the street in broad daylight.

#55 2015-09-10 10:52:51

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 40.0

In Belgium, white europeans are providing food and clothes to aid the refugees and while they are busy helping these people, gangs of muslims already living in Belgium are pretending to be refugees and steal food and clothes right under the careworkers noses and run off.

http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/video … =1.2433282

#56 2015-09-10 11:04:34

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 40.0

German tries to donate food but bag gets stolen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JpVL0NQMbU

#57 2015-09-10 12:25:56

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

tuia wrote:

German tries to donate food but bag gets stolen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JpVL0NQMbU

How lucky we are that a cameraman was around...

#58 2015-09-10 12:50:56

Kobra
Germany
Windows 8.1 Chrome 45.0

Survival of the fittest wink

#59 2015-09-10 13:05:57

bora87
Croatia
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

It's not jews, they are Hazars

#60 2015-09-10 17:42:42

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 40.0

nämeless wrote:
bud wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Explain please.

Its funny because if i would express that opinion out loud here in Sweden i would be considered a fullblown racist. Cant even say Gypsie, you have to say eu-immigrant.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

Board footer