#1 2012-08-20 15:29:36

gianni_capo
Uruguay

players playing without respecting the rules

on August 20
players playing battleaxe: ANZACS, RAIDERS, LEGEND, TK PRO BADIK YFUJI and @BADIK@ are the memories
ALL TIME BASECAMP made with aircraft tanks and grenades, some questioned whether it was permitted but others are worth told him my advice to my
team killers, ANZACS insult me when I asked him to repair the tank radio
every time I go to the server is to have fun and not let these idiots players and play as he sings, as I am not admin, put more admins as the FRA .....!!! there is never anyone.

Dynamite

[Zboub] _ -=TL=-

Last edited by gianni_capo (2012-08-20 15:29:57)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2012-08-20 16:05:04

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website

Re: players playing without respecting the rules

ANZACS is a mouthy little troll that will end up being banned for it. Raiders & Legend have both been kicked several times for basecamping, they'll be getting temporary bans next time. I dont remember seeing the other two.

#3 2012-08-20 20:28:04

Catman
Canada

I banned ANZACS last night for !bdis1day.  However, I think he is someone who has capabilty to evade his bans. tuia, I strongly suggest this guy be perma-banned.  I remember him from MoonGamers and the insults he does is extremely vulgar and uncalled for.  I went !wbase and then !kbase to Raiders last night.  He does camp when he thinks I am not looking as TOOKIE mentioned above.  Last night, I banned Casual Guy for 1 week for teamkilling.  In the map Omaha Beach, he got gold but when map ended and went to Kharkov, in beginning of map, he said "I feel like tking."  Boy, did he ever.  Three straight kicks for minus scores.  Teamkilling quick enough to avoid my commands because the commands takes forever to act.  This guy knew the difference between right n wrong so I banned him !btk1week.  There are too many people who knows that camping isn't allowed but they are doing it anyways.  They are camping to the point where they are waiting for the !wbase then they will stop.  wwddhh, I been warning him many times.  He does stop after the warn, but last night, I got tired and banned him !bbase1day.  Too many players camping until they get warned. The players Dynamite listed above knows camping is disallowed, YET, they are doing it.

#4 2012-08-21 14:54:11

RedDawg
United States

Its happened since the game went online.People are always gonna do it.We just have to take care of it when admins are online.Its the best we can do if autokick doesn't take care of it.

Board footer