#31 2014-12-04 01:44:42

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Opera 11.64

Re: Jewish Domination of The Weimar Republic - and America

nämeless wrote:

Tuia, we have got a proverb about Jews and I think it suits well because for every problem you blame Jews. I have no idea how to properly translate it and keep the rhymes on to deliver it in sarcastic way like in the original, but the sense sounds like that: "If there is no water in the tap, it does mean that Jews drank it up. If there is water, it's because a Jew piss there...". smile

I guess you prefer to go along with the proverbial anecdote wisdom. It may seem too much to always excuse the Jews, don't you think?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2014-12-04 02:34:12

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 33.0

tuia wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Tuia, we have got a proverb about Jews and I think it suits well because for every problem you blame Jews. I have no idea how to properly translate it and keep the rhymes on to deliver it in sarcastic way like in the original, but the sense sounds like that: "If there is no water in the tap, it does mean that Jews drank it up. If there is water, it's because a Jew piss there...". smile

I guess you prefer to go along with the proverbial anecdote wisdom. It may seem too much to always excuse the Jews, don't you think?

If there is something to excuse, there also should be something to blame for. Your mind got used to work like a script which sets a value "Jews" by default if there are not enough data to run the algorithm and there should be at least something at the output.

#33 2014-12-04 03:01:51

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 26.0

You all make me nervous about my doctor lol. I think she's jewish.

Board footer