#1 2012-08-19 06:53:41

Strutter73
Player

Any admin around?

Hi , new member here.
Is it possible for an admin to come ingame and start enforcing some type of rules in regards to chat spam etc....? All night there has been nothing but chat spam and little team effort. This is supposed to be a game server, not a chat room.

Thanks

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2012-08-19 07:11:11

forestgump
Player

Re: Any admin around?

i agree stutter but we have to talk to each other like to ban and kick its good and bad

#3 2012-08-19 08:17:00

Strutter73
Player

assassinbunny, alleged female, constantly chatting, NOT playing just non stop in game chat. Was constantly told to stop but just kept on talking and not playing.
Count Chocula, continual tk, its all in the logs from today. Please check it.

#4 2012-08-19 11:16:34

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

Thanks. They will be checked.

#5 2012-08-19 14:21:29

RedDawg
United States

Bunny is a constant chatterbox in-game.Nobody ever complains so I don't kick her or anything.I think she is just having fun.Her comments are never negative or insulting.All is fair in love and war.

#6 2012-08-19 17:01:09

Strutter73
Player

RedDawg wrote:

Bunny is a constant chatterbox in-game.Nobody ever complains so I don't kick her or anything.I think she is just having fun.Her comments are never negative or insulting.All is fair in love and war.

RedDawg, this went on for about 10 rounds, maps. The in game chat isnt meant to be used for discussing facebook, boyfriends, social events or politics is it? She, allegedly a she, wasnt even playing the game but would continue to yap for hours.
I told her to shut it and play but she kept on and on.

Something needs to be done, the other game servers do not tolerate this so why should yours? I like the SIMPLE server alot but not when it becomes a chat room.

-Strutter73-

Just found this -

server rules
- Attacking the enemy uncapturable main base (basecamping or basebombing) is not allowed, in any way. This rule does not apply to Battle of Britain map and Capture the Flag (CTF) maps.
- It is forbidden to use vehicles as a "taxi" to get you to airplanes or tanks.
- Please respect all players. Behavior only meant to disturb or upset players is forbidden.
- Racism, political or religious comments that are hostile are not welcome.
- Excessive swearing is not allowed.
- Offensive or blank player names are not allowed.
- Do not spam chat or radio commands.
- Do not insult our admins, please respect those that put time and effort into our server.
- Any form of cheating is prohibited and will result in a permanent ban.
- The use of map glitches will also get you permanently banned.
- Do not try to evade a ban, that will lead to a much longer ban.

Last edited by Strutter73 (2012-08-19 17:06:08)

#7 2012-08-19 18:34:29

Sloop
United States

I have given Bunny the !wspam command several times.  I think a little chat is fine but he/she/it definitely takes it to another level.  I have had little success getting he/she to shut up.  Bunny usually apologizes and stays quiet for a minute before starting back up again.  I do agree, this is not a chatroom and it would be nice if there was something we could do about it.  It is true, Bunny rarely plays, but mostly just talks and gets less than 5 kills all game.

Last edited by Sloop (2012-08-19 18:34:45)

#8 2012-08-19 18:56:51

Denny
Croatia

he/she is breaking rule nbr 3 and 7 according to what ive wrote...so you can kick if it annoys people..

Last edited by Denny (2012-08-19 18:57:10)

#9 2012-08-19 19:04:17

Sloop
United States

Well I would have if I had been playing. But I wasnt. Im just mentioning some things about him from past experience. (and it would be nice if there was a way to keep he/she from doing it again.

#10 2012-08-19 19:21:02

Zander
Player

There is an ignore command you know.

Ignore 'player #'

You have to type it in every round though.

I think you could make a script to always ignore a certain player with a certain name.

As for radio spam you can only turn it on or off.

#11 2012-08-19 19:28:35

Strutter73
Player

Denny wrote:

he/she is breaking rule nbr 3 and 7 according to what ive wrote...so you can kick if it annoys people..

Actually it was 3,5 and 7. She was cursing also. I will admit I did run my mouth alot to her but I was telling her to leave if she wants to chat, shut up and play, which she didnt. It was terrible. I really think if there was an admin on last night during all of this she would have been warned/kicked and maybe then she would have "got the point".

-Strutter73-

Last edited by Strutter73 (2012-08-21 01:37:08)

#12 2012-08-19 21:37:51

forestgump
Player

i agree all she does is talks a lot i talk to her and sometimes i tell her to be quiet
and still i tell her to play and nope she tells use how she feels whats happening
what she eating and lots of other things and all we want to know is about the game
please kick her

-Forest Gump-

Last edited by forestgump (2012-08-19 21:39:00)

#13 2012-08-19 21:52:41

Denny
Croatia

maybe the girl wants to find a boyfriend on server haha

#14 2012-08-19 21:57:49

Trance Panther
Denmark

im so happy that skank is not playin in EU server she is freakin annoyin, hates me too for unknown reason? 
strange cause last time i remember her was when she came after my ass in gazala, since day1 she is hostile
i dont care if she is guy or lady even shemale big_smile she needs to back off with bs i agree with ppl here in thread

#15 2012-08-20 20:29:16

Catman
Canada

Pink Panther wrote:

im so happy that skank is not playin in EU server she is freakin annoyin, hates me too for unknown reason? 
strange cause last time i remember her was when she came after my ass in gazala, since day1 she is hostile
i dont care if she is guy or lady even shemale big_smile she needs to back off with bs i agree with ppl here in thread

Skank?  wow, nice word.

#16 2012-08-20 20:56:42

Trance Panther
Denmark

did my word hurt your feelings? you can help me/and other ppl who are tired of dat SKANK by being her e-boyfriend
maybe she will talk her rants out with u also bunny seem lonely, btw i dont even know you im sure one of da US admins
gave biased recommendation to tuia well we have enough already, try knowing other ppl b4 comin with irritating remark

#17 2012-08-20 21:43:09

Catman
Canada

Remark?  I just copied your word.  And hurt my feelings?  roflmao, no fool on the internet "hurts" my "feelings".  You are using "skank" in which that word is a derogatory term for females.  You don't even know her yet you think she is white trash, a slut, a whore, trashy.  She is just a chatspammer who needs to settle down on chat, that's it.  I don't do internet dating.  Nice try. smile

#18 2012-08-20 21:49:24

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

Take it easy. Don't start a disagreement over a minor matter.
If she continues to chat spam in the server, you may kick her, but don't stress over it.

#19 2012-08-20 23:50:14

Strutter73
Player

Im sorry if my thread created a problem, was not my intent.
On a different note I noticed that "tuia" is from Portugal......I am half portugese myself, my mothers side. I was born in the Azores.

-Strutter73-

Last edited by Strutter73 (2012-08-20 23:50:44)

#20 2012-08-21 00:20:56

Trance Panther
Denmark

haahah really? u obviously came to thread got upset what i said, felt my vulgar word deserved special attention so you really had to "copy" it out and try to prove me dat my word was highly offensive to a player who always made trouble whenever me and others played? thats strange way of thinkin i have to say, should i give him/her kiss in return for chatspam? my personal opinion can be very hard, dont worry i will censor it next time for ya soft eyes  you can feel whatever u want sweetie ))

but arent you da one comin with this bitter attitude?  reading from your colourful posts u should look youself in da mirror, you clearly not here to change my vocabulary xDDD if 1 person behaves likes trash talks like whinny ***** (censored) u get called for that mr. catboy, it does not matter what the hell he/she is being named at, a saint a weirdo or **** (censored) do something wrong in many ppls eyes, not only mine, u become problem and u cant expect ppl delivering nice words, maybe in ur own fantasy world everythin is perfect

if this is ur 1st rare visit comin to forum i will highly suggest u visiting other threads finding profanity in admins talks/description of problematic players, make big deal out of it too u sad little chicken? big_smile again showing how much bitter you are, use ya energy wisely on dictionary or somethin wink you are not worth my time and strutter73 my apologies i did not want to further da problem

p.s. TUIA pls dont say yes to every mental coconut applying to server admin without knowing them 1st, make ur own research so we dont get ppl like zander terrence or madkiller, like i said sorry too not goin to argue with this unprovoked lovely troll

#21 2012-08-21 01:37:32

joint
Ukraine

HAha a girl-player BF1942 chatspammer. how could it be?))

Catman wrote:

Remark?  I just copied your word.

I suppose Remark its you're note under the text, expresses you're attitude about, voice-over)..

#22 2012-08-21 02:41:19

Catman
Canada

Pink Panther wrote:

haahah really? u obviously came to thread got upset what i said, felt my vulgar word deserved special attention so you really had to "copy" it out and try to prove me dat my word was highly offensive to a player who always made trouble whenever me and others played? thats strange way of thinkin i have to say, should i give him/her kiss in return for chatspam? my personal opinion can be very hard, dont worry i will censor it next time for ya soft eyes  you can feel whatever u want sweetie ))

but arent you da one comin with this bitter attitude?  reading from your colourful posts u should look youself in da mirror, you clearly not here to change my vocabulary xDDD if 1 person behaves likes trash talks like whinny ***** (censored) u get called for that mr. catboy, it does not matter what the hell he/she is being named at, a saint a weirdo or **** (censored) do something wrong in many ppls eyes, not only mine, u become problem and u cant expect ppl delivering nice words, maybe in ur own fantasy world everythin is perfect

if this is ur 1st rare visit comin to forum i will highly suggest u visiting other threads finding profanity in admins talks/description of problematic players, make big deal out of it too u sad little chicken? big_smile again showing how much bitter you are, use ya energy wisely on dictionary or somethin wink you are not worth my time and strutter73 my apologies i did not want to further da problem

p.s. TUIA pls dont say yes to every mental coconut applying to server admin without knowing them 1st, make ur own research so we dont get ppl like zander terrence or madkiller, like i said sorry too not goin to argue with this unprovoked lovely troll

Relieved to get that off your chest?  It seems like you were really mmaadd when you wrote that.  Thank god I know this is a game so I won't bother responding to some dwarf from a different part of the world. 

I am here to help tuia run a successful server in SiMPLE USA.  I think that, us admins and me are doin a decent job.

Last edited by Catman (2012-08-21 02:59:20)

#23 2012-08-21 03:20:33

Strutter73
Player

Need admin in game now plz, chronic team killing, capt crunch, all damn day today.

#24 2012-08-21 03:42:31

joint
Ukraine

Strutter73, evacuete childrens, elderlys and woomans from server! the backup on the way!

#25 2012-08-21 04:01:09

Strutter73
Player

joint wrote:

Strutter73, evacuete childrens, elderlys and woomans from server! the backup on the way!

Ok ? Im just trying to be helpful, thats all. If I am in the wrong the so be it, I wont ask anymore.
It get really frustrating trying to play on a server full of tk happy smacktards. Capt Crunch is Count Chocula by the way....LOL, that sounds funny.

-Strutter73-

#26 2012-08-21 05:20:09

joint
Ukraine

ok! Strutter73 you not wrong, you do right to write here
actualy you're in luck that you saw this couple... there is old fairy tale about two gomo sodomits that come out with the nights and smear each other by vaseline, witnesses are killed

#27 2012-08-21 06:23:28

MightyZo0K
Germany

LOL joint. xD

#28 2012-08-21 12:44:37

Trance Panther
Denmark

Catman wrote:

Relieved to get that off your chest?  It seems like you were really mmaadd when you wrote that.  Thank god I know this is a game so I won't bother responding to some dwarf from a different part of the world..
I am here to help tuia run a successful server in SiMPLE USA.  I think that, us admins and me are doin a decent job.

u dont need to prove me anything wink you can make ur opinion all the best in da world but da general thing do ppl agree with it?  its not ur bussiness what i/ or other admin for that sake call a unstable player for, oh hell som1 should really look what u say about others, not long ago even in ur own admin begging rights thread u came off as resentful like now, i dont need to get off my chest or anything your own personality demonstrates what u really are and I just find this hilarious so i wont even bother quoting them

also i do respect few US admins but TUIA made mistake with this 1 right here just because you see 1 player in top 10 who has not been recommended by ANY admins u dont say yes, well dont say i did not warn u, makes me happy im playin in EU server, btw : how do u know im a dwarf? u dont even know how i look like? what does that make of my skank sentence? ahaaah hypocrite, stay classy sweetie ))

Last edited by Trance Panther (2012-08-21 12:46:28)

#29 2012-08-21 14:52:37

RedDawg
United States

Pink Panther,you are very rude and disrespectful.Catman did nothing to warrant your verbal attacks in the forums.Your "skank" comment reflects racism,prejudice,and a biased opinion.Just because a players gaming techniques are questioned here in the forums does not mean its an open invitation to make negative comments about them.As far as I'm concerned,I wil lnot kick her regardless if she is talking as long as no one complains.Maybe she is lonely.You never know whats going on in people's personal lives.Gaming helps them vent,as I often do.It becomes a problem when you Vent by breaking the rules.Chat spam is breaking a rule,and I know this.But would rather a tk'er kill you,rape the main base,or curse you?Just saying,it could be worse!

#30 2012-08-21 17:14:57

Trance Panther
Denmark

to the US/canadian rookies - skank

from meriam webster:
slang : a person and especially a woman of low or sleazy character

from oxford dictionaries:
North American informal: a sleazy or unpleasant person.
derogatory: a promiscuous woman:  the office skank

even urban dictionary which i really think u went to try findin excuse against me states dat word can apply to any race  & most of da true definition of skank are those above ones i posted, good try

hows the smart ass comin here in thread pointin my word out like it is worlds end im sure he knows what it means dont provoke ppl dont get disrespected/taunted, unless it is buddy i consider makin simple joke or normal player askin politely about problem i would ofc explain why, better than my 1st post did but now i have his whining friend on my back xD

my honest opinion is loud and clear about 1 player alias internetradio who spent most of his/her time in server where i played, i think i have da right to voice my view here good or bad i thought this was open forum? bunny can do whatever he/she pleases idc, in US server she is more than welcome - bon voyage wink reddawg are u calling me racist discriminating biased seriously wtf? have u ever played with me? you better back that accusation up or leave b4 embarrasin yourself

Last edited by Trance Panther (2012-08-21 17:15:49)

Board footer