#61 2014-07-28 19:35:06

joint
Суперохуенный нагибатор
Ukraine
Reputation: 386
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 4,426
Windows XP Maxthon 3.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

dont care, you owe 50 bucks moon

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#62 2014-07-28 19:35:36

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: 1360
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 3,653
Website
Android Opera 22.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

joint wrote:

dont care, you own 50 bucks moon

I'll take the 50 if there's no need for it smile


Crazy is as crazy does, and this crazy is getting shit done.

GSC: SunshineOniNeko

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#63 2014-07-29 00:05:58

Timmos
Member
Netherlands
Reputation: 1
Location: The Netherlands
Registered: 2012-07-11
Posts: 2,837
Windows 7 Chrome 36.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

hahahahah frick pussy

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#64 2014-07-29 03:15:52

joint
Суперохуенный нагибатор
Ukraine
Reputation: 386
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 4,426
Windows XP Maxthon 3.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

Timmos, admit you will be miss Moon?

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#65 2014-07-29 18:49:49

Tuesday
Member
England
Reputation: 6
Registered: 2013-12-02
Posts: 33
Windows 7 Firefox 30.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

I've been having bad internet problems recently, the issue should getting fixed on the 5th August but my opponent does not want to wait till then. So, I need someone to take my place, I am at the quarter-final stage so you just need to beat 3 people for $100. Anyone interested? If not I will just have to forfeit.


http://bf-league.eu


"The line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either - but right through every human heart" —Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#66 2014-07-30 17:33:09

[krigerfraScandinavia]
Flamer
Denmark
Reputation: 27
Registered: 2014-07-21
Posts: 385
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

some random guy called syndicate.realistik from america said that we shud all be happy that he didnt enter the tourny cuz he was so pro. but i did a 1on1 vs him yesterday anyways, and this wud have been his knockout match if he had entered it.

he lost 92-43 on tickets, and 21-6 on frags, we were on american servers so he didnt had any excuses, his ping was 13 and my ping was 105,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdjFhOtauXU

Last edited by [krigerfraScandinavia] (2014-07-30 17:34:47)


I swear that the evidence that I shall give, shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#67 2014-07-30 18:06:22

Lecter
Member
Portugal
Reputation: 198
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Registered: 2013-10-12
Posts: 779
Windows XP Firefox 31.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

[krigerfraScandinavia] wrote:

some random guy called syndicate.realistik from america said that we shud all be happy that he didnt enter the tourny cuz he was so pro. but i did a 1on1 vs him yesterday anyways, and this wud have been his knockout match if he had entered it.

he lost 92-43 on tickets, and 21-6 on frags, we were on american servers so he didnt had any excuses, his ping was 13 and my ping was 105,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdjFhOtauXU

Nice Lachesis. I beaten this guy too with a 115 ping and he had around 20. He´s not even competition.  Most american infs arent used playing against euros with higher pings. Used to play alot against Creamzor, Rabid Animal, Breed, and more, all with pings lesser than 30 and they couldnt really believe how they were beaten by much higher pings. Good guys though.

Btw, saw the video and u got the shots well, rarely side shots which are harder to get with that ping

Last edited by Lecter (2014-07-30 18:08:52)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#68 2014-07-31 05:40:36

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 454
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,986
Windows 7 Firefox 30.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

[krigerfraScandinavia] wrote:

some random guy called syndicate.realistik from america said that we shud all be happy that he didnt enter the tourny cuz he was so pro. but i did a 1on1 vs him yesterday anyways, and this wud have been his knockout match if he had entered it.

he lost 92-43 on tickets, and 21-6 on frags, we were on american servers so he didnt had any excuses, his ping was 13 and my ping was 105,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdjFhOtauXU

LOL funny from the guy that does nothing but hide behind a crate and hug wall corners to avoid reg hits. And if this had been your knockout round, you would have been kicked for excessive bugging.

Don't know what you are trying to prove here because the guy you faced never plays Stalingrad. You know the map by heart, including all the bug spots around the middle flag and in front of the enemy's spawn. The video doesn't really prove anything. I would be impressed if you achieved the same result with clean game play.

Don't think you could pull that off on realistik's map of choice (Berlin). That would be a duel worth watching.


BF1942 MINI LEAGUE
m1buaRV.png

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#69 2014-07-31 11:58:23

[krigerfraScandinavia]
Flamer
Denmark
Reputation: 27
Registered: 2014-07-21
Posts: 385
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

how cute, u talk like a little girl protecting a grown man whos crying in the background because he lost. why dont u show me ur a man instead and do what men does. if u care that much about him, why dont u step up and do a 1on1 yourself against me? after that i can do 1on1 berlin vs him. i feel kinda sad about this realistik guy, u all push him infront of me and gets beat up, and the rest of you just talk and dodge 1on1s

Last edited by [krigerfraScandinavia] (2014-07-31 12:00:03)


I swear that the evidence that I shall give, shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#70 2014-07-31 16:02:01

Timmos
Member
Netherlands
Reputation: 1
Location: The Netherlands
Registered: 2012-07-11
Posts: 2,837
Windows 7 Firefox 30.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

1on1 infantry isnt based on inf skills, just who's the better bugger. So imo no one of u got skill

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#71 2014-07-31 16:45:35

[krigerfraScandinavia]
Flamer
Denmark
Reputation: 27
Registered: 2014-07-21
Posts: 385
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

^ a dumb unexperienced clown above me who knows nothing


I swear that the evidence that I shall give, shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#72 2014-07-31 21:04:31

Timmos
Member
Netherlands
Reputation: 1
Location: The Netherlands
Registered: 2012-07-11
Posts: 2,837
Windows Vista Chrome 36.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

or is telling the truth? u played ligawars in gun and wasnt good, why? Because u SUCK at CQ

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#73 2014-07-31 22:00:03

[krigerfraScandinavia]
Flamer
Denmark
Reputation: 27
Registered: 2014-07-21
Posts: 385
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goddd, 1on1 yes or no? simple question


I swear that the evidence that I shall give, shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#74 2014-08-01 07:10:39

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 454
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,986
Windows 8.1 Firefox 31.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

Timmos wrote:

or is telling the truth? u played ligawars in gun and wasnt good, why? Because u SUCK at CQ

This, lol.

He is an individual player. Meaning in a team he is basically useless.


BF1942 MINI LEAGUE
m1buaRV.png

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#75 2014-08-01 10:40:14

Timmos
Member
Netherlands
Reputation: 1
Location: The Netherlands
Registered: 2012-07-11
Posts: 2,837
Windows 7 Firefox 30.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

and he sucks

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#76 2014-08-02 09:48:15

simon
Flamer
Estonia
Reputation: 237
Location: est'own'ya
Registered: 2014-08-13
Posts: 350
Windows 7 Chrome 35.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

this guy is a talentless hack. right under ur noses
two bullets two headshots with some milliseconds interval. thanks to delay we see the shots on that wagon.
2vmj501.png
now, unless he knew the enemy was gonna jump, theres no way he wud have reacted so fast to aim higher and get another hs with 100 ping.
he couldnt believe after that kill cuz the bullets flew somewhere to the left all over the wagon lol
same thing at 2:37
that american runs around like a chicken with no head and leaps every time he gets shot

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#77 2014-08-02 11:18:04

[krigerfraScandinavia]
Flamer
Denmark
Reputation: 27
Registered: 2014-07-21
Posts: 385
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

HAHAHHA this shit is hilarious, u guys really cant see that ur all shit in infantry. instead of practicing, ur wasting ur time on useless nonsense fake proofs. im gonna tell u like this u random unexperienced player, the bullets in bf1942 spreads and since this was puma recording, this is how the gunspread looks on his screen when he was spectating me, this has NOTHING to do with how the shots went from my own point of view. every normal infantry player knows this unless ur really dumb as shit, but yea i guess ur dumb as shit just like rest of ur mates in america ahahhahaha


I swear that the evidence that I shall give, shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#78 2014-08-02 11:25:22

[krigerfraScandinavia]
Flamer
Denmark
Reputation: 27
Registered: 2014-07-21
Posts: 385
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

yo people gotta love these americans i swear. they are the best at making drama, this is just like 9/11, they bombed the towers dem selves and blamed all kinds of terrorists with some fake videoes and fake pictures. wagwaghhawghaghaghaghaghaghhaha u americans are funny

Last edited by [krigerfraScandinavia] (2014-08-02 11:25:47)


I swear that the evidence that I shall give, shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#79 2014-08-02 11:40:02

M1ke
Member
Finland
Reputation: 75
Location: Finland
Registered: 2012-06-10
Posts: 389
iOS Safari 7.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

[krigerfraScandinavia] wrote:

yo people gotta love these americans i swear. they are the best at making drama, this is just like 9/11, they bombed the towers dem selves and blamed all kinds of terrorists with some fake videoes and fake pictures. wagwaghhawghaghaghaghaghaghhaha u americans are funny

I dont know whats wrong with you but thats too much. How about shut up and play the tournament to the end and disappear after that.


If you are good at something never do it free.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#80 2014-08-02 11:51:26

simon
Flamer
Estonia
Reputation: 237
Location: est'own'ya
Registered: 2014-08-13
Posts: 350
Windows 7 Chrome 35.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

relax ahmed. must be a hot day there, better stay in yur cave
whats on pumas screen is the same on your screen, just moved a bit. that is what i meant under delay. there are no random shots.
next, no gun in 42 has that kind of spread unless u spray with dp. u werent spraying tho

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#81 2014-08-02 11:54:23

tuia
Born again
Portugal
Reputation: 451
Location: Lisbon
Registered: 2012-02-20
Posts: 5,697
Website
Windows 7 Opera 11.64

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

You should record from your point of view to dissipate any doubts about your gameplay. This should be mandatory in infantry tournaments to ensure a clean and fair play.
Any recent computer can handle BF1942 with minimal frames drop while recording in Bandicam program, for example, with a recording low resolution, like 640x480 or even 320x240. Select a hardware accelerated h.264 video encoder (Nvidia NVENC, Intel Quick Sync, AMD VCE), if you have a graphics card that supports it, and you will barely notice any frames drop, if not choose Xvid video codec.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#82 2014-08-02 12:54:27

[krigerfraScandinavia]
Flamer
Denmark
Reputation: 27
Registered: 2014-07-21
Posts: 385
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

tuia, i got absolutly no problem with streaming from my point of view as long as my opponent also streams from their point of view wink. point on a guy and call him out, and if he wanna stream, i can stream too, and u all can watch the videos how about that? cuz if dumb american infs like this guy doesnt even know about the bullet spreads, then i got so much to teach this guy and his mates. and i dont got time to make videos 24/7 i got a life too.. but heres what im gonna do, im gonna make a demonstration video for u to proof to u that the bullet spreads depends on the spectating mod and so on, only bcuz of this dumb piece whos unexperienced im wasting my time to make a video for him to teach him some inf stuff.

Last edited by [krigerfraScandinavia] (2014-08-02 13:12:43)


I swear that the evidence that I shall give, shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#83 2014-08-02 14:06:39

coL.HT
gay 4 pay just today
North Korea
Reputation: 69
Registered: 2014-02-13
Posts: 243
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

He is correct about what each person sees, if you fire a straight line of bullets at a wall on your screen, from someone else's view it can be spread. Do to the sheer amount of accusations from good players though we are going to have to figure out how to record these games from your pov. You can be proud either way that you have drawn more hate than raptor though lol

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#84 2014-08-02 18:38:40

[krigerfraScandinavia]
Flamer
Denmark
Reputation: 27
Registered: 2014-07-21
Posts: 385
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cnA04q … SiilZ-tV9w

just in case some of you kids still dont understand what i meant . figure the video out ur self


I swear that the evidence that I shall give, shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#85 2014-08-03 06:53:51

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 454
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,986
Windows 8.1 Firefox 31.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

I have an idea, how about playing in a tournament with other players of your nation instead of always doing 1v1s nobody really cares about.

I am organizing a 3v3 Infantry Nations Cup, you could play for Team Denmark. Registration link in my signature.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2014-08-03 06:58:42)


BF1942 MINI LEAGUE
m1buaRV.png

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#86 2014-08-03 10:16:13

[krigerfraScandinavia]
Flamer
Denmark
Reputation: 27
Registered: 2014-07-21
Posts: 385
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

i have a better idea, put that homemade tourny away


I swear that the evidence that I shall give, shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#87 2014-08-04 22:42:04

user1942
Player
United States
Reputation: 0
Registered: 2014-06-28
Posts: 32
Windows 8 Firefox 31.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

you all suger okej 20-0 all of u

Last edited by user1942 (2014-08-04 22:42:52)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#88 2014-08-06 14:40:11

[krigerfraScandinavia]
Flamer
Denmark
Reputation: 27
Registered: 2014-07-21
Posts: 385
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

u would only 20-0 timmos here because he is the most horrible player around in bf1942. u know one of these forum kids who just talk shit on forums because he know he suck so he got nothing to lose and Dodges every single 1on1 because he dont even play the game? lol well now u know. oh lord, i wud shred this lil blond boy timos into thousands of pieces anytime and i already did, i would choke him so powerfully up against a wall so hard that i wud make him fart 10 times before he dies and punch him so hard on his chin that he flies 20 meters up in air lands in a river and a shark eats him while hes drowning


I swear that the evidence that I shall give, shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#89 2014-08-06 14:53:03

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Reputation: 149
Location: Palestine- פלשתינה-فلسطين
Registered: 2012-06-30
Posts: 3,039
Android Safari 4.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

Ur imagination is good ! Go on !


I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#90 2014-08-06 16:05:36

SleveN
Member
Sweden
Reputation: 104
Registered: 2013-11-30
Posts: 365
Windows 8.1 Chrome 34.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

[krigerfraScandinavia] wrote:

u would only 20-0 timmos here because he is the most horrible player around in bf1942. u know one of these forum kids who just talk shit on forums because he know he suck so he got nothing to lose and Dodges every single 1on1 because he dont even play the game? lol well now u know. oh lord, i wud shred this lil blond boy timos into thousands of pieces anytime and i already did, i would choke him so powerfully up against a wall so hard that i wud make him fart 10 times before he dies and punch him so hard on his chin that he flies 20 meters up in air lands in a river and a shark eats him while hes drowning



Wow, I wouldnt even try steal a candy bar from you irl, it seems like the death penalty big_smile

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer