#1 2012-08-13 04:21:57

Vildmand
Player

I was banned from this server today, listen to my story..

Finally i found a nice server, to play some oldschool BF1942 with low ping! But then this happens..

YES! I was banned for killing a team-mate.. That's not a secret, BUT here's how it happenend..

We were playing the KURSK-map earlier today, and i was playing as a Sniper on the Allies-team..
First part of the game went great, and i enjoyed it very much. I was taking out enemy targets from a long distance, and i got some good kills. But then this incident/accident occurred..

The game shifted.. And suddenly i had to move into a new position very quickly, so i got back to the Allies-base which holds a certain amount of airplanes, and i saw one was free to take, so i took the chance and ran for it. Then suddenly i was hit, i turn around and some BEEEPP FROM MY OWN TEAM is shooting at me from behind with a Pistol!! Apparently he also wanted the plane, but i came first. So i did the right thing, sighted him in on my scope and shot him two times with my sniper rifle, DEADLY! But hey, that's what happens when you're a traitor to your team in real life! So it's actually him who deserves to get banned NOT ME! I was doing the right thing, trying to stop a team-kill from taking place. But obviously IM the one who showed up on the screen, being the teamkiller myself sad Sad story eh?

I seriously love this game and i will do anything to keep this server on my list!! Please unban me, this game has a very special place in my heart!!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2012-08-13 10:03:41

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

Re: I was banned from this server today, listen to my story..

Hey Vildmand,

You were banned yesterday for teamkilling in Kharkov map. You have been banned previously for using inappropriate language and kicked for disrupting gameplay. Your ban expires today, please wait and make sure you don't team kill, even if someone is doing it.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer