#1 2014-01-17 20:30:49

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 26.0

Got kicked for "pixeling"

Map: Aberdeen
Time: 18-19 o clock CET
I was axis team and at the beginning of the map i drove with car to the front and spotted an allied flag.
I drove back and started to use the spot with deffgun. Other snipers spotted later too, so i could variate the target area a bit. When i hab no spot, i kept fireing with the last adjustment.
Then pirate said i am pixeling, nämeless was in allied team and he believed him, so he kicked me.
I did not use pixels in front of the gun and so the accusation can´t be proven. I did only look at spots and the minimap. I did try to explain to them later but pirate kept accusing me of pixeling without any proof.
nämeless claimed it is pixeling to keep shooting at the same place when the spot is over.
I think pirate should be banned or at leat kicked once for bad language.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2014-01-17 23:06:21

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 26.0

Re: Got kicked for "pixeling"

Hello, Frank. Of course, it's okay if you ask another scout to give you a target but when the target time is over, you are shooting at the same point, moving your mouse a bit to adjust your fire and looking at the clouds to make the adjustment more precise. You were kicked and it's not because I trust someone who calls himself a "Pirate", I just saw the way you shooting from my side. smile

#3 2014-01-18 01:01:19

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 26.0

If i adjust my fire when no spot was aktive, then i did it with the minimap or by kill reports(less effektive).
I wasn´t in a TS but that would be another legal possibility to adjust Fire without a spot.
When a spot is about to run out i mostly inject on a good target point and keep fireing the point until someone spots again. I don´t even know which clouds can be used as Help for which target areas and you can prove nothing but that you haven´t played enougt with artillery to assess these questions as Admin.
The other reason why you kicked me was that i killed you with artillery, deal with it and don´t abuse your Admin rights.
You also claimed that it is pixeling if i just keep fireing at the point after a spot is over, what a shit is that?
A few days ago at Omaha me and a guy named something like 5kingsYonex sunk allied destroyer with deffguns at the north edge of the map where it was groundet, out of sight from the beach. IMAGINE, we did not use anything illegal.

#4 2014-01-18 11:02:12

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 26.0

Frank(Ger) wrote:

If i adjust my fire when no spot was aktive, then i did it with the minimap or by kill reports(less effektive).
I wasn´t in a TS but that would be another legal possibility to adjust Fire without a spot.
When a spot is about to run out i mostly inject on a good target point and keep fireing the point until someone spots again. I don´t even know which clouds can be used as Help for which target areas and you can prove nothing but that you haven´t played enougt with artillery to assess these questions as Admin.
The other reason why you kicked me was that i killed you with artillery, deal with it and don´t abuse your Admin rights.
You also claimed that it is pixeling if i just keep fireing at the point after a spot is over, what a shit is that?
A few days ago at Omaha me and a guy named something like 5kingsYonex sunk allied destroyer with deffguns at the north edge of the map where it was groundet, out of sight from the beach. IMAGINE, we did not use anything illegal.

No, you have killed me with an artillery a few minutes earlier and it's okay because I can presume you were shooting and using a target of another scout. A few minutes later, you were shooting the same repair platform next to the flag and the road to the center. It was not the only target. You know what does it mean to use clouds for pixeling. When the target time is over, you know that if you shoot at the exact point in the clouds, you can aim at something you shot before, so one pixel right, left, up or down and you can adjust your fire. That's what you have done.

#5 2014-01-18 11:54:30

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 26.0

A few weeks ago someone else was accusing me of pixeling in Aberdeen, until that day i didn´t even know what "pixeling" means. So i ask what it is and i had to ask him many times until i got an answer instead of pure accusation with the unnkown meaning. Today i know what it is but i still don´t know the clouds personal.
It sounds logical that YOU can shoot at special points again by aiming at special points in the static sky but i never tried it. You might have a photograghical memory, congratulations, i have not.
When i had no spot, i did not variate the target point much like shooting a complete different place because minimap works for that only in special, small areas. I shot a the repair pad a long time, exspecially when i had no spot.
I know that when i want to make a small move in target area over a big distance, i have to make an extremely small move with my mouse. I don´t need to look a pixels for that, i better concantrate on my hand.
Btw. you seem to have a lot of difinitions for pixeling to find something that justifies your accusation.
Edit: If i see it this way, i´m still not sure what pixeling means exactly but i won´t believe alone one of your definitions.

Last edited by Frank(Ger) (2014-01-18 11:57:40)

#6 2014-01-18 12:12:46

Bob_0403
Player
Hungary
iOS Safari 6.0

Agree with Frank(Ger). I hear this rule for the first time. I always used my mind not the pixels. For example I know how far the Wespe shots with max cannon-angle (how many sectors on the map). (Half of the angle means half of the distance.) With this information and with kill reports you can adjust your settings.
But don't get me wrong, if it is a rule I won't do it.:)

Last edited by Bob_0403 (2014-01-18 12:13:46)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#7 2014-01-18 12:58:14

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows Vista Chrome 32.0

well its weird, when there is a spot u can shoot. Without a spot but u used the spot imo should be allowed. But just aim at the pixel without spot is not allowed

fuck i feel like yoda

#8 2014-01-18 21:34:30

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows XP Firefox 26.0

I don't think it's pixel-shooting if you used scout target before. Quoting from another topic:

tuia wrote:

Pixel-shooting is when you shoot from far distance to a precise spot without any scout assistance. If you had scout target before, I don't consider it pixel-shooting, shooting at that same place. But, sometimes is difficult to ascertain if that player had scout target before or not.

This is clear pixel-shooting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0JLjyydbcw

#9 2014-01-18 22:40:50

Bob_0403
Player
Hungary
Windows 7 Chrome 32.0

I think yesterday on Market Garden there was a guy (my teammate than) "Say" who claimed that I am pixel-shooting and navigated the enemy bomber to destroy me in our uncap base. I was using a Wespe, and I had a scout target before. And even Yoda warned me not to pixel-shoot. And all this happened when the round was almost over so I had a ton of targets before. So tuia please inform the admins as well what is pixel-shooting exactly.

#10 2014-01-18 23:41:53

say
Slovakia
Windows 7 Firefox 26.0

Bob_0403 wrote:

I think yesterday on Market Garden there was a guy (my teammate than) "Say" who claimed that I am pixel-shooting and navigated the enemy bomber to destroy me in our uncap base. I was using a Wespe, and I had a scout target before. And even Yoda warned me not to pixel-shoot. And all this happened when the round was almost over so I had a ton of targets before. So tuia please inform the admins as well what is pixel-shooting exactly.

Well my dear Bob since your artillery target given from snipers expired (90sec)& u keep firing same pozition ....  Mr "pirate"(aka Simon) was flying since begining & said tht u killed him so I guess u were shooting aliese spawns at airfield . . . I guess all admin stuff here know what was going on at market garden .Honestly there is nothing wrong about your death during end of the round ....

-u were warned
-u decided to ignor it

u got no punishment from any admins online  only warnings ...

If any admin got problem with it than ban me 2 weeks I can carry on...

Last edited by say (2014-01-18 23:42:59)

#11 2014-01-19 12:04:37

Bob_0403
Player
Hungary
iOS Safari 6.0

say wrote:
Bob_0403 wrote:

Well my dear Bob since your artillery target given from snipers expired (90sec)& u keep firing same pozition ....  Mr "pirate"(aka Simon) was flying since begining & said tht u killed him so I guess u were shooting aliese spawns at airfield . . . I guess all admin stuff here know what was going on at market garden .Honestly there is nothing wrong about your death during end of the round ....

-u were warned
-u decided to ignor it

Little information for you: with a wespe from the axis base can't shot to the allied base. With max cannon-angle the max is the church which is not uncapturable. And no admis did not know what were going on because they don't know what is pixel-shooting exactly, and even Pirate doesn't know. So something is wrong with my death: it was in main base so pirate was base-attacking and you told the co-ordinates. I didn't write to ban you nor pirate, but you two made a mistake because i did not do anything against the rules. So check out what is pixel-shooting exactly!

#12 2014-01-19 12:35:22

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows Vista Chrome 32.0

Bob_0403 wrote:
say wrote:
Bob_0403 wrote:

-u were warned
-u decided to ignor it

Little information for you: with a wespe from the axis base can't shot to the allied base. With max cannon-angle the max is the church which is not uncapturable. And no admis did not know what were going on because they don't know what is pixel-shooting exactly, and even Pirate doesn't know. So something is wrong with my death: it was in main base so pirate was base-attacking and you told the co-ordinates. I didn't write to ban you nor pirate, but you two made a mistake because i did not do anything against the rules. So check out what is pixel-shooting exactly!

Both of u are idiots and dont know rules lol

#13 2014-01-19 14:58:55

say
Slovakia
Windows 7 Firefox 26.0

Timmos wrote:

says the guy who thinks tht beograd is in russia

!Da

#14 2014-01-19 17:25:14

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 31.0

say wrote:
Timmos wrote:

says the guy who thinks tht beograd is in russia

!Da

:000000000

#15 2014-01-19 20:39:49

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 26.0

@Bob_0403:

rules wrote:

Attacking the enemy uncapturable main base (basecamping or basebombing) is not allowed. You must not snipe at the main base. You are not allowed to shoot at planes during take-off. All other vehicles must be given the opportunity to leave their base. Nevertheless, it's permitted to air strike at a fireing AA gun or a shooting artillery that’s inside the base.

Allied team was allowed to kill you because you were shooting out of axis base.
Btw.: I didn´t believe that Wespe can´t shoot out of axis base into allied base at market so i tested it, it could shoot over the hill between church and Base but only up to the first fence.

@say:
If i understood right that you were axis then your behavior was disruptive, i guess if you would get teamkilled afterwards cause you are a spy then you would kick or ban for it although it´s the same kind of reaction: Breaking the rules to deal with someone who(you think) broke the rules. At the end you have a teamkill orgy or finaly abuse your admin rights to end it.
If you think Bob_0403 does somethink forbidden then check it out and in case kick or ban him for Basebomb or/and pixelshooting if you can prove.

#16 2014-01-19 21:45:52

YourMother
High shit
Germany
Windows Vista Firefox 26.0

NOw he was banned by me for 15mins for Pixeling on Aberdeen, pls check logs.

The best is he give himself a target by driving with jeep, but sit since begin of the map in Defgun... HOw?

#17 2014-01-19 21:47:06

Bob_0403
Player
Hungary
Windows 7 Chrome 32.0

@Frank(Ger)
Yes, you are right, you can shoot the hill (only the hill) with a Wespe if it is standing near the river. But I think it isn't the uncap yet. But from the back barn where I was standing you only can shoot little before church.
But basically you are totally right smile

#18 2014-01-19 22:00:18

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 26.0

Edit: @YourMother
Yea check loogs, whatever it is good for.
Noone else took deffgun until i came back from spotting, so i could do as i planned cause most time you want to get spots from your team, you just don´t get some. No wonder why that gun is mostly empty.
I used my spot to inject in target and in kept fireing at the same target(pad) after my spot run out, the only thing i did is to klick and try not to move the mouse.
Whatever, i will start a new topic about this.

Last edited by Frank(Ger) (2014-01-19 23:57:37)

#19 2014-01-19 22:04:09

YourMother
High shit
Germany

Frank(Ger) wrote:

Yea check loogs, whatever it is good for.
Noone else took deffgun until i came back from spotting, so i could do as i planned cause most time you want to get spots from your team, you just don´t get some. No wonder why that gun is mostly empty.
I used my spot to inject in target and in kept fireing at the same target(pad) after my spot run out, the only thing i did is to klick and try not to move the mouse.
Whatever, i will start a new topic about this.

I think you drive with jeep to give yourself a target?
Pls stop lieing Frank or next time longer as 15mins.
You was pixeling, so what you want.
Read serverrules, thx.
I have nothing against you. But respect rules.
You can be happy that´s only 15min ban. Think about, next time you have not so much luck.

Last edited by YourMother (2014-01-19 22:04:32)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#20 2014-01-19 22:11:09

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 26.0

First thing i did when the map started was to drive the jeep close to the pad and spot it. everyone in allied team could remember that i spotted their pad that early. When i came back, deffgun was still not in use.
I have nothing agains you in general but you should respct rules god dammit.

#21 2014-01-19 22:15:27

YourMother
High shit
Germany

Frank(Ger) wrote:

First thing i did when the map started was to drive the jeep close to the pad and spot it. everyone in allied team could remember that i spotted their pad that early. When i came back, deffgun was still not in use.
I have nothing agains you in general but you should respct rules god dammit.

U use a target 10-12mins long... how?

#22 2014-01-19 22:22:23

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 26.0

Just don´t move the mouse and keep fireing. Real artillerists mostly don´t see their target at all and when they know from reports that their fire is right, they keep fireing too with the same adjustments and without further information.
Edit: Btw.: it wasn´t so long but i could use the adjustment from the inject on for the rest of the map because the target doesn´t move. Ammunion of 500 shots is enought for the battle.

Last edited by Frank(Ger) (2014-01-19 22:30:54)

#23 2014-01-19 22:31:25

YourMother
High shit
Germany

tuia wrote:

I don't think it's pixel-shooting if you used scout target before. Quoting from another topic:

tuia wrote:

Pixel-shooting is when you shoot from far distance to a precise spot without any scout assistance. If you had scout target before, I don't consider it pixel-shooting, shooting at that same place. But, sometimes is difficult to ascertain if that player had scout target before or not.

This is clear pixel-shooting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0JLjyydbcw

#24 2014-01-19 22:42:04

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 26.0

Did you read this thread?
I don´t know where to shoot at the clouds, noone needs clouds to shot at one not moving target if he can use a spot to inject.

#25 2014-01-19 22:46:01

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Android Safari 4.0

Frank(Ger) wrote:

Just don´t move the mouse and keep fireing

So thats make u happy? U can drink smoke eat fuck while doing this? tongue
its very boring (No action in game)
Or u care  to see big number on screen baord without doing useful thing except "killing ppl in spawn point"
Stop  doing that !they will keep kicking u....

Last edited by HoOK (2014-01-19 22:46:26)

#26 2014-01-19 22:56:39

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 26.0

Well, you should keep an eye on the minimap to prevent teamkills.
I think a pretty good part of the kills comes from Tanks that want to repair there, so it´s not just spawncamping.
After a while they realise that they can´t really use that repair pad so they stop reparing and spawning there.
That is not just cheap kills, it helps the team more then just by the kills.
They might do so if they can´t deal with it, they just prove incompetence as Admins that way and i would play elsewhere.
Edit: Waiting in the apc is also a boing task to that helps the team but u don´t even get any kills.

Last edited by Frank(Ger) (2014-01-19 23:02:02)

#27 2014-01-19 23:27:06

say
Slovakia
Windows 7 Firefox 26.0

Yoda there is no solution ...we both are just trools & noobs who dont know the rules ......
tuia said its not pixelshooting  so houauraaay  frank & Bob Im claping to your  pure victory

#28 2014-01-19 23:48:45

Bob_0403
Player
Hungary
Windows 7 Chrome 32.0

Thank you say. It's enough...

#29 2014-01-20 01:15:24

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 26.0

Thanks also from my side but i think pure victory is when the last one realise it.
Do you know the story of a japanese soldier that was hiding in the jungle of a pacific island until 1974? He thought WW2 was still on and he killed round about 30 ppl over the years.

#30 2014-01-20 01:20:11

joint
Ukraine
Windows XP Maxthon 3.0

Frank(Ger) wrote:

Thanks also from my side but i think pure victory is when the last one realise it.
Do you know the story of a japanese soldier that was hiding in the jungle of a pacific island until 1974? He thought WW2 was still on and he killed round about 30 ppl over the years.

yes, amazing story

Board footer