Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

Re: SiMPLE | BF1942 [FRA] ranking system

Hemnes wrote:
Flying Dutch BREAD wrote:

Its only a problem that Denny hemnes and sunshine are too of the age categorie

You forgot about Nathan and Minnesota

Nathan is 10 remember hes 8yrs younger than me and 6yrs younger than my little bro and even 5yrs younger than u -_- forgot about syndrum

Last edited by Flying Dutch BREAD (2013-08-13 14:36:36)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#272 2013-08-13 14:38:41

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

nämeless wrote:

My golden age was back in 2005 before i took my long gaming break.

You were a 10-year-old child in 2005 but you are an adult person now, thus being exactly contemporary with Timmos you can bring to light the issue of the real Battlefield 1942 champion in your age category. Don't be pussy, challenge him!

Allright then timmos i challenge you in categories:
Medic 1 on 1
Zook
The assault 1 on 1
Sniper
Heavy tanks
Bombers and dive bombers
Mostly you will see me in the liga so bring it on when we battle

this is exacly the thing i mean, YOU GOT NO CLUE ABOUT ANYTHING.. how the FUCK can u play a bomb competition? u cant, there are three sectors u can challange me in.

1 flying (and the only thing to proove when someone is better is dogfighting)
2 tanking (we can play light tanks also, but if u prefer heavy then sure xD)
3 inf you can take medic, ill take my sniperkit and be waiting behind a sandbag

am sick of it and make a call towards denny,

Lets set up a PCW 8v8 conquest maps any day now. you can pick both maps, give me 1 week to get my people together, its time to shut up the 4fun nerds/bots/gays/skill less nerds however u wanna call them

Last edited by Timmos (2013-08-13 14:40:19)

#273 2013-08-13 14:51:01

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

Flying: the only time i heard someone talk about ur flying was denny saying it was just kamikaze
Tanks: i suck in it
Infa:give it a shot i say wink
Flying was one stat i gained in 2005 and i can bring that stat alive when i play <<4serious>>

#274 2013-08-13 15:24:38

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

rofl, me flying kamikaze.. as first, denny is a one jealous fuck and please df me then denny wink

#275 2013-08-13 16:40:24

Sociopatico
Italy

tumblr_mofxv8bLlf1svxaato1_400.gif

#276 2013-08-13 16:52:22

Sociopatico
Italy

Timmos is a really nice guy. I'm really enjoying this feud.

#277 2013-08-13 16:54:22

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

Sociopatico wrote:

Youre funny with ur gifs and to this LOL

#278 2013-08-13 17:04:41

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

Sociopatico wrote:

I don't get it, am a fucking legend. How in fucks name do u think u can call me a feud?
All these nonames on this forum are flaming and saying they are best etc. Plx get skill and reach what oldschoolplayers have reached, a good clan with a legendary history. Uve done SHIT

#279 2013-08-13 17:15:47

seventy

Timmos wrote:

I don't get it, am a fucking legend. How in fucks name do u think u can call me a feud?

feud = fight, conflict

#280 2013-08-13 17:24:07

Sociopatico
Italy

Timmos wrote:
Sociopatico wrote:

All these nonames on this forum are flaming and saying they are best etc. Plx get skill and reach what oldschoolplayers have reached, a good clan with a legendary history. Uve done SHIT

"A feud /ˈfjuːd/, referred to in more extreme cases as a blood feud, vendetta, faida, beef, or private war, is a long-running argument or fight, often between social groups of people, especially families or clans". (Source: Wikipedia)

I am 32 y.o., have a nice job, a nice girlfriend and lots of interests and hobbies. I ALSO like Battlefield. Believe me, hearing a boy/man (I don't know your age)  defining himself "a legend" or a "pro" (have you ever get payed for playing online?) sounds grotesque. Einstein was a legend, Gandhi was a legend. You are a guy playing an online game, and being the best doing it won't make you much better than Udo Meyer (he can't flame forums, unfortunately) in the outside world.

Anyway, I was serious when I said you are a nice guy, because I think that you are simply identified with your character like an actor and I'm enjoying that. But don't try to flame me, because I really don't care about stats, flames, skills and bullshit like that.

#281 2013-08-13 17:24:35

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

Timmos wrote:
Sociopatico wrote:

Since when do you play i play since 2005 fought in many clans fought my way to the top in many servers what about u i know u cuz of this forum before that i never heard of u
And a feud is a conflict between u and the rest of the forum

#282 2013-08-13 17:24:55

s[sk]
Rival
Slovakia

Timmos wrote:

I don't get it, am a fucking legend.

yes timmos, you're a legend on this forum

#283 2013-08-13 17:27:33

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

Sociopatico wrote:
Timmos wrote:
Sociopatico wrote:

"A feud /ˈfjuːd/, referred to in more extreme cases as a blood feud, vendetta, faida, beef, or private war, is a long-running argument or fight, often between social groups of people, especially families or clans". (Source: Wikipedia)

I am 32 y.o., have a nice job, a nice girlfriend and lots of interests and hobbies. I ALSO like Battlefield. Believe me, hearing a boy/man (I don't know your age)  defining himself "a legend" or a "pro" (have you ever get payed for playing online?) sounds grotesque. Einstein was a legend, Gandhi was a legend. You are a guy playing an online game, and being the best doing it won't make you much better than Udo Meyer (he can't flame forums, unfortunately) in the outside world.

Anyway, I was serious when I said you are a nice guy, because I think that you are simply identified with your character like an actor and I'm enjoying that. But don't try to flame me, because I really don't care about stats, flames, skills and bullshit like that.

I like u  socio ur not the timmos kind of guy ur an example of a good guy

#284 2013-08-13 17:39:17

Sociopatico
Italy

I'm not saying to be a better person, I have nothing against Timmos and he was very kind when I introduced myself in this forum. I think he plays a brilliant role and most of you are not getting his provocations in a right way.

Quoting "Scarface" movie:

"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!".

Timmos is the bad guy every community (hates and) needs.

#285 2013-08-13 17:53:08

MightyZo0K
Germany

Timmos wrote:
Sociopatico wrote:

Since when do you play i play since 2005 fought in many clans fought my way to the top in many servers what about u i know u cuz of this forum before that i never heard of u

Sorry but I don't know you kid. In which clans did you play?!

#286 2013-08-13 17:55:46

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

But a bad guy on a forum of an online game yikes

#287 2013-08-13 18:03:26

Hemnes
Player
Russia
Website

MightyZo0K wrote:
Timmos wrote:

4fun

#288 2013-08-13 18:11:39

Sociopatico
Italy

of course. In real life, a guy screaming "I am a legend" in the streets would be beaten with baseball bats and sent to the nearest psycho clinic.

We all are fucking Teletubbies-like being on the Internet.

#289 2013-08-13 18:24:09

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

MightyZo0K wrote:
Timmos wrote:

I dont know the names but i do know they played on the schindlers lists and they werent the best but i was one of the best players yikes im still not happy i forgot the names back then they were the smaller clans

#290 2013-08-13 18:27:13

DC
Flamer
Austria

word mightyzook :-D

btw. you owned yourself by saying that you made a "big" break and started playing with 10 years. What the hell? Now there is time to say: Get a real life. And you are 18 and thought you are one of the older ones. Haha, next self own.
Then you played in several clans and over 8 years and noone knows you, next self own. Then you are challenging someone in categories like bombing, wth? selfown. Then you are joining the clan 4fun, self own.
So teenie and man of the big words, you have totally no arguments for your behaviour, maybe it is time for you to grow up, cause your behaviour belongs to a 10 years old kid, maybe that is because of your experienced gaming, otherwise I can not explain why in 8 years nothing happened with you.

btw do you need to shave your face or the milksop still exists?

#291 2013-08-13 18:29:40

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

Sociopatico wrote:

of course. In real life, a guy screaming "I am a legend" in the streets would be beaten with baseball bats and sent to the nearest psycho clinic.

We all are fucking Teletubbies-like being on the Internet.

I aint much different off the internet only in real life im not as annoying and dont make dumb comments about random stuff XD .

AND THIS IS THE MOMENT OFF TRUTH...  IM A GUY AND NOT CHEAP FOOD

#292 2013-08-13 18:31:59

Sociopatico
Italy

IM A GUY AND NOT CHEAP FOOD

I don't believe this.

#293 2013-08-13 18:37:07

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

DC wrote:

word mightyzook :-D

btw. you owned yourself by saying that you made a "big" break and started playing with 10 years. What the hell? Now there is time to say: Get a real life. And you are 18 and thought you are one of the older ones. Haha, next self own.
Then you played in several clans and over 8 years and noone knows you, next self own. Then you are challenging someone in categories like bombing, wth? selfown. Then you are joining the clan 4fun, self own.
So teenie and man of the big words, you have totally no arguments for your behaviour, maybe it is time for you to grow up, cause your behaviour belongs to a 10 years old kid, maybe that is because of your experienced gaming, otherwise I can not explain why in 8 years nothing happened with you.

btw do you need to shave your face or the milksop still exists?

I have no comments about you acting like a 9 year old. U know lately it seems this game for 95% exist out off little kids trying to be cool people like u ruin the game go play BF3 like most of you kids do cuz u ruined ur chance here and cuz ur too dumb too understand i played from 2005/2007 and started again last by refounding it after my brother started too play it

#294 2013-08-13 18:39:20

*####*|Ldr.|1614
United States

Timmos wrote:
Sociopatico wrote:

(f1)Madkiller also called himself a Legend..... big_smile

#295 2013-08-13 18:40:57

DC
Flamer
Austria

Hihi an 18 years old boy calls me kid :-D Just even he tries to flame me like I do it to him.

Wait I am going to explain it to you: It just makes sense if you find something at your "flame enemy" that is true. Just writing random shit will not reach the goal you have. So maybe try it now one more time.

Interesting part that comments in a forum ruin a game. :-D

*####*|Ldr.|1614 wrote:

Indeed he is because you can remember him ;-)

Last edited by DC (2013-08-13 18:42:15)

#296 2013-08-13 18:42:49

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

*####*|Ldr.|1614 wrote:
Timmos wrote:
Sociopatico wrote:

I need to create my own little world to be a legend there.

#297 2013-08-13 18:47:20

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

DC wrote:

Hihi an 18 years old boy calls me kid :-D Just even he tries to flame me like I do it to him.

Wait I am going to explain it to you: It just makes sense if you find something at your "flame enemy" that is true. Just writing random shit will not reach the goal you have. So maybe try it now one more time.

*####*|Ldr.|1614 wrote:

Because of u noob i got spam warning this post wont remove it but u just want to let u know u ruined ur chances of talking to me as a nice guy so bb ur totaly ignored go try to flame timmos u 2 are alike

Last edited by Flying Dutch BREAD (2013-08-13 18:51:23)

#298 2013-08-13 18:50:28

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

u 2 are alime

A lime?

0QD22xl8aw.jpg

Cool story, got weed?

#299 2013-08-13 18:53:48

DC
Flamer
Austria

DC wrote:

*####*|Ldr.|1614 wrote:

Because of u noob i got spam warning this post wont remove it but u just want to let u know u ruined ur chances of talking to me as a nice guy so bb ur totaly ignored go try to flame timmos u 2 are alike

Second time owned! Time that you understand it, bob!

#300 2013-08-13 18:55:07

dary
Administrator
Website

At what time the stats will be updated?

Is everything going to be saved, or will it be saved like every minute?

Last edited by dary (2013-08-13 18:56:46)

Board footer