#31 2013-05-29 23:04:11

seventy

Re: Homophobic or not?

MightyZo0K wrote:

I am not sure if I understood your post, so I won't answer. But one thing is for sure. I don't really care about tv or news in tv but I had these conversations also with russian ppl which I know. And it seems that every russian or east european man hates gay ppl. Dunno why but this has something to do with some kind of missing dna thing. ^^ i dont know. Sure, I can understand when ppl don't like the hysteric female touch of some gays. BUT fuck it. Who cares. I don't like some stereo types either. Doesn't matter if homo or hetero. We have 1000 different festivals or parades in Hamburg every year. 70,80ties parades. Christopher Street day etc etc. So tell me. If everyone is allowed to have fun, why gays shouldnt be allowed to have one (!) parade per year?! And don't tell me that most ppl in Russia accept gay ppl. That would be a massive lie.ps: in my opinion you should grow up näme.

Different people have different moral values/cultures/philosophies whatever. Why must all people think like you?

Also I don't understand exactly what you mean by "Dunno why but this has something to do with some kind of missing dna thing" ...

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2013-05-29 23:27:27

MightyZo0K
Germany

seventy wrote:
MightyZo0K wrote:

I am not sure if I understood your post, so I won't answer. But one thing is for sure. I don't really care about tv or news in tv but I had these conversations also with russian ppl which I know. And it seems that every russian or east european man hates gay ppl. Dunno why but this has something to do with some kind of missing dna thing. ^^ i dont know. Sure, I can understand when ppl don't like the hysteric female touch of some gays. BUT fuck it. Who cares. I don't like some stereo types either. Doesn't matter if homo or hetero. We have 1000 different festivals or parades in Hamburg every year. 70,80ties parades. Christopher Street day etc etc. So tell me. If everyone is allowed to have fun, why gays shouldnt be allowed to have one (!) parade per year?! And don't tell me that most ppl in Russia accept gay ppl. That would be a massive lie.ps: in my opinion you should grow up näme.

Different people have different moral values/cultures/philosophies whatever. Why must all people think like you?

Also I don't understand exactly what you mean by "Dunno why but this has something to do with some kind of missing dna thing" ...

Well, you are right. Everyone has the right to say what she/he thinks. I don't say that everyone must have the same opinion like me but it would be nice to know why ppl have this opinion about gays. I just hate it if people don't have good answers when they join an important thread. Just to say, I don't like it - is just too easy. With that sentence, I tried to say that all russian/east european ppl who I know - have bad feelings about gays. So it must be determined in the DNA of east european ppl. Was more a joke. Thats why I made this symbol --> ^^

#33 2013-05-29 23:55:57

Ticket_to_Death
Belgium

I am more concerned about all that North African scum (muslims) that invades western europe. In some cities in Belgium its a real plague. So many people beaten up for nothing, stealing from us and live on our healthcare and unemployment money. I don't say they are all like that, I know some people who are the opposite of this. But you should see sometimes what they do.. Living completely western (also drinking and even sniffing coke, saw it in front of my eyes) but when they feel insulted they immediately turn you into a racist.
And not to mention their language that they mix with the dutch languas, its horrible big_smile

EDIT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KtJKNgO_ys

Last edited by Ticket_to_Death (2013-05-29 23:56:25)

#34 2013-05-30 02:30:33

joint
Ukraine

i think the gays issue is very different from immigration problem, but mass media always purposefully compare these issues, profiteering on 'minorities' concept. you see a footage in news where some folk/religion/politican beeng oppression, and few moments after you see a gay parade event and you listening about moovement for 'gays right'.  'gays news' usualy have happen after politic news or middle east conflict news, you can check it by youself, and the asotsiatsivnoe perception on feelings lever makes the rest, if someone belive thinks that the main goal of all tv news is  just info you and not being a tool for making influence on pablic opinion, that man or blind or just wont open his eyes, there is saying: there are two kinds of ppl who looking news on tv- paranoids and dummies, there is no third:)

#35 2013-05-30 06:50:46

Vojislav
Serbia

nämeless wrote:
MightyZo0K wrote:

To say gays are no human beings only shows how mental damaged ppl are. Especially in countries like Russia

Meanwhile the enlightened European culture is thriving, we are like a bunch of half-witted barbarians somewhere from the East getting the law against the homosexual propaganda in Saint Petersburg. This law means that the homosexual society has no more right to wear some feminine clothes and walk around together waving huge dildos and kissing each other in public places. The rights are restricted, democracy in danger!
To be technically correct, it's not the true about Russia you watching on German or Dutch TV. Sometimes it makes me laugh and maybe this funny reason still keeps alive the stereotypes. Whatever the case, you should believe in these news like to believe in the immaculate conception and the blessed Virgin Mary.
In Russia, we have gays and they date each other, live together etc. If they want to go to the cinema to watch another crappy Twilight film chewing gum and drinking margarita cocktail, they can feel free to do it. It's okay until they do mess up with the others. I think the law in Saint Petersburg is legitimate. You can discuss now how mentally retarded I am.

One of the best law they ever made,100 years without that shit, well done

#36 2013-05-30 12:45:56

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

#37 2013-05-30 13:21:06

Denny
Croatia

Accepting gay people, and giving them freedom to marry and adopt children, will only lead to accepting pedophiles, people who have sex with animals, with dead people, will lead to accepting incest..and many other shit, that is what this all 'gay rights' is. In few decades, believe me, it will start to happen. Just look at Netherlands, first it was sex there, now its gay rights, and did you know there is political party made of pedophiles, that want to legalize marriage with underaged(-18) kids... So much about advanced West, and stupid East...

#38 2013-05-30 13:32:43

Denny
Croatia

Oh and the immigrants thing, it is a punisment for the years of colonialism.

#39 2013-05-30 13:34:40

George
Player
Croatia
Website

I think Europe needs a new war smile

#40 2013-05-30 13:34:42

MightyZo0K
Germany

Denny wrote:

Accepting gay people, and giving them freedom to marry and adopt children, will only lead to accepting pedophiles, people who have sex with animals, with dead people, will lead to accepting incest..and many other shit, that is what this all 'gay rights' is. In few decades, believe me, it will start to happen. Just look at Netherlands, first it was sex there, now its gay rights, and did you know there is political party made of pedophiles, that want to legalize marriage with underaged(-18) kids... So much about advanced West, and stupid East...

U can't be serious...

#41 2013-05-30 14:02:25

dary
Player
Website

Denny wrote:

In few decades, believe me, it will start to happen.

Seriously? oO Explain, why should anyone believe you, if you can?

Gay people can marry if they want. Where is the problem? They didn't chose to be gay, anyone could be gay... but i think they shouldn't be allowed to adopt children. The children will have a hard life and everybody will make fun of them.

Btw. i don't know if it forbidden to have sex with animals in Germany. They wanted to make strict laws.

Last edited by dary (2013-05-30 14:24:51)

#42 2013-05-30 14:24:29

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

Denny is gay himself but doesnt accept it

#43 2013-05-30 23:08:19

Denny
Croatia

Timmos wrote:

Denny is gay himself but doesnt accept it

lol? i gained impression you are gay...
and something weird about you, when i tell u ingame that u are lesbian, you feel offended and warn me for lang..how weird is that? big_smile

#44 2013-05-31 01:52:32

Wiener-Schnitzel
Serbia

George Clooney wrote:

I think Europe needs a new war smile

With gay generals leading us wink

#45 2013-05-31 02:02:46

Lecter

i can care less what gay people do. If they´re not stealing, killing, or what the fuck other people do wrong, its not my business whatsoever. But, and I reinforce the but, adopting children SHOULD NOT be allowed. Its not a children decision and it´s imposed upon them a reality they may not even know about and/or accept. Im not even going to the anti natural thing about it...its opening a pandora box and not fair for the children

There are alot of straight couples let them adopt.

#46 2013-05-31 11:40:33

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

It's anti-natural, but they should not be discriminated or disrespected, totally agree. About gay marriage and gays adopting children, not sure if it should be allowed.

#47 2013-05-31 11:55:03

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

tuia wrote:

It's anti-natural, but they should not be discriminated or disrespected, totally agree. About gay marriage and gays adopting children, not sure if it should be allowed.

You damned homophobe, why don't you run "SiMPLE | BF1942 No key [FRA GAY]" server? It's also a kind of their rights abuse!

#48 2013-05-31 12:19:14

Wiener-Schnitzel
Serbia

nämeless wrote:
tuia wrote:

You damned homophobe, why don't you run "SiMPLE | BF1942 No key [FRA GAY]" server? It's also a kind of their rights abuse!

LOL nämeless! big_smile

By the way, I think they should never be allowed to adopt children! If they want children, why are they gay? Hetero people reproduce, gays vanish.

#49 2013-05-31 12:22:50

Lecter

tuia wrote:

when i say anti natural i was referring especifically to them being able to adopt children smile

#50 2013-05-31 12:37:52

Assi
Belgium
Website

nämeless wrote:

"SiMPLE | BF1942 No key [FRA GAY]" server!

U mean "SiMPLE | BF1942 No [GAY] key [FRA] server" ?

Btw, in your suggestion Russian gays are not allowed to join!?

#51 2013-05-31 12:42:48

Lecter

Assi wrote:
nämeless wrote:

im sure he´s not talking against him smile

#52 2013-05-31 12:43:57

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

Assi wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Don't play upon words, I mean "SiMPLE | BF1942 No key [FRA] GAY" server. By the way, there should be at least one black and gay administrator on the server to avoid the discrimination. You can count me out.
In addition, I offer to replace "Hold your fire" command with "Don't shoot me, I am handsome" shouting. smile

Last edited by nämeless (2013-05-31 12:51:16)

#53 2013-05-31 12:47:05

Assi
Belgium
Website

I was only joking N. ;-)

#54 2013-05-31 12:52:08

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

Assi wrote:

I was only joking N. ;-)

No more excuses, I already think bad of you. smile

#55 2013-05-31 13:04:28

Lecter

nämeless wrote:

In addition, I offer to replace "Hold your fire" command with "Don't shoot me, I am handsome" shouting. smile

I would suggest Tuia to mod some weapons and turn them into flowers, I would love to see Denny and Timmos throwing flowers at each other.

#56 2013-05-31 13:05:39

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

Lecter wrote:

to see Denny and Timmos throwing flowers

Or doing something anti-natural.

#57 2013-05-31 13:32:42

Wiener-Schnitzel
Serbia

nämeless wrote:
Lecter wrote:

to see Denny and Timmos throwing flowers

Or doing something anti-natural.

DOUBLE LOOL! big_smile

#58 2013-05-31 15:52:02

Ticket_to_Death
Belgium

Lecter wrote:
nämeless wrote:

I would suggest Tuia to mod some weapons and turn them into flowers, I would love to see Denny and Timmos throwing flowers at each other.

lol

#59 2013-05-31 18:24:25

Syndrum²
Swaggy
Netherlands
Website

Lecter wrote:
nämeless wrote:

hahahaahhaaha

#60 2013-05-31 18:27:56

Ramjet
Austria
Website

Board footer