#1 2013-05-29 13:52:02

Wiener-Schnitzel
Serbia

Homophobic or not?

Here's one topic for ya. Since we all now know who eats meat and who doesn't, I thought this might be a good debate. We come from different parts of world, live in differently organized countries, some are more liberal and some are traditional.

My opinion is this: Homosexuals are the new step of Mother Natures plan to deal with our over-populated Earth. I am not homophobic just because of that. I also don't attack gays or lesbians, everybody has their human rights to be what they want as long as they don't interfere with me or (God forbid) touch me in kind of way. In that case, it can become very inconvenient for that gay person because I could become very aggressive in defending my own personal space and freedom. So, lets see what y'all have to say. Cheers.

P.S. Here's a little funny video about this topic. wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwQ-JdaPCLM

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2013-05-29 14:06:19

Ticket_to_Death
Belgium

Re: Homophobic or not?

Well, I don't care about homosexuals, in the way that I don't mind the marriage and their sexual preference. But what I do mind, is the way some behave. There is absolutely no reason to walk around like a woman (even with high heels; nailpolish and purse..) and lisping like you never talked different. (lisping = overly talking with the 's'). I know a person who is gay and looks and behaves like a hetero man. But yeah, we live in a (mostly) free world, so why not..

Edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Myff5xAZM

Last edited by Ticket_to_Death (2013-05-29 14:12:24)

#3 2013-05-29 14:12:29

Lecter

i dont care, I even have one or two friends who are gay. They can do whatever they feel like unless they dont try to hold my hand smile

#4 2013-05-29 14:19:57

Vojislav
Serbia

Yes im totally against them.They can do anything in their houses, but on every gay parade they made they will be beaten. End of story

#5 2013-05-29 14:27:24

George
Player
Croatia
Website

Lecter wrote:

i dont care, I even have one or two friends who are gay. They can do whatever they feel like unless they dont try to hold my hand smile

My exact thoughts smile
I also have both male and female gay friends, and I can only say they are better people then most people I know. It is their prerogative to feel and think the way they think, and I actually think there is nothing wrong with them.
Anyway, more females for the rest of us wink)

Last edited by George (2013-05-29 14:28:53)

#6 2013-05-29 14:28:08

Wiener-Schnitzel
Serbia

Lecter wrote:

They can do whatever they feel like unless they dont try to hold my hand smile

LOL

#7 2013-05-29 14:48:40

Denny
Croatia

I dont hate them if they are gay inside of their house, they dont need to tell the whole country once a year on a parade that they have a mental disorder.
Jim Carrey did good job describing someone big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxDJAeABxNU

#8 2013-05-29 15:00:35

Vojislav
Serbia

antigay.jpg

#9 2013-05-29 15:02:53

seventy

No gay-sex in my shop allowed?

#10 2013-05-29 15:13:18

joint
Ukraine

against the gay propahanda, but also against violation of the gays rights... whatever that mean. who know what is gay's rights?

#11 2013-05-29 15:15:54

Lecter

Vojislav wrote:

but on every gay parade they made they will be beaten. End of story

Why should they be beaten?? Explain.

#12 2013-05-29 15:24:37

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

I know nobody of them all in the real life. I mean my friends, relatives, colleagues etc.

#13 2013-05-29 15:25:59

joint
Ukraine

nämeless wrote:

I know nobody of them all in the real life. I mean my friends, relatives, colleagues etc.

maybe they hiding

#14 2013-05-29 15:40:38

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

joint wrote:
nämeless wrote:

maybe they hiding

Who knows... I don't care while they are quiet: no parades, no weddings, no children adoption.

#15 2013-05-29 15:42:18

Vojislav
Serbia

Why should they be beaten?? Explain.

Because when they get beaten our government forbid that shame .For that fkn parade we need to spend more then million €.While our people starving .without jobs,healthcare.One little girl died because government have no money for heart surgery .Thats why i hate them especially those who gave money for that instead for someone who really need

#16 2013-05-29 15:47:38

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

I think we should better ask some French people about what's going on in France. I watch news, because its normally when I have my dinner, and I see those gay-parades in France, men who are looking like women, their exultation at getting rights to adopt children and to marry each other.

Last edited by nämeless (2013-05-29 15:54:05)

#17 2013-05-29 16:34:30

Wiener-Schnitzel
Serbia

seventy wrote:

LOL Seventy big_smile It means: Don't help your friend at gym if he drops the soap while showering big_smile

#18 2013-05-29 16:38:01

seventy

Wiener-Schnitzel wrote:
seventy wrote:

LOL Seventy big_smile It means: Don't help your friend at gym if he drops the soap while showering big_smile

h5Lqoyj9ly.gif

#19 2013-05-29 16:55:26

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

I don't know any gays or lesbians and I haven't seen any of the gay pride rallies in person, but I have seen them quite a bit on the news. I don't know how many other countries view the issue, but here is my take from someone from 'Merica!

I personally don't care who is messing around with who. I think it's kind of disgusting and I don't support it, but whatever floats the boat for them. I wont hate someone just because they are a homosexual. I don't like how some of them at the rallies or the outspoken individuals promote it on TV. If it is one's "personal choice" then keep it personal and to yourself! The shit that is shown coming out of San Francisco... good lord!

There is a lot of discussion in certain states about legalizing gay marriage. I really don't understand why the government has anything to do with marriage. They shouldn't recognize ANY form of marriage. They should recognize civil unions (which includes married couples), that is it. If they did that, then this issue would be null. If some gay couple can find someone to marry them, then go for it. If not, too bad and keep looking.

#20 2013-05-29 17:11:36

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

Denny wrote:

I dont hate them if they are gay inside of their house, they dont need to tell the whole country once a year on a parade that they have a mental disorder.

so when someone is gay he got mental problems?

dude get real, ur a-sexual because no species wants some of u. u will be the oldest virgin alive

#21 2013-05-29 18:32:32

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

Timmos, be nice please smile

#22 2013-05-29 18:34:19

Denny
Croatia

Timmos wrote:
Denny wrote:

so when someone is gay he got mental problems?

dude get real, ur a-sexual because no species wants some of u. u will be the oldest virgin alive

sry timmos, i  told you i dont hate you, just stay in your house and keep it for yourself

#23 2013-05-29 20:41:26

Sommarel
France

In France, the “marriage for all” law has already been passed. The first gay marriage in France will take place tomorrow !

Personally, I am not opposed to the idea that gays should have equal rights. The tricky point is the new ability of gay married couples to adopt children. Hundreds of people have been demonstrating in Paris, arguing that a child should be raised by a man and a woman.

#24 2013-05-29 20:58:09

joint
Ukraine

gays who adopting children its crazy

Last edited by joint (2013-05-29 20:59:04)

#25 2013-05-29 21:04:07

Vojislav
Serbia

joint wrote:

gays who adopting children its crazy

All that fag shits starts with parade of shame

#26 2013-05-29 21:14:51

MightyZo0K
Germany

Sommarel wrote:

In France, the “marriage for all” law has already been passed. The first gay marriage in France will take place tomorrow !

Personally, I am not opposed to the idea that gays should have equal rights. The tricky point is the new ability of gay married couples to adopt children. Hundreds of people have been demonstrating in Paris, arguing that a child should be raised by a man and a woman.

And who said that? The bible? Holy Lord! U ppl in France always tried to convince the world that you are the most liberal and equal country of the world. It is a shame to watch 150000 ppl walking down the streets and screaming "gays are scum. Burn them". Cmon! Who said that children can't be raised up by 2 men or women? How many children get beaten and raped by their parents everyday and have one dad and one mother?!enough! But thats sometimes different.  To say gays are no human beings only shows how mental damaged ppl are. Especially in countries like Russia, Middle East countries etc. Every person should be free and should have the choice to choose what he wants. I have also gay friends and they are not better or worse than my hetero friends. They are just my friends.

#27 2013-05-29 21:24:00

MuSeN
Sweden

Partnerships, voting, not getting discriminated at promotions fine, I dont care.
Marriage no, a marriage is between a man and a woman.
Adopting no, dont screw up the children, its not their fault you are gay, they are defenceless.
Parades hell no, once a year having gay ppl in disgusting clothing and dildos on their heads scaring children is nothing I approve, and they parade to show they are just like us? My father did well always taking the family on vacation abroad during gay-week when I was a kid.
Overall I dont mind gay ppl, as long as they arent all in my face about it like with the parades.

However, the more guys that are gay and the fewer girls that are lesbian -> more pussy for me!

#28 2013-05-29 21:29:07

MightyZo0K
Germany

GUN|BF.MuSeN wrote:

Partnerships, voting, not getting discriminated at promotions fine, I dont care.
Marriage no, a marriage is between a man and a woman.
Adopting no, dont screw up the children, its not their fault you are gay, they are defenceless.
Parades hell no, once a year having gay ppl in disgusting clothing and dildos on their heads scaring children is nothing I approve, and they parade to show they are just like us? My father did well always taking the family on vacation abroad during gay-week when I was a kid.
Overall I dont mind gay ppl, as long as they arent all in my face about it like with the parades.

However, the more guys that are gay and the fewer girls that are lesbian -> more pussy for me!

so actually you are the only swedish homophobic but that is ok. ^^

#29 2013-05-29 22:25:44

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

MightyZo0K wrote:

To say gays are no human beings only shows how mental damaged ppl are. Especially in countries like Russia

Meanwhile the enlightened European culture is thriving, we are like a bunch of half-witted barbarians somewhere from the East getting the law against the homosexual propaganda in Saint Petersburg. This law means that the homosexual society has no more right to wear some feminine clothes and walk around together waving huge dildos and kissing each other in public places. The rights are restricted, democracy in danger!
To be technically correct, it's not the true about Russia you watching on German or Dutch TV. Sometimes it makes me laugh and maybe this funny reason still keeps alive the stereotypes. Whatever the case, you should believe in these news like to believe in the immaculate conception and the blessed Virgin Mary.
In Russia, we have gays and they date each other, live together etc. If they want to go to the cinema to watch another crappy Twilight film chewing gum and drinking margarita cocktail, they can feel free to do it. It's okay until they do mess up with the others. I think the law in Saint Petersburg is legitimate. You can discuss now how mentally retarded I am.

Last edited by nämeless (2013-05-29 22:44:43)

#30 2013-05-29 22:53:39

MightyZo0K
Germany

I am not sure if I understood your post, so I won't answer. But one thing is for sure. I don't really care about tv or news in tv but I had these conversations also with russian ppl which I know. And it seems that every russian or east european man hates gay ppl. Dunno why but this has something to do with some kind of missing dna thing. ^^ i dont know. Sure, I can understand when ppl don't like the hysteric female touch of some gays. BUT fuck it. Who cares. I don't like some stereo types either. Doesn't matter if homo or hetero. We have 1000 different festivals or parades in Hamburg every year. 70,80ties parades. Christopher Street day etc etc. So tell me. If everyone is allowed to have fun, why gays shouldnt be allowed to have one (!) parade per year?! And don't tell me that most ppl in Russia accept gay ppl. That would be a massive lie.ps: in my opinion you should grow up näme.

Last edited by MightyZo0K (2013-05-29 22:54:49)

Board footer