#1 2012-07-23 02:38:42

brigg
Player
Bulgaria

complain

First of all, i can say is that in all servers there are going to be troublemakers admins. I have to report one called "George". He constantly harasses me, !wlang brigadier yesterday and today as well. He kicked me for not clear reason too (2min ago). He was harassing other person as well accusing him of cheating and he was going to ban him too.
He also banned another player on omaha beach, beacuse he killed him one time with a sniper from some weird place, and he even lied that he got a screenshot of the actual player being there...hmm how did he know he was at place? obvious use of maphak in order to locate the person. Another person questioned his action, so he kinda started making up things.
These "admins" supposedly are your friends mr administrator, and you know them, but that doesnt mean that some of them are capable of being admins.
Judging by George's attitude i can say that he is not capable of being a good admin why?:
1) he is childish- who on earth gets to upset about things and harasses others?
2) where is the mature and neutral attitude?- he is clearly a menace taking things into his own hands, when is angry without thinking about the consequences
3) no respect for people on the server- clear examples i gave above, but if i had played more on the server i would have had more examples
4) he has the attitude of "i am admin" so do whatever you do or i will ban you, thats offputing and i am sure other people would agree about that

i did swear at him in the end probably i got banned too, but whatever you do to "recruit" them, i suggest you come to the server and see how they act without them being aware that you are there.

now he can come up here and chat rubbish to defend himself, but from my experience, this is the only bad admin i have seen on SiMPLE server. the others seem to be mature and relaxed, unlike this kid.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2012-07-23 03:23:45

George
Player
Croatia
Website

Re: complain

Now that you had put all your anger into this conversation, let me correct you : you were kicked for constantly provoking admins , being sarcastic ( yes, i have witnesses in LastResort and Sleepa),you have been online for a few hours, and i never said anything before you started flaming(clearly could be seen from logs,so i kicked you , not banned you) . i see where you are trying to go with your manipulative talk, clearly others are not stupid too.
On the other hand your friend, who sniped me when i was standing close to def gun, and i suspected he used hax, so i spawned on allied side and saw where he was laying , then i took the sniper from the dead teammate close by and tried to see where i stood before, and of course it s impossible...., just then i banned him, after he didnt want to respond on !wexploit command !!! ( the player name was "yourfear" , with ping around 166, and he got later on back, evading the ban again, with name "whore", and right after "LOVE" (when i told him the name was inappropriate).
and if you continue talking like you do, i m going to kick you again ,like others kick you constantly, because flamers are not welcome on any server, i rest my case !

digression : i bet you work in a PR agency, looks like marketing is your "strong" point .
ps.- image has been sent to tuia, it was no lie smile
have fun
George, 34 yr old kid

Last edited by George (2012-07-23 03:33:27)

#3 2012-07-23 03:38:06

brigg
Player
Bulgaria

unbelievable, this guy is 34 year old, with the attitude of 12 year old.
check the logs, as he kicked me long time before i did flame, make sure you remove him, as he is a bad example.

#4 2012-07-23 03:41:34

George
Player
Croatia
Website

you will have to try harder than that, can you, mr brigadier?

#5 2012-07-24 11:32:27

Creative
Player
Poland

George is old bf bastard:D
PS: I dont belive that random BS. Like always childs are annoying in game, got kick and then start crying on forum...

#6 2012-07-25 18:57:52

brigg
Player
Bulgaria

seems no action will be taken

/close

#7 2012-07-26 17:03:33

sergfa
Germany

Just banned brigader for insulting admins on aberdeen.

#8 2012-07-26 18:35:02

George
Player
Croatia
Website

the guy keeps trolling the server, but i find it kinda cute, he seems a bit retarded

#9 2012-07-26 18:43:56

sergfa
Germany

he asked to help, we did answer to his question and he insults us? cmon, that's more as kinda cute.

#10 2012-07-26 18:53:28

George
Player
Croatia
Website

I believe he has "Impulse control disorder" , i am very sad , and i shall pray for him tonight

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impulse_control_disorder

Last edited by George (2012-07-26 19:05:00)

#11 2012-07-27 11:20:19

Terrence
Player

Nateos | George wrote:

Now that you had put all your anger into this conversation, let me correct you : you were kicked for constantly provoking admins , being sarcastic ( yes, i have witnesses in LastResort and Sleepa),you have been online for a few hours, and i never said anything before you started flaming(clearly could be seen from logs,so i kicked you , not banned you) . i see where you are trying to go with your manipulative talk, clearly others are not stupid too.
On the other hand your friend, who sniped me when i was standing close to def gun, and i suspected he used hax, so i spawned on allied side and saw where he was laying , then i took the sniper from the dead teammate close by and tried to see where i stood before, and of course it s impossible...., just then i banned him, after he didnt want to respond on !wexploit command !!! ( the player name was "yourfear" , with ping around 166, and he got later on back, evading the ban again, with name "whore", and right after "LOVE" (when i told him the name was inappropriate).
and if you continue talking like you do, i m going to kick you again ,like others kick you constantly, because flamers are not welcome on any server, i rest my case !

digression : i bet you work in a PR agency, looks like marketing is your "strong" point .
ps.- image has been sent to tuia, it was no lie smile
have fun
George, 34 yr old kid

Hi George, just to correct some stuff. I just read this post. Now I understand of what you were accusing me, and that brigg is brigadier.
But as I said for the shot I was always moving of position so you couldn't check it. Then I didn't see your wexploit! stuff, I even don't know what it is (we are not constantly reading the chat, especially in sniping).
And concerning the names love and whore, i ve never used them, so that's very weird. (There is probably a way to check it with my ip if u don't believe me)
After, I kind of agree that you are too nervous sometimes and take radical decisions.
See ya in game.

#12 2012-07-27 16:17:39

George
Player
Croatia
Website

Terrence wrote:

After, I kind of agree that you are too nervous sometimes and take radical decisions.

no , mr terrence, i m pure love, you dont know me at all, kiss....lol

Closed !

#13 2012-08-10 20:32:53

Buckshot

Hay George good call on the Your fear dude. I did the same thing as you yesterday and suspect he was a fog hacker cause he was sniping from the defgun position. I hope you permanantly ban him when you get a chance.

And thanks for you admin work. You guys are all we have to defend against the hackers.

#14 2012-08-11 05:47:27

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

i still wanna date with George, when can we do it?

Board footer