#61 2013-05-07 15:09:02

dary
Player
Website

Re: Vegetarians or Carnivores

the engineer wrote:

@Dary- In the beginning i want to make something clear: everybody can eat,drink, sniff and fuck whatever he/she wants as long its not against the law. For a peacefull vegan u are quite judgemental on some points. i dont think that some evil greedy meat lobbyist paid the anthropologist and paleontologists to say such things in respectable science magazines and science journals. this is not the case here. i cannot believe that u are comparing humans with cats-i will not answer that, sorry. the fact that the vegans and vegetarians get their information from the internet is pretty superficial method of approach. no doctor, no nutritionist will ever ever tell you to stop eating meat..thank god that vegetarians and vegans dont apply those rules in the raising of their children because u will then have a pretty flawed child in terms of nourishment and intelect.and another thing: just thinking u want to be vegetarian and having the ability to decide that is mainly part of the meat diet or early hominids ancestors had wink

First of all, i am no vegan i just eat rarely meat. And there are many doctors which are vegans and they will tell you to stop eating meat. The meat-lobby and nutrition-lobby is is pretty big. In the 60th or 70th they told us that we need to eat lots of sugar, because it is healthy. You don't think someone was paid to spread such lies?

As a vegetarian you don't have to be scared of any deficiency signs. You can eat everything the body needs. Just as a vegan you have to buy vitamin b12 pills.

You really believe that kids will be stupid when the don't eat meat? What you talk is just not true and bullshit. big_smile

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#62 2013-05-07 15:25:19

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

I don't really care about this vegan shit. I just like stirring the pot ^.^

But I'm really loving this bacon that I'm eating for breakfast. Nice and crispy.

#63 2013-05-07 15:47:05

the engineer
Romania

@kobra-first, when you say romania-you say a country, thats pretty big dont u think? is like how i say: germany=nazism...hmm...the horse meat comes from romania...pretty big area and a pretty personal thing to say against the romanian people as a whole. i do not believe (i may be wrong) there is any law that bans the consumption of horse meat as long as you know it is horse meat raised for meat. Maybe religion bans horse meat.  It was the blunder of the laws in the EU that made this posible.

@dary: i think you do not have a clear judgement of my ideas and make assumptions and interpretations that suite your idea best based on what i did not said. even if your posts may seem bullshit to others they have the decency to take note of what you say and not label them as bullshit and total crap. Go ahead, buy B12 pills to give it to your 6-7 year child for stopping he's anemia, but stop spreading nonsense advices on nutrition.

#64 2013-05-07 15:57:15

dary
Player
Website

Don't discuss if you are too sensitive. You came up with your nonsense and i just replied.

#65 2013-05-07 16:14:22

joint
Ukraine

i heard about Monsanto too, like they want monopolize seeds reprodusing and fix DNA to prevent for random men produce food, because control of food resources is power
funny fact, if suddenly all people become veges, all species of livestock would disappear, because some animals has strolgly simbiotic relations from the old times, people eating cows, but also people keeping cows existence as a species runing
cows need to be eated to continue their kind, maybe this is very wrong regarding moral kinds of humans, but the nature dosent care about some contradictory moral feelings of some species, it is the life way of cows, even if people made this choice for cows, but it works! there is no danger of extinction for them as for a species while many others wild specieses are on the edge of dieing, i think all cows of world whit their collective intelligence are definitely against vegetarianism among people, among wolves only maybe:D

Last edited by joint (2013-05-07 16:41:38)

#66 2013-05-07 16:14:30

Kobra
Germany

Well u misunderstood this... it was not my intention to offend anybody but I just repeat what i saw and on this given example there were some romanian farmers.
It simply was, what shall i say? I didn't say that everyone does that. I didn't say that it's illegal. But they sold horse to a local company which sold it as beef in the end.
End of story... don't feel offended.

edit: It was not the farmers fault, they just tried to get some money of course but the company was the problem.

Last edited by Kobra (2013-05-07 16:15:34)

#67 2013-05-07 16:24:04

the engineer
Romania

you'd  better first think and then reply. anyway...i really dont think this is the place for such a conversation. i think i will stop now. peace.

#68 2013-05-07 16:27:01

the engineer
Romania

Kobra, u got it wrong, the horse meat was labeled as horse meat in romania.

Source of meat

The horse meat that was found in Comigel products originated at Doly Com,[45] a Romanian-based slaughterhouse. An inquiry by the French government showed that "the meat had left Romania clearly and correctly labelled as horse. It was afterwards that it was relabelled as beef."[46] Doly Com supplied the horse meat under a contract to Cyprus-based Draap Trading Ltd, a meat trader which operates in the Netherlands. It is owned by a British Virgin Islands holding company, and Jan Fasen is a director. Draap spelt backwards is paard, the Dutch word for horse.[47] After having the horse meat delivered to a cold storage company in Breda, Draap then sold the frozen meat to Spanghero,[48] who insist that it arrived at their Castelnaudary plant labelled as "Beef – originating in EU".[33][47] After some processing, Spanghero then sent it to Comigel, where the end products for sale were made.[31][33] According to French media reports, Spanghero falsified documents regarding the meat.[49]

Horse meat found in Silvercrest products is thought to have originated in Poland.[50]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_meat_ … on_scandal

#69 2013-05-07 16:29:53

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

joint wrote:

i heard about Monsanto too, like they want monopolize seeds reprodusing and fix DNA to prevent for random men produce food, because control of food resources is power

Fun fact... Monsanto is also the largest pesticide company. Just sayin'.

Those dickheads try to put every small farm out of business. And I mean EVERY small farm. Our farm isn't small by size (About 700 acres), but we just sell to co-ops and local butchers. We don't sell it to big companies. So we are technically considered "small." They basically control the entire Soy market too. We used to grow Soy, but it became a waste of money because Monsanto and their businesses would sell more Soy for less money. Unfortunately, people don't see Soy like they do cows or corn. Anything with "vegetable oil/olive oil"... it's probably made from Soy.

They also tried to buy a few companies that make combines. Including John Deere! Thank god they failed.

Last edited by Sunshine (2013-05-07 16:37:22)

#70 2013-05-07 16:31:38

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

Why even bring up Romania? Romania has very little horse meat. You should look at China and Mexico. Holy shit!

#71 2013-05-07 16:41:12

dary
Player
Website

Well engineer, i try to understand your english as good as i can. wink Guess there are just some misunderstandings. Peace

Last edited by dary (2013-05-07 16:41:37)

#72 2013-05-07 16:43:50

Sociopatico
Italy

Denny wrote:
Sociopatico wrote:

proudly vegan smile

can you explain me why dont you consume eggs or milk?
do cows suffer when they are milked or what?

I'll try to explain that (my english is not good)

eggs: most of commercial eggs are obtained in "battery" chicken coops, where chikens must live in cages so small that they cannot even stand up. Male chicks are considered useless and minced alive or thrown away into a hole where they die slowly and painly.

milk: in order to obtain milk, cows are continuously forced to pregnancy and feeded with hormones. Veals are immediatly taken away from their mothers in order to be immediately slaughtered or mistreated in other ways (slaughtered when adult after being used for milk).

#73 2013-05-07 16:55:18

the engineer
Romania

Peace my friends!!! peace between us!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! but if i get alone with you on a deserted island and there is nothing to eat i will eat your asses grilled smile)mmm...dary sirloin and ribs...mmmm...:))

#74 2013-05-07 17:01:47

Kobra
Germany

I researched and it's right what you say, partly.

The owner of the company says that they declared it as horse meat and then it got declared as beef in france. Possible, but everyone would say this and who knows if they don't mix horse meat into the beef, which they also produce there? The assumption is not far, hm?

Moreover he said that the horses they buy have eu-standard, in reality 60-70% are weak/ill horses from farmers.
These horses don't see any doc or something. But we should leave it at this now...

@sociopatico

Yep, and these chicken live between other dead chicken, fecals and show inflammation all over.

#75 2013-05-07 17:12:53

dary
Player
Website

Peace my friend. smile I've watched some episodes of Bear Grylls and i know how to survive in the wild. tongue

And about the horse scandal i have just read the headline but i didn't care, because i didn't eat meat anyway. And for some reason some people deem horse meat as disgusting. But where is the difference between horse meat and beef or something? Later i have heard it is about sick horses whatsoever... i don't know. Don't know the whole story.

#76 2013-05-07 17:17:40

Denny
Croatia

so actually those meet went from romania, to ciprus then to netherlands and than to germany? lol
that sucks...

#77 2013-05-07 17:33:05

the engineer
Romania

yeah sunshine but its easier to blame the newcomer. and thats that. i will not say anything else. everything is marketing and manipulation these days. its good that all are equal in the eyes of the law in the EU. all that are quilty should pay the price no matter the race, sex or country. that transformers quote is nice "more than meets the eye".

#78 2013-05-08 11:20:33

Wiener-Schnitzel
Serbia

dary wrote:
Wiener-Schnitzel wrote:
dary wrote:

To produce 1 kg beef you need 15.500 liter water.

Now tell me, how is that possible? What kind of magic is that?

They just included everything. Even the water you need for their food and so on.

Now that is just impossible for me to believe that information, no scientific background on it. However, the horse meat is just awesome! I agree with you engineer, we also use horse meat to mix it with pork meat to make some of the best sausages ever! And that is all natural, no shits added. Also, horse meat is extremely healthy. People ate horse meat from the earliest days, nothing wrong with that.

It's just that times changed so drastic, that now we care more about our pets or other animals then for other human beings that are in more need than some fat cat that is having problems to digest all the Whiskas it ate, or something like that. Now that makes me angry. Also, I must add, some veterinarians have more modern clinics than human clinics. Now tell me is that normal?

On the other hand, how many liters of water is needed to produce 1 kg of human meat? Did anybody think of that? With our live span of average 65 years... I wouldn't even try to calculate that.

#79 2013-05-08 11:46:14

dary
Player
Website

#80 2013-05-08 22:57:16

Wiener-Schnitzel
Serbia

Here is a song that carnivores on Balkan like big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ1Fc4iDmyM

#81 2013-05-08 22:59:30

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine

Wiener-Schnitzel wrote:

Here is a song that carnivores on Balkan like big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ1Fc4iDmyM

fk! this things disgusting

#82 2013-05-08 23:01:53

Denny
Croatia

hahahahhahah

hey hookers should like sausages haha

Last edited by Denny (2013-05-08 23:04:17)

#83 2013-05-08 23:03:37

Wiener-Schnitzel
Serbia

You haven't tried it tongue

#84 2013-05-09 05:39:34

the engineer
Romania

mmm delicious, wiener!!!!!!!
here, from romania:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_G4bL3B-gw
they are made with sheep meat...the best meat there is and my favourite meat!!!

#85 2013-05-09 06:12:50

the engineer
Romania

George Clooney wrote:

This is the article that clearly shows what we actually are :

http://michaelbluejay.com/veg/natural.html
(just look at our teeth composition and compare it to lion's for example).

look at the amazing shaolin monks, they are light years above us all in every way imaginable, and they never ever eat meat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZwmluSn_T0

I still have to say that im not trying to make you stop eating it, i am only trying to make you realize how much animals hurt, and that we can live happily without making others suffer !

one of the best posts in this topic! +1
except one little little thing: we are comparing a lion with a bear with a horse with a human ( i am amazed, really, of his ignorance-comparing different species in terms of anatomy---i mean he is missing the whale which is still a mammal:))). you just dont do that scientifically speaking. i'm sorry george, this pseudoscientist, michael bluejay http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/3915/indexfn.jpg is biased because he is trying to convince me, the reader, to do something he believes is good. no real scientist does that in his papers. sorry.
In the end is a matter of choice and what is good for your personal body. there is nothing wrong in being a vegan or a vegetarian, in being a worshiper of nature or believing in god, in being hetero or gay, in driving a motorcycle or a car etc etc etc. everything has advantages and disadvatages, it's a personal choice and we have to respect that choice.
Peace!

#86 2013-05-09 09:31:19

Wiener-Schnitzel
Serbia

Engi, I've tried those sausages, they are extraordinary! The taste...uh... I could eat them all day long until I burst! big_smile (That's why my nickname contains word wiener, lol) Also, you are right about knowing yourself what is best for your body. I had a girlfriend who is a vegetarian, when we went out on dinner, she ate my salad and I just enjoyed in meat. smile I've actually tried to eat only vegetables and fruit, but I was so hungry all the time that it drove me crazy. And the amount of money that I spent trying to feed myself was also insane (I have a very large appetite). So I went back to being a carnivore, but I also eat a lot of salad on the side with meat. That is the best way. For example: Homemade sausage with homemade young cheese and homegrown tomatoes with a little bit salt on top..... That just kills me big_smile

#87 2013-05-09 15:10:46

the engineer
Romania

omg schnitzel and if we have scrambled eggs with onion with all u said above its heaven!!!

img197as.jpg

#88 2013-05-09 15:15:20

Denny
Croatia

lol engi

#89 2013-05-09 16:56:01

seventy

the engineer wrote:

omg schnitzel and if we have scrambled eggs with onion with all u said above its heaven!!!
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9439/img197as.jpg

Nice fresh meat with tobacco fragrance :-D

#90 2013-05-09 18:03:32

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

We just slaughtered a pig this morning. He will be on my plate next week wink

Board footer