#31 2013-05-05 23:40:17

Denny
Croatia

Re: Vegetarians or Carnivores

yeah i heard somewhere red meat makes you a bit agressive, but i still eat it because of protein, and im not so ambitious to search for non meat sources of protein, although i agree this cow killing looks disgusting, i mostly prefer chicken, its the best meat ever, and its easy to digest too
but i dont understand 2 things, 1st-whats carnovarian
2nd- why do some people dont drink milk or eat eggs, its not like cows suffer when u milk their tits or chickens die when they lay out an egg

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2013-05-05 23:56:30

Vojislav
Serbia

Denny wrote:

2nd- why do some people dont drink milk or eat eggs, its not like cows suffer when u milk their tits or chickens die when they lay out an egg

Because its animal product and they want to be ''clean'' The whole story about '' bad'' meat and good ''vegetable'' is inflated.

#33 2013-05-06 00:04:09

Ticket_to_Death
Belgium

Denny wrote:

yeah i heard somewhere red meat makes you a bit agressive, but i still eat it because of protein, and im not so ambitious to search for non meat sources of protein, although i agree this cow killing looks disgusting, i mostly prefer chicken, its the best meat ever, and its easy to digest too

1st: I think you mean carnivore, which is eating only meat. But humans are omnivore, eating vegetables AND meat. (and cows, goats,.. are herbivore)

I am omnibeer, drinking all the beer! (except for guinness, yuk)

Last edited by Ticket_to_Death (2013-05-06 00:05:44)

#34 2013-05-06 00:52:53

dary
Player
Website

Denny wrote:

Vegan don't want anything from animals but i don't get as well what the problem is to eat eggs from healthy and happy chicken. In eggs is vitamin b12 and this vitamin is only in meat, eggs and stuff so they have to buy these pills. The milk-cows don't have a good life. The most of them never saw the sunlight in their and they are not treated well. That's why many ppl don't drink milk. Some people have a lactose intolerance or the stomach feel pretty full when they drink milk. People always said to kids that you have to drink milk and it is good for bones. But this is bullshit. I mean for kids it is not bad to drink milk but you have to consider, that there are growth hormones in the milk, which is pretty disgusting. And new studies in germany say, that milk could be a reason for some widespread disease like rheumatism. In the book "The china study" they found a country where nobody drinks milk and there was not even one case of rheumatism. Sure, it is a not bad source for proteins but it makes you fat too because of the growth hormones. Milk is for calves. wink
If you want good protein sources you have to mix up you food.

Very good protein souces:

Beans, peas, nuts, chashew, Eggs, curd, Fish, Tofu, Soja

And chicken is a pretty good protein source, better then red meat. But in red meat you find creatin.

#35 2013-05-06 03:08:59

X=X=X=X=X=X=X=X

bud wrote:

What is there to eat for protein instead of meat? Just wondering cus im a bit fed up with meat myself

https://www.google.dk/search?num=100&ne … sAammrxvn0

#36 2013-05-06 11:03:40

Denny
Croatia

bud wrote:

What is there to eat for protein instead of meat? Just wondering cus im a bit fed up with meat myself

eggs,milk, cheese(not the one from mcdonalds), fish, u also have some in beans i think

#37 2013-05-06 11:18:36

dary
Player
Website

bud wrote:

dary wrote:

Very good protein souces:

Beans, peas, nuts, chashew, Eggs, curd, Fish, Tofu, Soja

Last edited by dary (2013-05-06 11:19:23)

#38 2013-05-06 16:49:18

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

Pork/ham/bacon, beef, fish, venison, bear, moose, elk.... all cwey good protein sources too.

#39 2013-05-06 16:49:50

Sociopatico
Italy

proudly vegan smile

#40 2013-05-06 19:18:12

dary
Player
Website

Sunshine wrote:

Pork/ham/bacon, beef, fish, venison, bear, moose, elk.... all cwey good protein sources too.

We are talking here about non-meat protein sources cowgirl. wink

#41 2013-05-06 20:12:38

Denny
Croatia

Sociopatico wrote:

proudly vegan smile

can you explain me why dont you consume eggs or milk?
do cows suffer when they are milked or what?

#42 2013-05-06 20:25:10

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

dary wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

I know. I just wanted to promote being a human.

#43 2013-05-06 21:33:06

Denny
Croatia

Sunshine wrote:
dary wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

well sunshine, people are of all kind, some tend to be human by killing animals, some tend to be more human by not eating them

I would just like to add, that you guys should all thank that there are animals and plants that you can eat, thank even for the meat, because there are plenty of people especially kids in afrika who would give anything just to have a steak maybe, i think that animals and plants have a goal to help the human survive, do you guys really think that cows or some animals have some other purpose, like live in the freedom and eat grass everyday? well maybe cows have feelings, but so as the hungry people too, sometimes people treat animals like human, while treat humans like an animal. I respect the decisions this veges and vegans do, but i dont think animals have purpose to live long and die naturally at the old age. How we treat human is more important.

#44 2013-05-06 22:03:03

MightyZo0K
Germany

Denny wrote:
Sunshine wrote:
dary wrote:

well sunshine, people are of all kind, some tend to be human by killing animals, some tend to be more human by not eating them

I would just like to add, that you guys should all thank that there are animals and plants that you can eat, thank even for the meat, because there are plenty of people especially kids in afrika who would give anything just to have a steak maybe, i think that animals and plants have a goal to help the human survive, do you guys really think that cows or some animals have some other purpose, like live in the freedom and eat grass everyday? well maybe cows have feelings, but so as the hungry people too, sometimes people treat animals like human, while treat humans like an animal. I respect the decisions this veges and vegans do, but i dont think animals have purpose to live long and die naturally at the old age. How we treat human is more important.

Jesus get rid of it. Just be honest. What are you doing to make the world a better place? You are of of billions which say: " YEAH LETS GO. LETS CHANGE THE WORLD! Oh no. I dont want spend time/ money for it". Other people will do it for me. I read so much blablanla in this thread. Unbelievable. ^^

#45 2013-05-07 00:03:48

Kobra
Germany

Why blabla? It's nice to have different opinions...

Well Denny, meat is a luxury product for us in my opinion!
It's not essential and has more negative parts than positive...
Just some days ago i heard that the production of 1kg beef emits as much CO2 as an average car on 250km.
Theoretically there is nothing against eating a piece of meat but it's just the whole production process and the things "behind" that meat that should make you think twice!

#46 2013-05-07 02:35:41

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

Kobra wrote:

Just some days ago i heard that the production of 1kg beef emits as much CO2 as an average car on 250km.
Theoretically there is nothing against eating a piece of meat but it's just the whole production process and the things "behind" that meat that should make you think twice!

The processing is definitively an issue. They add all different crap to it. We process our own pigs, venison, bear, fish, etc. The meat we do buy is bought at a co-op where the animals are processed locally and not pumped full of shit.

#47 2013-05-07 04:52:42

joint
Ukraine

Sunshine, can you clear one thing pls, i heard that all farmers in USA are obligated by the law add some medicines with growth gormones in food for beasts?, also i heard that by new USA law, they(farmers) cant use own seed to grow something on own field for saile, but must buying seeds from some corporations, and these seeds can grow to harvest, but cant reproduce the seeds of next generations, so you have to buy new seeds every year?
my source is a documentary film with another conspiracy theory, i am just curious, is it truth that you guys have to cooperate with the race of reptilians there? smile

Last edited by joint (2013-05-07 04:53:55)

#48 2013-05-07 07:05:04

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

joint wrote:

Sunshine, can you clear one thing pls, i heard that all farmers in USA are obligated by the law add some medicines with growth gormones in food for beasts?, also i heard that by new USA law, they(farmers) cant use own seed to grow something on own field for saile, but must buying seeds from some corporations, and these seeds can grow to harvest, but cant reproduce the seeds of next generations, so you have to buy new seeds every year?
my source is a documentary film with another conspiracy theory, i am just curious, is it truth that you guys have to cooperate with the race of reptilians there? smile

There are certain laws that deal with inspections, what you can and cannot use. Some of it is federal law and some of it is state law. There are also different kind of farms. We are considered an organic farm. It used to be that other kinds of farms couldn't sell patented seeds. Not exactly sure on all of the laws. I just know we don't use all the crazy pesticides and growth hormone or antibiotics. However, if a cow is sick, we will use antibiotics, but a totally different kind than your talking about.

The big corporation shit is mainly dealing with Monsanto. They are just big dicks. They probably are inner-earth reptilian humanoids.

#49 2013-05-07 07:21:40

the engineer
Romania

There is nothing wrong with eating meat. in fact we are built to eat meat. our evolution is based on meat. if it wasnt for meat, our brain would still be ape level. it is believed that in the Gelasian stage of the Pleistocene homo habilis and then homo erectus started to develop a elongated small intestine, rather then retainig the huge colon of apes just for eating and processing the rich protein source---MEAT. The brain needed the meat to develop into what we are now, trust me smile it is absurd to eliminate the meat. of course, its better to stay away from processed meat products ( hormones, aditives for preservation etc) but not eating any kind of meat is involution, not evolution for our bodies. So, for the happy vegetarians, eat fish from the ocean (mackrel, tuna, sardines, salmon-although salmon is very expensive for my money), eat chicken and turkey-raised in open farms,-they will do no harm to your body, brain or metabolism and will not kill or steal the food from the children in africa. With the cow milk, its awkward because we are the only known specie to drink regulary other species milk...just for fun i guess, because the only "milk" we need in order to develop and survive is our mom's milk when we are small, after that its just marketing and the Iluminati guys from Danone milkwashing our life.

#50 2013-05-07 09:09:20

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

the engineer wrote:

if it wasnt for meat, our brain would still be ape level.

I knew there was a reason for retardation! Lack of meat.

#51 2013-05-07 11:07:32

dary
Player
Website

the engineer wrote:

There is nothing wrong with eating meat. in fact we are built to eat meat. our evolution is based on meat. if it wasnt for meat, our brain would still be ape level. it is believed that in the Gelasian stage of the Pleistocene homo habilis and then homo erectus started to develop a elongated small intestine, rather then retainig the huge colon of apes just for eating and processing the rich protein source---MEAT. The brain needed the meat to develop into what we are now, trust me smile it is absurd to eliminate the meat. of course, its better to stay away from processed meat products ( hormones, aditives for preservation etc) but not eating any kind of meat is involution, not evolution for our bodies. So, for the happy vegetarians, eat fish from the ocean (mackrel, tuna, sardines, salmon-although salmon is very expensive for my money), eat chicken and turkey-raised in open farms,-they will do no harm to your body, brain or metabolism and will not kill or steal the food from the children in africa. With the cow milk, its awkward because we are the only known specie to drink regulary other species milk...just for fun i guess, because the only "milk" we need in order to develop and survive is our mom's milk when we are small, after that its just marketing and the Iluminati guys from Danone milkwashing our life.

What is right and what is wrong? For many vegetarians and vegans it is wrong to kill an animal in order to eat meat. The most vegans or vegetarians have their own attitude regarding to meat and they read a lot about it in the internet. When it come to nutrition, vegans are very educated, because they read a lot of stuff. They will not start eating meat again just because some people tell them to do so. The problem with many humans is, that they always listen to some studies instead of listen to their own experience. The own experience is the only thing we can trust.

And it is not meat which made us so smart, it is because the variety of food we ate during the evolution. When meat made us so smart then why aren't lions or tiger so smart? Where did you get you information from? From some scientist payed from the meat-lobby? wink Who can trust theories of some stupid scientist anyway? They change their opinion every year. In fact you can not be 100 % sure in what you say. It is just what you think.

In India there are people which are vegans for centuries and they are pretty smart. In order to survive we don't need meat. Of course our ancestors had to eat meat in order to survive and it helped a lot during the evolution i guess.

Everybody can eat what he wants, i will never say to stop eating meat or something. This topic is just to share our opinion.

Sunshine wrote:

I knew there was a reason for retardation! Lack of meat.

Awkward that apes are smarter then 80% or the americans. big_smile

#52 2013-05-07 11:12:12

Denny
Croatia

Kobra wrote:

ok i agree, but ive concluded that dary and george dont want to eat meat cause they saw how cow is killed, and ive heard some vegeterians dont eat meat cause they seen movies like that...

engi- where did you read all those stuff?

#53 2013-05-07 11:38:50

dary
Player
Website

Denny in germany are many scandals about rotten meat and so on. It is not just because of the video and i don't think, that meat is so unhealthy like lots of vegans. But it depends on what meat. In Germany many people eat meat all the day. Everybody wants cheap meat and then they wonder how the animals are being treated and what shit they get to eat.

I also think that meat should be luxury and not so cheap. Then the animals would be treated much better.

To produce 1 kg beef you need 15.500 liter water. If all chinese people want to live like we do and want to a have a mcdonals in their city, we would need another planet. wink

#54 2013-05-07 11:57:20

Wiener-Schnitzel
Serbia

dary wrote:

To produce 1 kg beef you need 15.500 liter water.

Now tell me, how is that possible? What kind of magic is that?

#55 2013-05-07 12:23:57

Kobra
Germany

Yep, i've heard of that Monsanto mafia too.

@Denny, i also think that there is an overproduction, isn't it? How many tons of meat and other things we just throw away?

When there was this scandal about horse in lasagne, they showed some products where they said that 100g would cost 30cent in average... If you get this so cheap i wouldn't even wonder when rat would be in there... seriously. Later they also showed what kind of horse get into this process.

Romanian farmers who had horses as working animals sold them when they were old and weak and ill to get some money.
These animals didn't look happy nor healthy.
And we should eat them?

#56 2013-05-07 14:20:49

the engineer
Romania

OMG. guys, italians, swiss, and other nations worldwide eat horse meat, they even have national recipies with horse meat!!!!
@Kobra-who showed u those animals? that meat was labeled horse meat and sold as horse meat. the problem was with some greedy processors who payed less for horse meat, got their horse meat labeled as horse meat, and sold it labeled as cow meat on expensive markets at higher prices. horse meat is one of the leanest meats. horse meat was consumed for thousands of years by some nations. the fact that horse meat is considered taboo in UK, US and some other countries is just a point of view. This was all part of a tabloid scam. many of EU citizens are hypocrites without even realising it. kobra-is this 4funkobra from serbia or another Kobra?
@Dary- In the beginning i want to make something clear: everybody can eat,drink, sniff and fuck whatever he/she wants as long its not against the law. For a peacefull vegan u are quite judgemental on some points. i dont think that some evil greedy meat lobbyist paid the anthropologist and paleontologists to say such things in respectable science magazines and science journals. this is not the case here. i cannot believe that u are comparing humans with cats-i will not answer that, sorry. the fact that the vegans and vegetarians get their information from the internet is pretty superficial method of approach. no doctor, no nutritionist will ever ever tell you to stop eating meat..thank god that vegetarians and vegans dont apply those rules in the raising of their children because u will then have a pretty flawed child in terms of nourishment and intelect.and another thing: just thinking u want to be vegetarian and having the ability to decide that is mainly part of the meat diet or early hominids ancestors had wink
@denny-whats up buddy smile
http://berkeley.edu/news/media/releases … 1999a.html
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 … 093508.htm
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 … 195122.htm
http://www.nasw.org/eating-meat-drove-e … rful-brain
if u want i have many ebooks on hominidae paleoanthropology

#57 2013-05-07 14:22:15

dary
Player
Website

Wiener-Schnitzel wrote:
dary wrote:

They just included everything. Even the water you need for their food and so on.

#58 2013-05-07 14:39:52

the engineer
Romania

Wiener-Schnitzel wrote:
dary wrote:

Greenpeace magic my friend smile) greenpeace...

#59 2013-05-07 14:59:48

Kobra
Germany

Ah i see you feel a bit personally attacked.
Well i saw it in tv. I don't say that you can't eat horse meat but with every other meat it depens from where it comes from.
I live in germany.

#60 2013-05-07 15:06:50

George
Player
Croatia
Website

This is the article that clearly shows what we actually are :

http://michaelbluejay.com/veg/natural.html
(just look at our teeth composition and compare it to lion's for example).

look at the amazing shaolin monks, they are light years above us all in every way imaginable, and they never ever eat meat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZwmluSn_T0

I still have to say that im not trying to make you stop eating it, i am only trying to make you realize how much animals hurt, and that we can live happily without making others suffer !

Board footer