#271 2014-08-12 19:19:09

joint
Ukraine
Windows XP Maxthon 3.0

Re: Vegetarians or Carnivores

guys, would you eat human flesh if your life would depend of that?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#272 2014-08-12 19:53:45

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 22.0

Kobra wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

Right now there is listeria issue in USA with cantaloupe too. Few years ago cantaloupe had the worst listeria outbreak in US. I hear a lot about it in raw vegetables and sometimes cheeses. I didn't know  it happens to certain meats too. Not cool.

I've read that it nearly only happens on meat/other animal products  but it can happen that it effects vegetables when they are fertilised with cow dung or other shit wink

Not always.

#273 2014-08-12 19:55:34

dary
Player
Website
OS X Safari 5.1

joint wrote:

guys, would you eat human flesh if your life would depend of that?

Sure... meat is meat.

#274 2014-08-12 22:05:10

joint
Ukraine
Windows XP Maxthon 3.0

eating a human and having sausages with beer are same thing then smile

#275 2014-08-12 22:45:45

dary
Player
Website
OS X Safari 5.1

What is the problem with cannibalism? Do you mean killing to survive or just eat dead bodies? Like in the movie after a true story when a plane crashed. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106246/

#276 2014-08-12 23:34:01

joint
Ukraine
Windows XP Maxthon 3.0

i dont know, and what is acceptable, raw human meat, kill a human to eat him, eat alive, or would it be gaily to eat a certain parts of a man

#277 2014-08-12 23:47:35

Kobra
Germany
Windows 8 Chrome 36.0

mccrank wrote:

What is the problem with cannibalism? Do you mean killing to survive or just eat dead bodies? Like in the movie after a true story when a plane crashed. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106246/

hehe, saw this movie just some weeks ago, wasn't bad! Not easy to say joint but if it's not about killing the other one first then probably yes huh?

#278 2014-08-13 00:38:36

joint
Ukraine
Windows XP Maxthon 3.0

sure, with ketchup why not, yummy

seriously, i belive a humam being can do anything beyond his own moral and certain circumstances that force a man to give up by a bits, step by step, can bring much more far then a man himself thinks he able to go, and physical pain, or to be more precise its cessation as a prize, can do same even more quikly

Last edited by joint (2014-08-13 09:34:44)

#279 2014-08-13 00:54:58

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 22.0

joint wrote:

sure, with ketchup why not, yummy

What about BBQ ribs? Mmmmm...human ribs.

#280 2014-08-13 08:12:47

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 31.0

mccrank wrote:
nämeless wrote:

The first rule of fight club - you do not talk about fight club.
The first rule of vegan club - you do talk about vegan club.

I only talk about it cause i am hoping to change peoples mind. I know people get me wrong and think "this annoying vegan thinks he is something better"... but i don't care, this is not why i talk about it. smile Many people love animals but still eat meat. This is what i don't get. If they knew better they would stop eating meat. Or if people eat less meat it would be great progress. I don't know how it is in russia, but many Germans are eating cheap meat all day long... and then they wonder when they get diseases or die with 50 - 60.

We also have vegetarians here in Russia and sometimes they are aggressive to the ordinary people: they call them "corpse-eaters" and they doing some job to promote a "vegetarian lifestyle" among them. If there is a vegan somewhere, he or she will try to prove that a human is a vegetarian by nature, making some statements and getting information from some articles from the vegetarian clubs in the social networks that meat is a poison that makes you sick. Sometimes it's ridiculous because they are trying to compare a human with a crocodile and a cow or making some experiments to "convert" their home pets like cats and dogs into vegetarians. The audience they are trying to convince of their truth are usually their family members, friends and colleagues, but sometimes they do the demonstrations at the streets with posters and marches, sometimes they make TV-show scandals etc.

Last edited by nämeless (2014-08-13 08:25:46)

#281 2014-08-13 14:44:11

dary
Player
Website
OS X Safari 5.1

nämeless wrote:
mccrank wrote:
nämeless wrote:

The first rule of fight club - you do not talk about fight club.
The first rule of vegan club - you do talk about vegan club.

I only talk about it cause i am hoping to change peoples mind. I know people get me wrong and think "this annoying vegan thinks he is something better"... but i don't care, this is not why i talk about it. smile Many people love animals but still eat meat. This is what i don't get. If they knew better they would stop eating meat. Or if people eat less meat it would be great progress. I don't know how it is in russia, but many Germans are eating cheap meat all day long... and then they wonder when they get diseases or die with 50 - 60.

We also have vegetarians here in Russia and sometimes they are aggressive to the ordinary people: they call them "corpse-eaters" and they doing some job to promote a "vegetarian lifestyle" among them. If there is a vegan somewhere, he or she will try to prove that a human is a vegetarian by nature, making some statements and getting information from some articles from the vegetarian clubs in the social networks that meat is a poison that makes you sick. Sometimes it's ridiculous because they are trying to compare a human with a crocodile and a cow or making some experiments to "convert" their home pets like cats and dogs into vegetarians. The audience they are trying to convince of their truth are usually their family members, friends and colleagues, but sometimes they do the demonstrations at the streets with posters and marches, sometimes they make TV-show scandals etc.

You can not force people to have and opinion. This is not the right way. And even if humans are build to eat only plant, many people still give a shit about that.

I only say corpse-eater just for fun, not serious about that. But look, i ate almost my whole life meat, it wouldn't make sense to say something against meat eater. But what you shouldn't do is to eat only meat and stuff without vegetables, because of the acid alkaline balance. Meat, milk and also oat flake for instance are acid. If you eat too much of that it attacks your bones, because it takes the calcium out of the bones. If you eat basic/alkaline food like fruits and vegetables, your body is balanced. That is also a reason why drinking milk is not good for the bones. Many people here in Germany  have bone diseases and on the other hand there are countries, which don't have these diseases and they don't drink milk at all. If you start getting interested in this lifestyle, you will read more and find more reasons to eat less meat. I always thought that you need meat to get strong, that is why i always ate meat. smile But now on some youtube channels you see many vegan bodybuilders and even the strongest strongman was a vegan.

One problem is the powerful meatlobbies who fake many studies that tell you, that you have to eat meat. Even the book from medicine students are faked by the meat lobby. That is why even doctors tell you to eat meat.

I can just tell you, if you want to eat meat, you better buy more organic meat or meat from a farmer you can trust. About 100 years ago people didn't eat so much meat like today and they had good meat back then. Nowadays in Germany they put all kinds of nasty stuff into the animals. Even a lot of antibiotics.

Sorry for too much bla bla... ^^

Karl Ess... trainer with own youtube channel

Karl-Ess-Trainiert.jpg

Patrik Baboumia vegan monster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xdSd_EjmMo

Frank Medrano also vegan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvJHw64fxgQ

Last edited by dary (2014-08-13 14:49:21)

#282 2014-08-13 14:47:19

dary
Player
Website
OS X Safari 5.1

C.W. wrote:

Scoob still uploads public videos, I just stumbled upon him recently.

And some other good guys, this one is in German, but he goes very much in detail regarding all the powerlifting techniques http://www.youtube.com/user/JoePaleoTV/ … rid&view=0

http://www.youtube.com/user/JuggernautF … /playlists

ah, old topic lol

Yes, but you can not comment on Scoobies channel anymore. hehe

This is for me the best channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/OmarIsuf

#283 2014-08-13 17:05:22

joint
Ukraine
Windows XP Maxthon 3.0

mccrank, do you belive the meat eating is bad as an ethical issue, or its just bad for health?
would be world a better place with no meat eating?:)

#284 2014-08-13 17:54:29

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 22.0

Why people want to look like that Ess guy with all his veins popped out? I get why people want muscles but omg gross. Looks like heroin veins :-/

#285 2014-08-13 18:01:39

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Windows 7 Firefox 31.0

Sunshine wrote:

Why people want to look like that Ess guy with all his veins popped out? I get why people want muscles but omg gross. Looks like heroin veins :-/

Men with big muscles no sexy?

#286 2014-08-13 18:12:46

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 22.0

seventy wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

Men with big muscles no sexy?

Mren with veins sticking out that are as big as my arm is just scary looking.

#287 2014-08-13 18:36:33

dary
Player
Website
OS X Safari 5.1

Sunshine wrote:

They like this vascular look... but afaik this is genetic too. And if you eat lots of carbs your veins also pop out a bit more.

#288 2014-08-13 19:09:26

dary
Player
Website
OS X Safari 5.1

joint wrote:

mccrank, do you belive the meat eating is bad as an ethical issue, or its just bad for health?

It is not about eating meat, it is about killing animals. In our fast globalized capitalism everything has to go fast and has to be cheap, that is the reason why they don't kill the animals properly. They suffer too much the whole life. There are also people who only eat roadkills. They never buy meat. There is nothing wrong with it ethically. hehe

First i did it as an health experiment just to see make my own experience. It is always better to make own experience, because this is the only thing you can trust. My girlfriend is vegan btw. and that made it a lot easier of course. First because of health, but then i noticed that i have always loved animals but still ate them. That doesn't fit together. I don't think that meat is unhealthyer than diary products. And it always depends on what meat... when they feed animals with nasty stuff it will be stored in the fat cells. Too much fat from animals is not healthy for your heart. But as a vegan you can still eat very unhealthy, doesn't mean that you are healthy when you eat vegan. ^^

Yes this world would be better... on big reason is if too many people eat meat it is bad for the environment. For 1 kg beef you need like 16 kg soy and 16.000 liter water i.e... they are destroying the rainforest to make place for soybeans and for the cows. This earth is too small if too many people want to eat a burger from McShit. They don't give a shit about this environment. They only see the money.

#289 2014-08-13 19:31:08

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 22.0

mccrank wrote:
joint wrote:

It is not about eating meat, it is about killing animals. In our fast globalized capitalism everything has to go fast and has to be cheap, that is the reason why they don't kill the animals properly. They suffer too much the whole life. There are also people who only eat roadkills. They never buy meat. There is nothing wrong with it ethically. hehe

Not all of animals eaten are cared for in an inhumane way. We treat our dairy cows quite well. You would be surprised.

We don't kill the cows, but we do put chickens and pigs down. And they do not suffer. We always limit stress and put them down un a respectable manner.What

Roadkill... made me think of trapping. We trap certain animals including some that are harmful to our animals. We eat the meat and the fur is brought into a furtrade depot.

I promise you. After every kill or after every hunt.. we take a moment to thank the animal, thank the earth, and thank god.
I have great respect for those vegans and those who eat all vegetables and the typical diets related them. I grow many of what you eat. We have raspberry, strawverries, blueberry days. We put 50 bins outside and strangers fill them up and the payment is the honor system.

#290 2014-08-13 19:34:42

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 22.0

Many vegans love our veggies and fruit from our farm. I'll send you some mccrankm tongue

#291 2014-08-17 15:38:26

YT
United Arab Emirates
Windows XP Internet Explorer 8.0

Sunshine wrote:
mccrank wrote:
joint wrote:

Not all of animals eaten are cared for in an inhumane way. We treat our dairy cows quite well. You would be surprised.

We don't kill the cows, but we do put chickens and pigs down. And they do not suffer. We always limit stress and put them down un a respectable manner.What

Roadkill... made me think of trapping. We trap certain animals including some that are harmful to our animals. We eat the meat and the fur is brought into a furtrade depot.

I promise you. After every kill or after every hunt.. we take a moment to thank the animal, thank the earth, and thank god.
I have great respect for those vegans and those who eat all vegetables and the typical diets related them. I grow many of what you eat. We have raspberry, strawverries, blueberry days. We put 50 bins outside and strangers fill them up and the payment is the honor system.

so...do u export these berries? tongue

#292 2014-08-17 17:00:17

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 22.0

YT wrote:

so...do u export these berries? tongue

No we're not a berry farm.

#293 2014-08-18 12:21:38

YT
United Arab Emirates
Windows XP Internet Explorer 8.0

so killing animals for food is wrong coz they have feelings right?

#294 2015-10-16 15:48:36

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

#295 2015-10-16 15:57:59

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 46.0

This is normal hook... the people are only ignorant and don't want to know what goes on. The meat is also contaminated with the stress hormones the pigs release when they are tortured to death. When you eat it you also eat the stress hormones. Don't think they will calm you down.

And then they make smileys on sausages to brainwash kids how nice it is to eat meat.

lachende-wurst.jpg

Last edited by dary (2015-10-16 15:58:54)

Board footer