#1351 2020-07-01 05:25:07

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: Post your photos!

nämeless wrote:

I think he's making photos of a magazine pages and cropping them afterwards. He lives in a fuсking village where the highest building has three floors.

the hard truth about me is so inconvenient for my haters, that they go into disbelief. they despise me so much that theyve created their own little perverted delusions of 000 and his life. as soon as facts and reality is smacked into their faces, they go into heavy denial

a city with a population of around 50.000 is a “village”. little nameless failed with his ip whois. he thinks he knows exactly where i live, and the looks and size of my hood

even though i dont live in a village, a danish village still would be better than nameless’ sinister, dank, spirit-crushing russian gulag cement-hell

heres another danish blonde that i scored, and did you-know-what with. not really a babe, but still a bit cute

imgur.com/a/wARc0v2
          imgur.com/a/MM44KRj

i first saw her when in was 16 and worked in a supermarket. she was around 15. i liked what i saw, but kept my distance. some years later she appeared a few times in the media. i then one night coincidentally saw her while i was out partying in some copenhagen discotheque, and scored her, got her phone number, then later, we engaged in joy in her home. i was proud of that. gotta be most boys/mens dream; to be with a girl thats publicly known

this is not the danish elite model btw, i dont have any pictures of her, and cant remember her name

i like those innocent looking, pale/white girls. the paler the better. ive never seen a girl anywere that was too pale. tanned, yellowish, brownish is a minus and a turnoff factor for me

im generally not interested in slavic girls. eastern european girls are smaller, darker, less pretty, less smart, than scandinavian girls. sweden and denmark have the prettiest girls in the world in my opinion. im not alone on that one

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1352 2020-07-01 09:59:06

joint
Ukraine
Linux Firefox 68.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:
nämeless wrote:

I think he's making photos of a magazine pages and cropping them afterwards. He lives in a fuсking village where the highest building has three floors.

the hard truth about me is so inconvenient for my haters, that they go into disbelief. they despise me so much that theyve created their own little perverted delusions of 000 and his life. as soon as facts and reality is smacked into their faces, they go into heavy denial

a city with a population of around 50.000 is a “village”. little nameless failed with his ip whois. he thinks he knows exactly where i live, and the looks and size of my hood

even though i dont live in a village, a danish village still would be better than nameless’ sinister, dank, spirit-crushing russian gulag cement-hell

heres another danish blonde that i scored, and did you-know-what with. not really a babe, but still a bit cute

imgur.com/a/wARc0v2
          imgur.com/a/MM44KRj

i first saw her when in was 16 and worked in a supermarket. she was around 15. i liked what i saw, but kept my distance. some years later she appeared a few times in the media. i then one night coincidentally saw her while i was out partying in some copenhagen discotheque, and scored her, got her phone number, then later, we engaged in joy in her home. i was proud of that. gotta be most boys/mens dream; to be with a girl thats publicly known

this is not the danish elite model btw, i dont have any pictures of her, and cant remember her name

i like those innocent looking, pale/white girls. the paler the better. ive never seen a girl anywere that was too pale. tanned, yellowish, brownish is a minus and a turnoff factor for me

im generally not interested in slavic girls. eastern european girls are smaller, darker, less pretty, less smart, than scandinavian girls. sweden and denmark have the prettiest girls in the world in my opinion. im not alone on that one

am i only one who see how sad this story is?

Last edited by joint (2020-07-01 09:59:25)

Positive reputation 8   Negative reputation 0

#1353 2020-07-01 10:47:34

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

Please, someone tell him that scoring a girl does not mean invite her to start playing BF and beat her score with spawnkilling.

Im really sad u got no life and friends, so you are pretending to be a hero on internet. What are you trying to convince us about? Im done with this...

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#1354 2020-07-01 13:26:31

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 83.0

Even if this is the truth, no real gentleman would post pics of girls he slept with.
U know zero nab, real fucker does not brag about his f*ck adventures, but since u are not fucker u don't know that.
Girls talk among themselves.. no need for male to talk, so by talking whom u scored u become undesirable.
The more u talk, the less pussy u get.
This is 21st century but most girls don't want to be sluts, naturally they want to have sex, but less ppl know the better.
But since u get ur ''experiences'' from TV reality shows and cuz u spent ur time inside 4 walls, u have no idea how things function in REAL world.

Time of the post is pathetic, 05:25 in the morning(but he was probably at some girls apartment whole night).
Post itself is pathetic.
And the girl is bellow average.

With every new post u bury ur self deeper and deeper, but pls continue I doubt u touched bottom of ur pathetic life yet.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#1355 2020-07-01 14:20:59

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 77.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:
nämeless wrote:

imgur.com/a/wARc0v2
          imgur.com/a/MM44KRj

I'll try to explain you in a nutshell why nobody believes you.

The first problem is complexes. People with complexes are usually trying to compensate the lacks of their real life in the Internet. For example, if they are poor, they pretend to be rich, if they have no success among the women, they are playboys, if they are not masculine enough, they are usually machos. You have it all. It's usually typical for teenagers and it comes away with years afterwards, but sometimes even adult people, whose maturity is only in the ages, still keep their complexes inside themselves and it makes them stay nothing but big children with childish consciousness.

The second thing is the photos you post here. There is nothing easier but to take a phone and make a photo of yourself, but you can't do it and instead of this you are posting photos, which look like they are scanned and cropped pages of a magazine. It's easy to realise by the scale of colours, which are popular for printing, and little scratches and bits of dust. Everybody can check it on your photo with the back and the towel.

One more thing, which I want to notice as the third and the most important, is your incomprehension of people's psychology. The stories you are telling us about your sexual successes with elite models are obvious fiction because you don't understand people's nature. Those elite models are the girls, which beauty and model look is temporary, they understand it quite clearly they will not be high demanded and marketable after their 30 and some of them are going out the conditions after 25. They will be interested in dating with people, who are much older than they are, so-called "daddies" with money: oligarchs, businessmen, politicians, popular actors and musicians, top managers and the heads of corporations. They are selling their beauty this way because they have nothing else to sell, they have no more ways to earn money and they realise it. Also, the stories about dating in the night clubs couldn't be taken seriously because normal and ordinary people understand, if some easy-going girl from a night club can go and sleep with you after a couple of cocktails, she can do the same tomorrow with another guy. She maybe sucked another guy's dick in the toilet one hour before you, who knows. Normal guys realise there could be nothing good with this kind of girls and there could not be any prolongation of the love story. A night club is the place, where people go to party with music, alcohol, drugs.

Too bad you live in the imaginary world, I only hope you can grow up somehow some day. Maybe.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#1356 2020-07-01 15:19:29

joint
Ukraine
Linux Firefox 68.0

nämeless wrote:
BFSoldier 1 wrote:
nämeless wrote:

imgur.com/a/wARc0v2
          imgur.com/a/MM44KRj

I'll try to explain you in a nutshell why nobody believes you.

The first problem is complexes. People with complexes are usually trying to compensate the lacks of their real life in the Internet. For example, if they are poor, they pretend to be rich, if they have no success among the women, they are playboys, if they are not masculine enough, they are usually machos. You have it all. It's usually typical for teenagers and it comes away with years afterwards, but sometimes even adult people, whose maturity is only in the ages, still keep their complexes inside themselves and it makes them stay nothing but big children with childish consciousness.

The second thing is the photos you post here. There is nothing easier but to take a phone and make a photo of yourself, but you can't do it and instead of this you are posting photos, which look like they are scanned and cropped pages of a magazine. It's easy to realise by the scale of colours, which are popular for printing, and little scratches and bits of dust. Everybody can check it on your photo with the back and the towel.

One more thing, which I want to notice as the third and the most important, is your incomprehension of people's psychology. The stories you are telling us about your sexual successes with elite models are obvious fiction because you don't understand people's nature. Those elite models are the girls, which beauty and model look is temporary, they understand it quite clearly they will not be high demanded and marketable after their 30 and some of them are going out the conditions after 25. They will be interested in dating with people, who are much older than they are, so-called "daddies" with money: oligarchs, businessmen, politicians, popular actors and musicians, top managers and the heads of corporations. They are selling their beauty this way because they have nothing else to sell, they have no more ways to earn money and they realise it. Also, the stories about dating in the night clubs couldn't be taken seriously because normal and ordinary people understand, if some easy-going girl from a night club can go and sleep with you after a couple of cocktails, she can do the same tomorrow with another guy. She maybe sucked another guy's dick in the toilet one hour before you, who knows. Normal guys realise there could be nothing good with this kind of girls and there could not be any prolongation of the love story. A night club is the place, where people go to party with music, alcohol, drugs.

Too bad you live in the imaginary world, I only hope you can grow up somehow some day. Maybe.

how he owns you some money for the session:)
hey Name, in the name of all good, how about to transfer unrelated parts to the gutter or in new topic on off topic section?

#1357 2020-07-01 15:50:46

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 83.0

It's possible to move topics but not comments of the topic. I think you mean that everything he touches becomes shit and it should be moved into the gutter.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#1358 2020-07-01 16:00:20

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 68.0

I don't think i'll ever meet a person more desperate than fagnatic.

#1359 2020-07-02 09:29:09

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

Sparrow wrote:

I don't think i'll ever meet a person more desperate than fagnatic.

You just signed up for more bullets into your dead body on the ground....

#1360 2020-07-05 00:44:57

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 78.0

A few photos of today's walk in the Kremlin.

gToKm4T.jpg

D3RfzGl.jpg

nXZurJd.jpg

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#1361 2020-07-05 01:17:42

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 83.0

You should have made the last photo by imitating a Binocular with your hands tongue

Image BBCode test

And on the Wing, by kneeling and imitating repairing smile

Last edited by Arkos (2020-07-05 01:29:49)

#1362 2020-07-05 08:29:07

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 59.0

No flak? Not impressed (jk) tongue

They allow you to just go on to them? Is it a museum or decor?

Last edited by Sunshine (2020-07-05 09:05:24)

#1363 2020-07-05 13:23:19

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 83.0

It's an open-air museum and the vehicles are real. It's allowed to go on them.

#1364 2020-07-05 14:32:22

[2nd SS] YO MAMA
Player
Serbia
Android Chrome 83.0

nämeless wrote:

It's an open-air museum and the vehicles are real. It's allowed to go on them.

We have a similar thing here in Belgrade, at the fortification Kalemegdan. Haven't been there is a good 2 years, all the pictures I had were on my old phone sad

Last edited by [2nd SS] YO MAMA (2020-07-05 14:32:32)

#1365 2020-07-05 14:51:06

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 78.0

Trip to lake
Whats-App-Image-2020-07-03-at-22-23-20.jpg

Positive reputation 7   Negative reputation 0

#1366 2020-07-06 16:13:35

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

#1367 2020-07-06 16:25:26

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Ubuntu Firefox 77.0

Nice pictures, nameless. That first photo reminds me of some funny scenes in BF1942 smile

Also thanks for sharing, Karlson, I hope you had a nice barbecue. smile

#1368 2020-07-06 19:58:36

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

what is this behind you karlson is it a snake ?

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#1369 2020-07-26 19:30:05

Cactus
Spiky
Spain
Android Chrome 84.0

With some friends
20200726-202644.jpg

Positive reputation 7   Negative reputation 0

#1370 2020-07-26 19:38:40

joint
Ukraine
Windows 10 Chrome 84.0

reminds me the cover of Carlos Castaneda's book smile

#1371 2020-07-26 19:50:38

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Cactus wrote:

nice gang band smile)

#1372 2020-07-26 20:53:19

Cactus
Spiky
Spain
Android Chrome 84.0

The squad is ready, tremble

#1373 2020-07-26 21:05:13

RaketenHorst
SiMPLE | Administration
Germany
Website
Android Chrome 84.0

a nice day at the beach ...

20200726-220409.jpg

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#1374 2020-07-26 21:53:34

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 84.0

WTF !!!  This is not sexy !!!

#1375 2020-07-26 22:18:57

nifty
Player
Android Chrome 74.0

im sorry raketen, plz trim down ur nails...the phto was really scary to me

#1376 2020-07-27 11:27:09

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 84.0

Trolls at the beach smile

#1377 2020-07-27 17:22:46

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 10 Firefox 78.0

joint wrote:

reminds me the cover of Carlos Castaneda's book smile

The teachings of Don Juan and Don Genarro. That was one ODD book.........
Peyote dreams. Thanks for an old memory!

#1378 2020-08-12 16:08:25

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

heres another picture of 000, while i was in the army

01.png

can anybody guess which one is me ?

it was conscription, involuntary, by picking a low lottery number at the mandatory national military draft

i was in for eight months and disliked it a lot, utterly boring, complete waste of time, and full of idiots and stupidity. i came straight from a great high school, with its advanced math, physics, chemistry, etc. and warm, sympathetic, bright, interesting well-behaved teaches and students (and so many hot teen chicks and constant partying), and then into this low-level retarded kindergarten. 50% of the time in there, we did absolutely nothing, and just waited for orders, or hung around. the remaining time, we did braindead stuff like digging holes, cleaning our rooms, marching, and learning basic things that even 11-year olds easily wouldve understood

our sergeants in the pic with green berets were semi-psycho scum (just like a few simple admins), who broke rules of conduct repeatedly. one of them was a hot-tempered full psycho. after he had done a lot of nasty stuff, we reported him. he ended up getting 10 days in prison and lost his ranks. we got contacted by some journalists afterward, who wanted to cover the story in the papers                                                                                                                 

i too broke some rules, but it was mostly harmless stuff that didnt hurt anyone. i dont believe in pointless, rigid rules, i believe in doing the smartest things and being as free as possible

another pic of me; 000

02.png

things i did in there :

1)    after 2½ months of basic training at a military base 25 km. from my home, we were about to be stationed out in bases all over the country for 5 months. worst case for me could be 400 km. away, meaning it would be almost impossible to return home, even though we had each weekend off. the leadership told us that they would randomly place us in those locations, without us having any influence on that. but ..... they mentioned an exception, to getting those attractive bases close to home: those with special needs or circumstances would have a greater chance of getting “good bases”. big mistake by them! never disclose the weak part of the system! so i made up some bs story about me being head of my own small organization, and that i needed to be close to home to do some work there. the captain believed the story and gave me one of the best locations, only 40 km. from my home, meaning i would be able to go home every day

2)    at that new military base, i was free to leave each day after 16:00. the small unit i was a part of, had a military volkswagen van that i and a few others used daily for work purposes. we werent allowed to use it for anything else. against the rules, i drove it home to the house in lived in. 40 km. away. did that around 30 times. never got busted

3)    our sergeants were cocky, arrogant, bully-pricks who acted like their jobs were the greatest and most important job in the world. they were oh-so proud of themselves and acted as if they were top ultra special forces. it was very important for them to show us constantly how great they were at everything. one day out in nature at some exercise, they made a competition for us (meant for them to win, so they once again could show how great they were) where we had to dismantle our rifles to like 20 parts, then assemble them as fast as possible, while being blindfolded. i could tell that they had secretly been practicing. i got my blindfold on, but realized that i just barely could see beneath it. so i cheated by pretending to look straight ahead like all the others, while i was actually looking down. i also pretended to fumble a bit. i put the rifle together in like 90 seconds, got first place, beat the stupid sergeant, who never found out why. i could see he was a little shocked. he had felt sure that he would win

4)    i beat the best sergeant in a 5 km. run, he got surprised by that too. out of 50 soldiers, i was 2nd best in long-distance running, 2nd in shot put, and 4th in long-distance grenade throwing (i did athletics when i was aged 8 to 16, had junior club records for javelin and shot put)

5)    the leaders picked a smaller group of the better-suited soldiers from each squad, to become sergeants. sadly, i got picked, sergeant training would mean another 18 months in the army for me, which would be a disaster, so i made up another bs story, and avoided the sergeant-program without problems

#1379 2020-08-12 17:46:31

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 84.0

U really miss having friends in real life.
That's why u wrote long detailed text, u want to talk with ppl.
But we are all garbage/idiots as u say, so u can't socialize with anyone here, although deep inside u want to.
Little poor zero, no friends in real life and no virtual friends.
Can it be worse than that?
Now ask ur self zero nab, what kind of person are u, when no one likes u.
Maybe mommy likes u, but she has to, u r her child.

That was short psychological profiling by mighty Dionysus.
No need to say ''thanks'' zero nab.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#1380 2020-08-12 19:27:54

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 84.0

I belive to 000 why would in sane he make such a story, only thing i think he has had been beaten by fella-soldiers every night, because he was better of them in everything smile

Board footer