#1 2012-07-11 22:13:14

mussels
Player
Belgium

kick eager men

I like to report incident today on Omaha. I was doing both naval guns ,which is good  so i can see where all my shells land.
Then PTS....creative spawn on ship and get in front gun.
Now he start moving the ship , is disruptive , I lose my target...
When I tell him I was doing  both guns , he tell me to eat shit.
Anyway I would have given him the ship (2 guns,  but he insulted me).
Because he in front gun cant see where his shot land  he tk  a number of men. I think it killed him , so I control both guns  again.
Then he jumps in the back gun, again as a medic he be better of   fight on beach.
Cause of his awkwardness I just  turned  the ship.
Then he goes crying to teamcro denny who of course kick me , the last minute in the game.
Reason,  I was disrupting gameplay ?
When I asked How I was disrupting gameplay I got some vague answer like :this is no BIHnet .

Earlier I was kicked by Lecter for further pathetic reasons   and  no warning !!!!
Accidental tk s after turning on friendly fire , and alleged baserape  when I flew a plane over enemy base.
Next time If any of u think I do something wrong , it be appropriate to warn.
Some guys get several warnings to go change name.....exc....

I don t join server to mess around  , I like to play awesome game
And your kick eagerness  is beginning to piss me off.

Apology  accepted.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2012-07-11 22:21:37

mussels
Player
Belgium

Re: kick eager men

I also like to report Admin not doing their job .On Midway there was some  kid driving carrier ramming  all friendly ship .
I kept complaining to GUN Henry . Now he was in opposite team  so he didnt  care  about disruptive gameplay in jap team.
Sure ,  he rather tought it  to be funny  cause he told me  he  s not  admin. It took 10 minits before admin guy in jap team banned him.
By then the game was ruined ( for the jap team) . All ships been rammed all over the map.

Last edited by mussels (2012-07-11 22:23:35)

#3 2012-07-11 22:34:32

Lecter

Mussels you were kicked by me, not today for sure, because you were baseraping with plane and i didnt warned you because its not your first time in the server. Also I was warning all the time DO NOT ATTACK ENEMY´S BASE. After your kick you said "i didn´t knew about it" so I replied "its not your first time here and I warned everyone several times" and end of story. I didnt kick you anymore and it seemed that u accepted and leave it alone.

So don´t come here crying on pathetic reasons cuz I never kick on those. Im always very tolerate to new players but players I see often on the server exept for a valid reason, a mistake or something, I dont have to warn.

Last edited by Lecter (2012-07-11 22:34:43)

#4 2012-07-11 23:06:48

mussels
Player
Belgium

yo Lecter,

I see ppl baserape with planes many time. I know base rape not allowed (and I never did ), but thought it ok with plane .
Make the rules clear . Sure other ppl are confused about this .
sure messages can be displayed (after map load ?) to explain that sniping  only at enemy base is allowed .
Me  usually  dont fly or runway spawn.
I was in a plane for once, i hit nothing with the plane...so i wasnt really base raping at all.
Anyway I let this go.

#5 2012-07-11 23:29:52

Lecter

mussels wrote:

yo Lecter,

I see ppl baserape with planes many time. I know base rape not allowed (and I never did ), but thought it ok with plane .
Make the rules clear . Sure other ppl are confused about this .
sure messages can be displayed (after map load ?) to explain that sniping  only at enemy base is allowed .
Me  usually  dont fly or runway spawn.
I was in a plane for once, i hit nothing with the plane...so i wasnt really base raping at all.
Anyway I let this go.

I consider you a player that plays by the rules and fair and I was sure you knew that rule (plane included), that´s why I kick u immediately to get your attention cuz sometimes noone is watching what we´re saying.

Btw, only basecamp allowed is with sniper.

#6 2012-07-11 23:59:35

mussels
Player
Belgium

ok Lecter forget about it.

#7 2012-07-12 00:41:18

Denny
Croatia

Ok mussels, i believe tuia will check the logs, if its true what u say on omaha than its my fault(if ur story is true), but i have warn u that this is not bihnet, u cant baserape here or beach the ships, not only that, you cant radio spam and use bad language also. That are all things i can remember about you in last week of playing someimes with you! Imagine what you do when im not online. I warned you that this is not bihnet, you cant do baserape and other stuff like radio spam or insult other people like Last Resort today. Ive seen you stats from bihnet about few thousands kills, you are very familiar with this game and i tought you are a fair player. if u want back that admin trust you are going to have to behave and respect the rules even if you see other people breaking them.

#8 2012-07-12 02:48:46

mussels
Player
Belgium

u see Denny , u don t even know  why u kicked me today. All u can say  :this is not BIHnet.
Base rape is not my favorite thing to do , and cause i know it s not allowed here  i never did it.
Srry bout  some of my language. Months ago when I started playing here many guy were using bad language .Anyway , things  change
U Mention Last Resort .Notice is him Insulting me cause i make remarks about coward medics ect...
I play respectfull ,usually assault . U all know medics have some serious advantage. The medic is unballenced. It s to easy , and I respect my less expierienced opponents . Thats why I choose to play assault.
I will be A medic  only  as   a last resort  ( hahahaha) , in emergency .
What s wrong with bihnet anyway ....

#9 2012-07-12 09:56:50

Assi
Belgium
Website

Mussels: you really should change your attitude during the game and respect how other people are playing the game.

Two days ago you were calling me “pathetic”, blaming me that you died by an enemy and some other stuff too (after a while I stopped reading your comments) just because I was tanking from behind a ruin between Windmill and Outpost at Bulge and that I was not moving up.

You like to play assault but others medic, sniper, or whatever. No need to disrespect them (calling them cowards etc.) because they don’t play like you want.
What’s wrong with a medic in a ship anyway?

If you like to tell how others should play than you should become clan leader, play some wars and than you command your team as much as you want.

Just enjoy your game and stop winding yourself up and criticizing others about the way they like to play.

Last edited by Assi (2012-07-12 09:58:33)

#10 2012-07-12 11:47:12

Lecter

mussels wrote:

...U Mention Last Resort .Notice is him Insulting me cause i make remarks about coward medics ect...
I play respectfull...

Mussels, that quote on itself is a contradiction

#11 2012-07-12 12:32:14

Trance Panther
Denmark

Is this respectfull mussels talking? the guy who calls me "pussy" after I kill him LOL? talking about good manners I cant remember how many times u went chatfight with me because I was medic xD No one is forcing you to be assault u know its a free country people can choose what they want, relax FFS focus on ur own game.

#12 2012-07-12 15:07:04

Denny
Croatia

Looks like uve been insulting whole server, thats what i expected when i see u insulting and i only play lately barely 1 round on a day...
You shoud really calm down and play quietly before someone bans you.

#13 2012-07-12 16:39:35

mussels
Player
Belgium

woaw ok
i will stop giving my opinion in game. i will tell u here 1 more time that u guys playing after all these years , still play the (unbalanced) medic with to much advantage (medkit). Many time u guys rob me of points by running  away, hiding,  healing  when i am about to kill u  , then they come back with 5 medics to finish me . Respectfull ? is it? Name me that first person shooter skill !
Some u medics even refuse to heal me after I  get flag for example.
U guys to obsessed with getting ridiculous high score .
Anyway......

#14 2012-07-12 16:49:09

Zody
москит
Germany

mussels wrote:

woaw ok
i will stop giving my opinion in game. i will tell u here 1 more time that u guys playing after all these years , still play the (unbalanced) medic with to much advantage (medkit). Many time u guys rob me of points by running  away, hiding,  healing  when i am about to kill u  , then they come back with 5 medics to finish me . Respectfull ? is it? Name me that first person shooter skill !
Anyway......

If you wanne play real infantry, buy CS and play that. Bf42 is about different classes, vehicles etc. So get over it and stop whining. As others said before you play your game others play their game!

#15 2012-07-12 17:23:50

Lecter

mussels wrote:

woaw ok
Anyway......

Mussels, that makes no sense at all from someone who has played the game for so many year. As you may know, or maybe not, not only we can heal ourselves and others but the main problem is that most of the time we´re healing others, directly or indirectly, and we lost that advantage. I find myself alot of times healing others that only spawn as eng, snipers or assault and u dont see me complaining. The medic kit is not infinitive in that sense!

#16 2012-07-12 18:52:20

dary
Player
Website

mussels wrote:

Anyway......

When you would get points for healing there would be like 20 medics around you like in bf2. Thats true, could be more teamplayer on public. Thats also a reason why most chose to play as medic. Just play your game, a medic could call you as well pussy for using a Bar, Type99, DP or Stg.

The assault also has advantages... you can kill ppl much easier and shoot better on distance. So no need to complain about medics.

You also called me pussy once, almost forgot what you said but now i remember.

#17 2012-07-13 09:51:40

mussels
Player
Belgium

hi all

I will refrain myself, calling ppl names.
I am sure most u admin here try to do a good job.
I have my doubts about Henry. Yesterday on Kursk my Allied main was plane bombed and tank shelled most of the game .
Henry was in Axis team , he didn t kick no 1 . Why?
Because it suited him.
When I tk I usually apologize , things happen fast sometimes and somethimes I don t even notice I tk d some 1.
+ my typing sucks.
I apologize to some awesome players in this topic . I apologize for calling them pussy.
I ve played any team sport u can think of  so I really love good teamwork.
Hope we can get along and have fun.
Plz forgive me.

Ta

#18 2012-07-13 10:48:53

Zody
москит
Germany

I have my doubts about Henry. Yesterday on Kursk my Allied main was plane bombed and tank shelled most of the game .
Henry was in Axis team , he didn t kick no 1 . Why?

Thats really easy. He didnt see it. Its hard to see someone camping only with the minimap. If you see a guy camping report him in ALL chat. And maybe when an admin sees it he´ll kick him!

#19 2012-07-13 11:01:00

Assi
Belgium
Website

Hi Mussels,

nice to see you will try to change your attitude towards others.

Vlaamse groet ;-)

#20 2012-07-13 11:40:01

Creative
Player
Poland

i moved it a little cause from 1st gun i cant shoot. then you started crying so changed to second and you got in first gun and:
-Moved that ship in front of beach with 90 degrees so only you can shoot. All know why...
-After that beached. I knew you will beach ship cause yours speed was to big and tell admin to be prepared cause you will beach ship and he waited for moment when this ship was beached:))
Well done admin and thanks.

#21 2012-07-13 13:25:01

Denny
Croatia

GUN|BF.Henry is not an admin as i know..so pls check the admin list before you blame someone.

#22 2012-07-13 13:32:15

dary
Player
Website

Denny wrote:

GUN|BF.Henry is not an admin as i know..so pls check the admin list before you blame someone.

Henry is Homer.kea...

#23 2012-07-13 14:42:00

mussels
Player
Belgium

ok sorry real Henry

#24 2012-07-13 15:04:18

sergfa
Germany

such mistakes happen when everyone of admin staff is playing with different nicks.

#25 2012-07-13 16:41:03

mussels
Player
Belgium

sure I remember the fake  or real Henry typing admin commands . Kick ban that imposter guy plz . It causes misunderstanding and conflict .

#26 2012-07-13 17:17:42

Zody
москит
Germany

Denny wrote:

Its Homer.kea you genius

#27 2012-07-13 17:47:01

mussels
Player
Belgium

Look Creative . I told u was doing both guns . U said no and told me to eat shit. U started moving ship so I couldn t hit tiger > Terrain got in the way . I wanted to tell u , u do both guns then . I didn t cause u got awkward telling me to eat shit .
U been playing this game longer than me  I guess , so u should know better . 1 guy doing both guns  is perfect cause 1 guy can see all his shells land .When u died cause u tk d 2 guys u jumped into the back gun whilst I was switching guns .
Next time , be creative , help ur team ,u spawn medic , spawn beach . Simple .
Forget about it .

#28 2012-07-13 22:45:24

Denny
Croatia

=|Joker$|=Zody wrote:
Denny wrote:

Its Homer.kea you genius

already was written by 2 people, thanks Smartass

#29 2012-07-13 22:47:25

Zody
москит
Germany

Denny wrote:

already was written by 2 people, thanks Smartass

that was quite easy big_smile

#30 2012-07-14 00:09:41

dary
Player
Website

mussels wrote:

Plz forgive me.

Haha... np, i dont take it personally so i don't care anyway. But i think you are a good guy.

Board footer