#1 2012-07-11 21:47:53

Trance Panther
Denmark

BACK TO BLACK

Panther from hell here ))))

Another abuse report of World's Wildest SIMPLE Videos LOL. Mother of mercy here we go ....  I fucking hate to come here write and whine use my time on stupid shit like this. Things should not be like dat FFS this is admins problem. Where is the KGB when u need them? xDDD obvious admins are doing jack shit no offense to good ones not generalizing btw. You give me no other choice than come here __ might be my last.

Two words I say: Incompetent admins I cant believe im still here after one week ago problem. One cunt goes another one comes if only there was a door to close that U understand what I mean. Many clan admins have attitude of being careless. When someone makes random tk/basecamp they kick GREAT but when major shit happens they are nonexistent. Everyone has a limit I dont buy the "I cant ban/kick bs" untrue to the end. When will people ever learn that kicking problematic players dont solve anything, a kick in the balls is what they need heeheh they need jail time  = BAN. Again my respect to good admins they know who they are. I nearly play everyday and I see whats goin on I only want the best of SIMPLE like other fair players. tuia you should seriously reconsider players u give admin rights to just because they are from clans playin in old dinosaur liga and been around in bf1942 for long gameperiod dont mean they deserve it. With huge experience I find it hilarious why they are so bad???

Now to da real problem. If some guys I have offended I will complete understand the anger/apologize but these 2 unprovoked idiots are ruining the server day & night has a unlimited hatred towards me strange cause I havent said them anything bad since they began trippin, never seen something as this xDDD Mad level over 9000 nice free pass they have and YES Im talking about KLABADI/Wagner.

Wagner - chatspam disturbing players teamkilling. A very sad bitter individual, play in SIMPLE 1 round see for yourself.
KLABADI BARABADI - teamkilling radio-chatspam. Put mine in front of car with my teammate later lied like a shameless coward. Two faced cunt the kiddo acts different with people. Must be underage maybe crapname drank cola got energy and went crazy heeheh. I think he is family with King of Costa Concordia xDD

Many players can confirm this Pls look at yesterdays logs. This is my second report abuse writing and Im very tired of childish bs. Should I change my job back to vigilant policeman or what LOL?  Dont believe me ask the honest players about da stuff Im sure they have few words to say especially LastResort who i think is great person. Or better ask reliable admins - make ur own research.

Dont like me fine I dont give a fuck but to disturb me/other players gameplay I have problem with. People want to play in peace not chat bombed.. .. Something needs to be done ASAP. I also consider being admin TUIA changes are needed. My 2 cents story sorry for my bad english ___ sincerely TP

Last edited by Trance Panther (2012-07-11 21:50:32)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2012-07-11 22:39:52

Assi
Belgium
Website

Re: BACK TO BLACK

Hi trance,

I saw that Wagner guy making a deliberate tk on Bulge so I kicked him immediately.
On Market I saw in the game messages that Kali made a tk and that you made a comment about it.
Because I didn't see it myself and it was the first tk of him (as far as I knew)I gave him a warning. Also it was hard to tell if you guys had a real issue with each other or that you guys were just joking, goofing around with each other as friends (based on some of the chat I saw between you both).
Btw, I'm talking about yesterday evening smile

Last edited by Assi (2012-07-11 22:42:17)

#3 2012-07-11 22:41:30

dary
Player
Website

KLABADI BARABADI is a good funny guy... this is how i know him.

#4 2012-07-12 00:16:31

Denny
Croatia

I saw wagner on 1 round and it was enough, him and some guy which talked bulshit about wagner so i kicked him 5 times for language, since ban command is not valid, i wont ban him for tk or dis. gameplay, and wagner aint a saint either.
I also have bad tought about klabadi as player, he isnt fair sometimes. I agre with you trance but you should calm down, its just a stupid game and we will take care of those ppl.

#5 2012-07-12 00:24:00

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

Wagner is banned and KLABADI BARABADI will be banned if he does anything stupid again. You are welcome to report him or anyone else.
About the admins, please note that they are doing it on their free will and they want to enjoy the gameplay as much as you do. Sometimes there are too many disruptive players and it's impossible for them to see it all, sometimes they are fed up of doing admin stuff and just want to play, it's understandable.

#6 2012-07-12 02:07:55

Trance Panther
Denmark

Thx for fast response guys, damn my english sucks hard Im not stephen king I promise u that xD fixed english now tho. The report abuse section looks full 2night hahaah bad timing hits me again. Im not a hostile person when someone tks me/have argument 1 warning bad word I give and I move on but when people like these appear they need to stop or leave. These noobies will be long gone if they were playin in another server. Again all the proof is there to see I dont enjoy BF soap operas srsly.

@Assi Have u been long enough in Bulge to endure Wagners seductive chit chat? heeheh guy has total lost it and keeps chat spamming whenever he can. Dont tell me Im the only guy noticing dat? and I dont consider KLABADI or wtf he is called as friend more like untamed annoyance LOL.

@dary Sometimes yes but I said in my post dat he was two faced prick. He is all cool 1st on next day a moody douche. Noob keep saying the "fuck me talk" everytime I think KLABA uses the lines when he get action from his dog nasty shit I say ))) Joking aside he was the 1 asking for confrontation not me.

@Denny All due respect not enough this has not happen 1 time only. Eye for an eye I believe in they wont learn they get shit. Someone make a purpose tk in front of u liar about it and be a-hole is not punishable? I remember him tkilling me accidents or not I never heard sorry. Give him what he deserves includ. wagner.

@tuia thx. I said both good/bad admins my only1 intention is to stop da bs. I dont have problem with anyone unless they do with me.

I remember playin Caen where I had teamidiot followin me inside city only to throw frags/expacks at me LOL. I warned admin about it but he ignored. After his friend got minor tked he started kicking I was left spechless/pissed.. Lecter made a good post in "abusing by admins" props for dat.

Last time people liked da street musican nice I will post goody video 1more to end my thread off with style LOL/and yes I hope my soprano avatar is allowed on haahah bb.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYm-dT24iRY/

#7 2012-07-12 14:45:29

Denny
Croatia

hehe nice video spot

Board footer